Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto (38811 Views)

90% Of The Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani - BBC Documentary / Masari: Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by showafrica(m): 4:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Built2last:
Unfortunate

Nigeria is in precipice.

The North will never relinquish power in 2023.

The South will revolt and that will be the beginning of the end

They are just postponing everything.. My question is to who... We all know the country is in shambles, learned people will come together and discuss way forward but here everyone is just pretending like say no problem. Well, nature has a way of treating fuuuk ups
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by englishmart(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2021
dragunov:

Strong people don't hide in bushes..........wetin........thick forests and jungles perpetually and then ambush innocent people doing their lawful business. Its called cowardice. But when you say deception, subterfuge, dishonesty..... Ehn ehn! That is their way of life.
If you meet a fulani guy one-on-one have you anything on him?

1 Like

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2021
We know not all are criminals but these emirs and sultans have key roles in the issues of security in this country.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by TruthinAction: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sterope:
That happens everywhere in the world especially with nomads who become settlers, hustlers and poor people.

There is a reason we have 'adverse possession' in law. You should read about that.

If you have a land you value, you shouldn't wait till a million years before checking up on it.

In Nigeria, the crimes fulani herdsmen commit is a deliberate one. Otherwise, why don't they clash with farmers in communities dominated by Muslims. They are committing ethnic and religious genocide under the guise of grazing. This is the bitter truth. And they have the backing of the present government in place.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Sterope(f): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lmao.
For example, Most farmers in Oyo state are likely Muslims.

Ethnic genocide? Google the word 'genocide'.

You can do better than conspiracy theories

TruthinAction:

In Nigeria, the crimes fulani herdsmen commit is a deliberate one. Otherwise, why don't they clash with farmers in communities dominated by Muslims. They are committing ethnic and religious genocide under the guise of grazing. This is the bitter truth. And they have the backing of the present government in place.

1 Like

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by TruthinAction: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sterope:
Lmao.
For example, Most farmers in Oyo state are likely Muslims.

Ethnic genocide? Google the word 'genocide'.

You can do better than conspiracy theories

The real Muslim fanatics don't regard Muslims in the south. Give me an example of at least one Muslim farmland or community attacked in the north be these wicked fulani herdsmen.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Sterope(f): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
We didn't know you cared so much about us. You should be our President!
TruthinAction:

The real Muslim fanatics don't regard Muslims in the south. Give me an example of at least one Muslim farmland or community attacked in the north be these wicked fulani herdsmen.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by TruthinAction: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sterope:
We didn't know you cared so much about us. You should be our President!

I sure have such hope. Nigeria will be like the Garden of Eden when I become the President of this country. Crime will be reduced to the bearest minimum because you will have no reason to commit crime. Everyone will have enough.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Sterope(f): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Okay
TruthinAction:

I sure have such hope. Nigeria will be like the Garden of Eden when I become the President of this country. Crime will be reduced to the bearest minimum because you will have no reason to commit crime. Everyone will have enough.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by dragunov: 5:46am On Mar 30, 2021
englishmart:
If you meet a fulani guy one-on-one have you anything on him?

Please stop asking yeye questions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) / Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) / "Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.