Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (460 Views)

Buy 10k Whatsapp Status Views And Contact / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Whatsapp Bulk Sender Free Download And How To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Toluwarnih(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dm to get over 10k active WhatsApp contacts for FREE.
By now you're thinking that the contacts are useless, because you can't be messaging them one by one to save your contact to increase your status viewers. Say no more! This whatsapp bulk message auto sender gat you covered, (pic below).
The bulk message auto sender comes with a package of apps I call Whatsapp Automation Hack.
The package also contain other apps like the
WhatsApp group contacts extractor, an app with which you can extract contacts from any whatsapp group.
Also an app with which you can save large amount of contacts to your phone at a time.

You definitely need this if you run a business on whatsapp or a whatsapp tv.
The apps are self explanatory, but I'll still teach you how to use them with screen recorded videos.

Dm me on whatsapp 0903017173.0

1 Like

Re: . by Toluwarnih(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
How many times have you payed someone to boost your followers and likes on Instagram. Let that stop by knowing how to do it yourself!
Dm me to get learn how to command realtime followers and likes.
In fact, you can choose which set of followers you want, in terms of country or language.
Check out the picture below

Re: . by Toluwarnih(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Available

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Smart Importer! / Should I Join A Crypto Mining Platform 2021 / Can You Speak English? Earn $50 Per Hour Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.