Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To (3413 Views)

Guys, Be Careful The Length You Go To While Trying To Please Your Girlfriend. / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Most women are not capable of giving out real genuine love. All they are concerned about is an image of you and once that image dies so does their love. find people who genuinely love you for you and never let them go no matter what. for those who like materialistic women, you are playing with fire..because the minute you stop being their ideal man who has all the qualities that make them squirt, you are practically dead to them no matter your shared history. a word is enough for the wise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by JaneYave(f): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
The irony of life is that people leave their real lovers and fall for the pretenders.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by FalseProphet1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
JaneYave:
The irony of life is that people leave their real lovers and fall for the pretenders.
Very true
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by helinues: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
The brain is wonderful, it works perfectly from birth but stop working until...

Until you fall in love

4 Likes

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
helinues:
The brain is wonderful, it works perfectly from birth but stop working until...

Until you fall in love

Lol
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Jodha(f): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Okay o
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Ekejoestar(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
I have a girl that i was formerly inlove with but i later changed my mind wen i notice her extreme anger issues, but she stil tell me how much she love me 4 more dan 3 yrs now. She is well endowed and beautiful,she even claim to be a virgin uptil now even going as far as bsking me to break her, i have been tinkin of goin bak bt d wahala be say she senior me wit like 3 years coupled wit anger managment issues.

1 Like

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by blinking001(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
There is no such thing as love....it doesn't exist.

7 Likes

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Cholls(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jodha:
Okay o
my sister can I tell you something...

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Lavendra(f): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
I don't think love is for everyone!

1 Like

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by hassana45502: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
:The brain is wonderful, it works perfectly from birth but stop working until...Until you fall in loveLol
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by phazotron(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Prettydevil:
Most women are not capable of giving out real genuine love. All they are concerned about is an image of you and once that image dies so does their love. find people who genuinely love you for you and never let them go no matter what. for those who like materialistic women, you are playing with fire..because the minute you stop being their ideal man who has all the qualities that make them squirt, you are practically dead to them no matter your shared history. a word is enough for the wise.

Exactly. They love the image not the persons character. That's why they're easily scammed.

He must be from the east

He must be funny

He must work In a bank

Etc

That's why they're stupid enough to conclude that a guy isn't their type by just looking at him only without getting to know the person in-depth.

Las las dem go get sense

Las las we go dey alright

7 Likes

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by phazotron(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ekejoestar:
I have a girl that i was formerly inlove with but i later changed my mind wen i notice her extreme anger issues, but she stil tell me how much she love me 4 more dan 3 yrs now. She is well endowed and beautiful,she even claim to be a virgin uptil now even going as far as bsking me to break her, i have been tinkin of goin bak bt d wahala be say she senior me wit like 3 years coupled wit anger managment issues.

Worst combination

Anger+seniority

4 Likes

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by phazotron(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
JaneYave:

Na woman dey do this one pass.

2 Likes

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Sonnobax15(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
cool
Love is indeed a beautiful thing....
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Derare(f): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2021
Prettydevil:

I don't how people fall prey to these shits,cos the red flag is always there ,just that we don't pay attention.
Love can never be blind ,love dey see road very well....

By the way is it only women that misbehave,what of the eff boys undecided
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by tobechi74: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Show love to all human but only draw few closet
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Mide3367: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2021
Women don't love. Men love geniunely.

6 Likes

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by RealAlubarika(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2021
JaneYave:

You're absolutely right dear, several occasions we carried away by look and shapes

We rise by lifting others
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by mosdii(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

7 Likes

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Clairvoyantlad: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Prettydevil:

Words on marble!

2 Likes

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Clairvoyantlad: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2021
JaneYave:

Couldn't agree more.
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mide3367:

they only admire
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
JaneYave:

Says who? It depends on persons ooo and what they want out of life.
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Charx122: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
JaneYave:

They use their husbands for boyfriends :::vice versa::::::
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by BigDawsNet: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
There’s so danger in loving someone who is unable to love you really. They will always take from you what they are unwilling to give, you will always give what you will never receive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by VanillaIyce(f): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Prettydevil:
Sometimes some of these men can't tell when a real woman is before them, because anything under the skirt is to be played with then they go and fall in love with the ones that will show them colours and then come online to cry foul.
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
its always hard to be loved genuinely as a man, because u are only value and loved by what u can provide. fail in this regard and watch it value drop, not only in relationship but in most aspects of life too.

5 Likes

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by phazotron(m): 12:32am On Feb 04, 2021
VanillaIyce:

Sometimes some of these men can't tell when a real woman is before them, because anything under the skirt is to be played with then they go and fall in love with the ones that will show them colours and then come online to cry foul.

Velly velly wrong
Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by blinking001(m): 1:25am On Feb 04, 2021
Men are the true romantics and hence suffers more from the consequences associated with heart break than women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To by Hassanmaye(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mide3367:
How can daughters of Jezebel love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Masturbation Vs Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.