Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

The Righteous Judgment Of YHVH Almighty. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Righteous Judgment Of YHVH Almighty. (146 Views)

The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. / The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / The Temple of YHVH Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Righteous Judgment Of YHVH Almighty. by elated177: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Since they know the Commandments of YHVH Almighty and have refused to keep them.

Since they claim to be servants and followers of Yahushua the Messiah but have refused to obey him.

Since they claim to know the Spirit of Truth, but hate the Truth and despise those who actually live, follow and practise the Truth.

Since they claim to follow the Truth, but do everything in their power to suppress the Truth and those who actually live, follow and practise the Truth.

Since they have clearly seen the eternal power and divine nature of the Creator but have vowed never to worship and honour him and have instead chosen the path of the wicked men described in Ezekiel 8:15-16.

Ezekiel 8:15 He said to me, “Do you see this, son of man? Yet you will see still greater repulsive acts than these [that they are committing].”

16 So He brought me to the inner court of YHVH’s house. And behold, at the entrance to the temple of YHVH, between the porch (vestibule, portico) and the [bronze] altar, were about twenty-five men with their backs to the temple of YHVH and their faces toward the east; and they were bowing down toward the east and worshiping the sun.

Ezekiel 8:15 He said to me, “Do you see this, son of man? You will see things that are even more detestable than this.”

16 He then brought me into the inner court of the house of YHVH and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of YHVH and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

Ezekiel 8:15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. 16 And he brought me into the inner court of YHVH's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of YHVH between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the YHVH, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

The Father, YHVH Almighty, in his Wisdom, Greatness, Righteousness, Awesomeness, Honour, Glory, Anger, Wrath and Judgement declared this for them:

Romans 1:21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Romans 1:21 For even though they knew God [as the Creator], they did not honor Him as God or give thanks [for His wondrous creation]. On the contrary, they became worthless in their thinking [godless, with pointless reasonings, and silly speculations], and their foolish heart was darkened.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Righteous Judgment Of YHVH Almighty. by elated177: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Righteous Judgment Of YHVH Almighty. by elated177: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Righteousness is the Power which the saints have. This Power flows from our Father in heaven. We must continue to shine --- the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

When we kneel down, bow down or sit down to pray, the Spirit will lead.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(1) (Reply)

Igospel Brings Respite To Churches In Nigeria / Love Wizardry / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.