Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ogun Nans Jcc Election; Lagos Axis Congratulates Samrich - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Nans Jcc Election; Lagos Axis Congratulates Samrich (144 Views)

Ogun NANS cautions youths to steer clear of June 12 protest / Ogun NANS Mourns As Ex-poly Student, Adewole Tobiloba, Slumps, Dies / Nans Jcc Lagos Axis Finally Speak On Ongoing ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Nans Jcc Election; Lagos Axis Congratulates Samrich by Laspotect247(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
NANS LAGOS CONGRATULATE COMRADE ADEYEMI SAMSON (PKA SAMRICH) AS HE EMERGE NANS OGUN JCC CHAIRMAN ELECT

Congratulations on your well-deserved success.

Your victory as the Chairman has come to confirm the supreme word of God which said that God is the maker of kings and rulers. The battle wasn't a small one but you scaled through by the special grace of God.

Indeed you are a great leader that have always support the interest of the students that's why you have the opportunity to lead them again.

I so much believe in your leadership skills and capability and am very sure you will move NANS Ogun to a greater height.

As you embark upon your new responsibilities, I wish to assure you of the best relationship as we work hand to hand to move our dear association NANS forward.

On behalf of the leadership of NANS in Lagos, I say a very great congratulation to you Mr Chairman and welcome you to the council of NANS JCC Chairmen.

Signed;
Comrade Ogunsanya Rasheed - Ratio
Chairman, NANS, JCC Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Edo Teachers Suspend Indefinite Strike / A Quick Educational Question / Psalm 91 Daily Prayer For Protection Against Evil And Bad Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.