Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum (70149 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by hoodmenconcept(m): 2:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Mindlog:
Messed up!

The man was already married in.Nigeria then left for the US in 2010 then met his daughter (now wife and mother of his 2 children/grandchildren) in 2015 when she was 19 and started a sexual relationship with her for papers and 6 years down the line, they are married with a son and a daughter.

Though this is a whole lot of fiction, the caller/man seem not to realize that there are so many loop holes in his tales by moonlight The wife/daughter was already 14 years years old in 2010 when he left for the US and she was supposedly already living in the US then, with who? In which year did his former girlfriend (wife's mother and also his father's wife) get married to his father that he didn't get to attend the wedding, watch videos of the event nor see the pictures of his father's younger wife, after all he claimed he left Nigeria in 2010! cheesy cheesy

Asking questions about roots/family of origin is very important when getting into relationships to avoid this man's tales by moonlight to become someone's reality.

Thank you so much.
We are thinking in thesame direction.
So many questions has been popin up my mind.
The story is complicated and I can't agree.

For this tech century, you never have chance to speak to your wife's mother till you got 2 kids?
You never speak to your dad to know his youngest wife?
so many questions.

i beg, i don't agree....
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Oppypoppy: 2:24am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by majorbravo: 2:43am On Jan 31, 2021
This story looks made up. How did the child make it to the US and got papers without her mother or father? So he married her and has never seen a picture of her mom or family members he would recognise before even tying the knot? How did he not recognise the surname the girl was bearing before he married her? How did the mother never show up during the plans to get married or for the first or second child they had?
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Beey(f): 4:09am On Jan 31, 2021
Another lie told for traffic. I mean, what are the odds of a man marrying his biological daughter unknowingly, only to find out that his own father has married the man’s ex -girlfriend who also happens to be his now wife/daughter’s biological mother? Liar liar pants on fire grin
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by banio: 4:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Oizee:
dis type of issues could be avoided if only people do thorough investigation about each others family before marriage.....

Let's be sincere. How many couples can drive to their partners village without asking series, not one, of questions/directions on the way. We all don't do any investigation, except a few that don't want to marry OSU etc.

Most blacks abroad marry themselves in peace over there in OBODO-OYIBO. They are scared of spending their savings feeding 1000 people all in the name of marriage, buying laces, shoes, wrist watch etc for fiance Family.

The story is possible, very possible. The child could have been taken to abroad at birth via adoption or even a family member living abroad. Most people prefer taking a child abroad because the process is easier and the child would see and treat them as parents. It's not easy for a Nigerian to be ungrateful after he/she was trained abroad by a relation.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by AerialMapper: 6:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Ha!!! Nkan be!!

What are the chances though?
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by mozona(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Na wa ooh
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Akhee: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by bellenornor(f): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Mindlog:
Messed up!

The man was already married in.Nigeria then left for the US in 2010 then met his daughter (now wife and mother of his 2 children/grandchildren) in 2015 when she was 19 and started a sexual relationship with her for papers and 6 years down the line, they are married with a son and a daughter.

Though this is a whole lot of fiction, the caller/man seem not to realize that there are so many loop holes in his tales by moonlight The wife/daughter was already 14 years years old in 2010 when he left for the US and she was supposedly already living in the US then, with who? In which year did his former girlfriend (wife's mother and also his father's wife) get married to his father that he didn't get to attend the wedding, watch videos of the event nor see the pictures of his father's younger wife, after all he claimed he left Nigeria in 2010! cheesy cheesy

Asking questions about roots/family of origin is very important when getting into relationships to avoid this man's tales by moonlight to become someone's reality.

He didn't even care to see his supposed US wife's family picture before getting married to her. At least he could have seen his ex girlfriend who is also the girl's mum and his stepmom.
Now this is pure fiction. No one should bother us with crackhead tales by moonlight, please.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by bizhop01: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Nollywood Script cool
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2021
All these yeye programs with their useless lies to titillate the gullible
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by MisterKings(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Handywork:
like this only happens in Nigeria movies
Nawa oo this one nah badluck o

I am sure Nigerian movies cannot come up with this kind of story line.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by generationz(f): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Game of Thrones.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Osashalom: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
dre11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjCrk5Mgxus

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/i-married-my-daughter-fathered-two-kids-with-her-while-my-dad-married-her-mum-man/
You married without asking God for wife, simply you want to get American papers, oga if you don't run to God quickly to sort things out, you are about to lose a generation!
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by SaintUlot: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
More of this will be rampant in few years to come with the establishment of sp.erm and egg banks where donors can donate their sp.erm and eggs used for ivf patients.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by lionphil(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by PrincewithGod(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
osuulola:
It's a secret the two will die with. Looks like the movie Incedies - the twins. Somethings are better no said.
When they get to hell they will realise the foolishness of a decision like that.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by franco3075q(m): 5:41am On Dec 17, 2023
This story is not adding up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.