Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) (90742 Views)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Goodluck Jonathan Wants Those Who Attacked His House Exposed / Emma Otika Attacked, His Head Broken In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Valleys:
Interesting...

So the baba get gun for house but them no want citizens to own their own guns. Isorite.
Thank God for your live.

That's if it's not one of his boys that has fallen out with him.

Believe politicians, then you can believe anything.

This got me into deep thoughts you know.
#SocialThouhhts

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Denique:

You have a right to your thoughts but not insult people who do what they deem necessary to send out their views to a wider audience. To each their own so long as they haven't broken any rule.

Sure...You didn't break any rule!
If all members make empty posts,how will people learn from comments?
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Instructions to protect yourself and family.

Nigeria - Obtain a Gun license

https://www.wikiprocedure.com/index.php/Nigeria_-_Obtain_a_Gun_license
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Have got two machettes, 1 long, 1 short

Tonymegabush1:
Have said it B4, if you can't buy gun get cutlass or big rod keep for house

Illegal movement should warrant illegal treatment

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Pickieox(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
They should charge him with manslaughter and unlawful possession.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by billyG(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
People get mind ooo! For another person house U won enter by force.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Valleys:
Interesting...

So the baba get gun for house but them no want citizens to own their own guns. Isorite.
Thank God for your live.

That's how they are oppressing gullible indigents and citizens.

Citizens must take away guns from their politicians. That is the only solution to insecurity.

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2021
SuperBold:

Herdsmen
grin

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by PoloG: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2021
Atlas9:

Na herdsmen.
ok
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by obama30: 12:57am On Jan 31, 2021
ExAngel007:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/439484-nigerian-lawmaker-kills-suspected-armed-robber.html

Photos: 1 Face cap stained with blood of one of the attackers.
2 Door at the incident scene

You shouldn't have take law into your hand, you should have call police or learn how to coexist with the criminals.

We all know there's hunger and climate change which push him to come for begging for food in the night. He can't go out in day time because of sun, so he chose to come by night to beg for food.

The begging tools scrash your door, he's a Fulani man he can't theif.

Your actions is capable to make others Nigerians to start killing anyone that come to their house or farm in the night.

The guy is innocent poor citizens that come to beg for food.

Next time call police after interogation and found guilty, the law will take effect , don't take law into your hand if not the law may find you guilty of murder.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by AMvanquish: 1:11am On Jan 31, 2021
Valleys:
Interesting...

Thank God for your live.

You can own one. It's just the right connections + CP being your paddy + DSS clearance + NIA clearance + a bit of dropping naira notes.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 1:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by calcal: 1:52am On Jan 31, 2021
The man needs to be arrested, that's murder.

Just a reminder Sehun Kuti was arrested for showing off a gun and charged with attempted murder.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by casppyjay: 2:40am On Jan 31, 2021
ENGINEERG:
IS THE GUN LICENCED?

CAN I GET A LICENCED GUN TOO LIKE OUR HONOURABLE BECAUSE IN NIGERIA OF TODAY WE ALL NEED GUN?

IS KILLING OF A SUSPECT NOT A CRIME ?
lol crime ke? When u be honourable? Lol
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by nyiamfrank: 4:34am On Jan 31, 2021
That was a good one there
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by banio: 4:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Valleys:
Interesting...

Thank God for your live.

I heard that age 40 and above can have a licenced gun. Though it won't be an automatic raffle.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2021
While we understand the dire insecurity situation in the country, are you sure this man did not kill an innocent man and call him an armed robber? A nigerian politician will have the liver to confront an armed robber with a gun, these people are mostly cowards, that is why they believe stealing is their only way to success

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by AerialMapper: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2021
This will be the fate of any unfortunate robber that finds his way to my door.

You can own a firearm but it is restricted to shotguns only; single, double barrelled or pump action.
Enforcement is weak so people own semi-automatic shot guns.

Arm yourself oooo, we do not have a police force

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2021
I already got me a 9mm...Tired of waiting for Licensing....
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 7:54am On Jan 31, 2021
This is what I like
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Denique(f): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

Sure...You didn't break any rule!
If all members make empty posts,how will people learn from comments?

It didn't stay empty for that long. Haa! angry
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2021
Everyone who can should get a gun permit and get one

Protect yourself and your family
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by larrixauto2017(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2021
I Everyone... ShegzzCars...
We Sell All Kind Of Luxurious Vehicles.
We Upgrade All Vehicles.
We Sell Vehicles Part.
We Import Vehicles From Overseas. And Deliver Too Your Door Step... We Also Fix And Repairs Accidented Vehicles.. We Get From Abroad.
We Deliver All Ride Too Your Door Step.
We Repairs All Kind Of Luxurious Vehicles.. With Modern Equipment.
We Run A Computerized Scan On Vehicles.
We Diagnosed And Fix Air Condition System.
We Use Computer To Program Any Kind of Control � Unit On Any Vehicles System.
E. t. C.
Dm Shegzz Now Let Roll.. 07083676583.. Whatsapp Now Or Direct Call

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2021
sweetonugbu:
It may be political thugs he didn't settle that came to ask him for their own share, trust this politicians at your own peril

Hon. Dr. Balarabe Salame One of God fearing Politician i have ever met.

He recently had issue with the former Governor Senator Aliyu Wamakko over his 2023 Governorship ambition which lead to altercation in APC Sokoto State.
In the over 7mins video i watched... Hon. Salame vowed to contest even without Wamakko's approval, he also catigated Wamakko for taking side with former aspirant Ahmed Aliyu
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by possibility99: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2021
ExAngel007:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/439484-nigerian-lawmaker-kills-suspected-armed-robber.html

Photos: 1 Face cap stained with blood of one of the attackers.
2 Door at the incident scene

Something is fishy... House of rep member no get security guard?? Even our local government chairmen get security guard... You killed that guy intentionally.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Coolgent:

Hon. Dr. Balarabe Salame One of God fearing Politician i have ever met.

He recently had issue with the former Governor Senator Aliyu Wamakko over his 2023 Governorship ambition which lead to altercation in APC Sokoto State.
In the over 7mins video i watched... Hon. Salame vowed to contest even without Wamakko's approval, he also catigated Wamakko for taking side with former aspirant Ahmed Aliyu
he is still a politician
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by razzydoo(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2021
What he did is legal but possession of firearm? Well, this is Nigeria.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2021
stolaonipekun:

Tx god they fail to kill this good man I knew him if u are a coper I sokoto and luckily u were posted to his home town in salame u will enjoy your service year. He provides corper accommodation, money and food even electricity
I knew him too when i served in Bado area Sokoto.
He is having political issue with Wamakko
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2021
just2endowed:

exactly

Check my comment below
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2021
What a wonderful job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.