Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto (38817 Views)

90% Of The Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani - BBC Documentary / Masari: Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by ENGINEERG(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Its high time FG ban open grazing, buy a land to do ranching yourself...cow is personal business just like poultry farmers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Realiz(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Imagine..... won't be surprise anyway. 60 per cent of them don't attend school all they know and care about is their cattle which they value more than human life. Living inside bush with animal. They will hardly reason like human but like animal.

1 Like

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Kayberg: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
RichDad1:
Not all Fulani are kidnappers but most Kidnappers are Fulani

grin
Damn Nigga Raw.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by teeshawt(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Do you need a megaphone please,
I feel he need to be taught what is called informed decision.

adextetoo:
This statistics is enough

8 out of 10....and you don't want us to make a mathematical conclusion?

Maybe the Sultan should explain in Arabic what the figure means.

1 Like

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Stevengold(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
cry I weep for the North)
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by IamAsiri: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
The Sultan's statement is hilarious. So he agrees than 8 or more out of 10 kidnappers are Fulanis cheesy. And yet people should not label them as criminals? So, what of the herdsmen that don't kidnap or who we believe do not kidnap but destroy farmlands and farm produce? Or who kill the farmers who dare to confront them? How many good ones are now left? Hmmm embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by excel101(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Why is the Sultan coming out to talk now.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
CodeTemplar:
We already know that. When ND militants were kidnapping whites and expatriates to drive home their point, the inferior folks up north were strategizing on how to kidnap southerners as their own expatriates.
Bros kill me grin grin I dey beg
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Gaint50: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
All these stories is just an indictment on the uselessness of our politicians, just a meeting of a citizen with a seriki and the whole fulani hierarchy is confessing,
Useless selfish sob's that deserve to open calabash so we can have peace

1 Like

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Kimjongun: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
A lot of people are eyeing the south west, it is like south west is the only region in Nigeria, any single controversy here, everybody will start running up and down trying to cool down the tension, people may be careless to interpret it as respect, but it can also mean some people are drawing plans to take over the region and won't want anything that can disturb the plan.

Yorubas should be careful and at alert

2 Likes

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by tesppidd: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
I only see it in the report but I don't see the "out of 10" in the words of the sultan. shocked

Am I missing something?
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by pfadom: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
When it is evident they are comfortable with the acts of criminality of their kinsmen that any act of criticism against such terror, kidnappings, gruesome assassination of innocent people and armed robbery are resisted without any form of empathy by their families in the north.

How does that discourage or checkmate wickedness when the north pampers, negotiate with, take selfies and fraternize with them. Sultan and the northern Emirates should put their house in order before complaints.

TruthHurts1:

However, the monarch said that it was wrong to label all Fulani criminals or use ‘Fulanis herdsmen criminal’ to explain developments because of the misdeeds of some of them.

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Fiscus105(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
If you were the one that dropped turban and lead Nigeria, it would have far better than slowpoke that holed himself off in Aso rock.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by dragunov: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
From my own observations, 9 out of 10 kidnappers across the country are Fulanis.

Ehnnn, the Sultan was just trying to be modest so they won't say he is spoiling the Fulani people's name. grin grin cheesy
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by dragunov: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
englishmart:
Fulanis, the strangers that are stronger than their host

Strong people don't hide in bushes..........wetin........thick forests and jungles perpetually and then ambush innocent people doing their lawful business. Its called cowardice. But when you say deception, subterfuge, dishonesty..... Ehn ehn! That is their way of life.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by TruthinAction: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
The population of the fulanis in Nigeria is estimated to be about 20 million which is about 10% of the total population in Nigeria. So, 80% of people kidnapping are from fulanis who are just 10% of the total population. The ratio is high and very disturbing. The fact that they are hardly prosecuted shows that the Fulanis in government are backing them up.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Afonja taught fulani all they re currently doing now. It's a pity though
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
May be he his trying to say 7-8 out of 10 fulanis are evil or kidnapper.

Yeye
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Seyzcham91(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin
ZKOSOSO:
From my own observations, 9 out of 10 kidnappers across the country are Fulanis.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by LordOfTheGame: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Every kidnapper is a fulani and every fulani is a criminal jihadist, terrorist and kidnapper. Every Muslim is a criminal jihadist.

While these may sound truthful to some gullible people who will believe this bullshit, it can never sound truthful to me.

Ask yourself, if all fulanis are not kidnappers, what stops the nice ones among them to fish out, shame and prosecute the bad ones publicly?

The truth is that both the ones I consider "field operation officers" and the ones positioning themselves as nice guys are all partners working towards one goal; conquest and subjugation of the rest of us.

I always tell people that the most dangerous sets of Muslims are the ones you might call "moderate" muslims. They are the ones who lives amongst innocent and unsuspecting public masses and pass informations to the field operation officers aka terrorists. They're very fast to defend these ones or to dissociate from them and tell you that they're not Muslims. Meanwhile, they all worship in the same mosques and call on the same Allah and read the same Quran. So tell me what's different.

The difference is that they operate in different ways but with one mission and one target; conquer, subjugate and impose Islam on all of us.

So people, anywhere you see a Muslim, irrespective of his socio-political or academic class/standing, they're all the same and you must be careful on how you relate with and trust them.

I have lived with them for long number of years and I can tell you that their whole life, reasoning and understanding is all about Islam dominating the world and reducing you and I to their conquered slaves if not killed.

Let's all be careful and follow them with caution. Anyone who live in peace with us, we will live in peace with them but if they bring their violence, crude and unrefined way of life, we'll resist and deal with them.

Enough is Enough!
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by excel101(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Of recent the Sultan of Sokoto has been making comments now that his fellas are now at the receiving end, how come he was cool all this while the Fulani Herdsmen has been killing Nigerians. Sunday Igboho, made a statement that they should evacuate the S/West, ever since the Sultan himself has always been in the news. na was o
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Leo588(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Who are u to tell the Police what to do!?

These guys are evil
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Yusman316(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mikecold:
Sultan is spilling Taqiya as an Islamic Terrorist

7-8/10 are Fulani, so which one is not all fulani are Terrorists, have the non Terrorists ever fished out the acclaimed Terrorists.

This your act of shielding and suppressing these Terrorists is it different from what the so called non Fulani Terrorists are doing
My friend bleep out with this your tagiya nonsense. So u expect unarmed citizens to go fish out terrorists. So what then is the job of the security operatives?

2 Likes

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Minjim: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Do non criminal Fulani carry ID?

So how do I differentiate the criminal Fulani?

You Fulani elites had better address and proper a lasting this issue or else....
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Acidiously: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mathematically, 8 out of 10 is distinction. I mean A+

1 Like

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Baba is implicating his ppl. Very delicate statement. 8 out of 10 kidnappers caught in the North and SW are fulanis would be a better way to put it. Kidnappers as the base category, not the fulani population lol.

This could however get worse when we reduce the base to fulani herders and other itinerants..we could be looking at 1 in less than 50 and that would be bad. If not 1 in 20...?

Either way MURIC better respond to this. Maybe Baba is now attending CAN meetings lol
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Sterope(f): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
What percentage of Fulanis are kidnappers?

Probably less than 0.2%. You want to use the 1% to define the remaining 99%. Do you understand better now?

Schools should focus on statistics and critical thinking. Learning to write English isn't enough.

adextetoo:

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by obama30: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
adextetoo:

No is slip of toung, you know that he was a military colonel doesn't mean that he understand English figure, or that press misquote him.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Sterope(f): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
How many kidnappers out of 20 million?

They can't even be up to 5k.

TruthinAction:
The population of the fulanis in Nigeria is estimated to be about 20 million which is about 10% of the total population in Nigeria. So, 80% of people kidnapping are from fulanis who are just 10% of the total population. The ratio is high and very disturbing. The fact that they are hardly prosecuted shows that the Fulanis in government are backing them up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post / Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.