Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,849 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) (43161 Views)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Eserise1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leke is the baby of the house
Uyi168:
Thought Oga Leke, the marlian was the even the first son..
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by SolarEdge: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nairalandian:
I heard this man is a millionaire in dollars and a billionaire in naira.

But when Jesus was on Earth, he was a very simple man.

Hmmm.
Wish him happy birthday.. Don't derail this thread
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
The Joy of Seeing your kids grow and live in the way of the LORD is Unquantifiable and Undescribeable..

I Remember the days when my mum will go to her inner closet and cry to GOD for the salvation of her Children.
Then, I was dining and whining in sin as a Guy man despite all the preaching I was getting.
I will come home an Hear my Mum crying to GOD for my Salvation.

Today, I am the young man Hungry for GOD and willing to Die for the Gospel.
Today I am a Preacher of the Raw undiluted Gospel of JESUS.
My Siblings today are all GOD

All these are because of a Praying Mother

Few months ago I had a conversation with my Momsei on the phone and I said " Your Prayers of yesteryears is what made me what I am in Christ today. She was Speechless! Moved to tears and Joy all at the same time

Happy Birthday Brother !
[/s]
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by kolexy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Uyi168:

Leke is the last born.
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Airlady1297(f): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Crooked scammer who calls himself a pastor.

I pity his gullible worshippers.
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by mikkyangel3: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Uyi168:

Look at the striking resemblance the Marlian has to Adeboye and compare it to the total lack of it in the first son?

Abi Adeboye should go for a paternity test?

Its never too late o!!!

I hope they wont say my mouth is smelling?
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Clothingonline9(m): 6:14am On Feb 01, 2021
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch in wholesale and retail
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by RosyBrain: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Contact us today for your birthday shout-out, (08159668290, 08073795438, 09019435093)

And please, kindly watch, like, share, and subscribe to our Chanel �,

God bless y'all �,
Happy new month. ❤❤���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1vk5Qax9Pg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.