Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami (30601 Views)

"I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami / Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom / David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Onlyonebuhari: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2021
We know the actions of our jobless addicts and miscreants. Let them keep protecting their brothers.....awon omugo
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Decent09(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So we are now seeing clearly that the kidnappers are all South Westerners

Just yesterday we read of how Muyideen led the operation from shadow that claimed the lives of his two nephew.....But without been caught the media has already gone agog that it was Fulanis Herdsmen as usual...

Putting it in clear light Fulanis are mostly Muslims and over 69.5% of yoruba population are muslims while the rest percentage are staggered between Christianity and traditionalist...IFA worshippers..

Now with so much percentage on religious interactions receiving same teachings, how can someone come to exonerate one and condemn the other whereas the build of all the atrocities leans towards both having a common understanding through faith.

I pride myself as been fair and Just and upholding to tenets of truth and will always do so...

Those that where kidnapped in other regions says their captors speaks Fulani but why is the case different here that the captors speaks yoruba...

This clearly shows something is not adding up literally which boil down to petty propganda and evil profiling and using Fulani Herdsmen as cover up to real issues.

The reason why they attacks Seriki Fulani was that, he is one of the strong force in stopping them from commiting their nefarious activities.
Seriki have cautioning them that these miscreants are Yorubas but they didn't hear, now it's becoming more glaring to them.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2021
Ade3131:

I wish to share a picture of one of my course mate in KP with you. She's Fulani and speaks Yoruba clean without accent but this will be tantamount to compromise on her personality.

You never waka reach Kwara State naim be say you no see bororo wey dey speak Yoruba without flaws or accent.

Even the Fulanis in some part of Oyo speaks the local dialect like a native with clean accent.

NB: I am not in anyway or form insinuating that his abductors are Fulanis oooo bcuz they might as well be Yorubas.

Don't mind these guys. I have Fulanis in my village that speak Yoruba flawlessly without ascent.
I have an hausa friend who speaks Yoruba flawlessly. All his children speak it flawlessly too. The guy even married a Yoruba Muslim. My guy speaks Yoruba Proverbs and adages like a son of the soil.

When ever we discussed Nigeria's breakup he would say he is going nowhere. That he was born in Oyo a d grew up in Oyo. He is not used to the North. If Naija breaks up he is staying in Yoruba land
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by muhdfaruq(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2021
iornenge81:
Fulani is the trade mark for kidnapping
Niger Deltans are the ones who teach fulani how to kidnap and do robbery.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2021
Decent09:

The reason why they attacks Seriki Fulani was that, he is one of the strong force in stopping them from commiting their nefarious activities.
Seriki have cautioning them that these miscreants are Yorubas but they didn't hear, now it's becoming more glaring to them.

Hmmmm

This is Insighting
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by sweetjohn(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2021
flokii:
Fulanis, Hausas, Igbos and so many others like that speak fluent Yoruba.. at times I wonder what the endgame of these other tribes are.

Not saying there are no bad eggs among Yorubas but the see finish is just too much.
My friend face your brothers that have always been ritualist, thieves, kidnappers and Yahoo Yahoo and leave Igbos in your stupid mess. that how you people always point accusing fingers on others while your youths are dying in crimes

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by debeginin(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

Seriki fulani and his household spoke flawless Yoruba.
And fluent English too?

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Onelove508: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2021
This doesn't change anything, they (Fulani people themselves) have agreed that 90% of kidnappers are Fulani. Perhaps this is the 10% that are not Fulanis. Although Fulanis speak Yoruba fluently too.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2021
chinjo:
Most fulani in the south speaks fluent Yoruba because they were born there.

Eben wen ziyaris no pulani in West Kidnafin won't stop.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Hassanmaye(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2021
chinjo:
Stupid talk let's keep sentiments aside I'm not fulani but do you mean there are no criminals in Yoruba or kidnappers? Most everything be Fulani? Don't a daft, or are you the one who they kidnapped? He said they are Yoruba then what's your own?
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:
All criminals in Nigeria are now Fulani.

Eish
Not all but most of them.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by LastProphet: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Just yesterday we read of how Muyideen led the operation from shadow that claimed the lives of his two nephew.....But without been caught the media has already gone agog that it was Fulanis Herdsmen as usual...

Putting it in clear light Fulanis are mostly Muslims and over 69.5% of yoruba population are muslims while the rest percentage are staggered between Christianity and traditionalist...IFA worshippers..

Now with so much percentage on religious interactions receiving same teachings, how can someone come to exonerate one and condemn the other whereas the build of all the atrocities leans towards both having a common understanding through faith.

I pride myself as been fair and Just and upholding to tenets of truth and will always do so...

Those that where kidnapped in other regions says their captors speaks Fulani but why is the case different here that the captors speaks yoruba...

This clearly shows something is not adding up literally which boil down to petty propganda and evil profiling and using Fulani Herdsmen as cover up to real issues.

My cousin and his wife and 2 kids were kidnapped at obajana lokojja and the kidnappers were Fulani who said they are from Chad. My brother's office colleague kidnapped in ekiti who are staff of federal ministry of science and tech mentioned fulanis. All the ones I confirmed from my neighbor a police DPO from Adamawa said they fulanis? So even though we know there will be one or two exaggerations here and there does that mean what others saw with their own eyes are lies? Why do fulanis hate themselves like this? Almost all the Fulani I know educated people still deny these revelations and they think they are helping themselves by doing that? So you think you are helping yourself by calling people that suffered liars? You think it helps fulanis to continue to deny?
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Boyooosa(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2021
I'm definitely sure that his kidnappers were not the 'fulani killer-herdsmen'. It's unlike the ones in quote, they can't handle you and come back alive to appeal to the government to help them from the bush...laiye.

You will rather advise govt to go and help you kill them because of the torture you must have witnessed in their hands grin

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by edoairways: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mr man most Fulanis who had stayed in the south west for long can speak Yoruba fluently.

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2021
edoairways:

Mr man most Fulanis who had stayed in the south west for long can speak Yoruba fluently.

But they can't speak other languages of other places they are staying.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by MightySparrow: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

Eish
If they are not, why do people mention their names in every region? I know next to Igbos are Fulanis. Igbo people live among others not in colonies, yet they don't kill main rape, destroy people's farmlands or other businesses. Fulanis are a criminal tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by edoairways: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They do. I have seen Fulani man speak Edo and Urhobo (Delta)

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by manyr4luv: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2021
There foolanis that have migrated to yorubaland, intermarried, procreated and are now more yoruba than yorubas. These foolanis speak all Yoruba dielects fluently. Yoruba land h.as been infiltrated via their afonja religion,language and marriage.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2021
edoairways:
They do. I have seen Fulani man speak Edo and Urhobo (Delta)

Oh you have been seeing them while others haven't.
NOTED
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by AuroraB(f): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Were you expecting them to speak Fulfude?
[img]https://media1./images/8e37a33c823145f9cbccc2c92ba820ae/tenor.gif[/img]
Don't mind the monchoko cheesy
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

Eish

They opened the multi_ million $ business, this is just a by_product. undecided
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by danuzochukwu: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2021
Beremx:
So what is he trying to insinuate?
That his abductors are not Fulanis but Yorubas.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Swagtrills(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2021
TimeManager:

The seriki fulani and his family all speak core oyo dialect.

kiss the truth!

I suppose the Fulanis are also into skull minning �
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

Eish

No mind them. Fulani kiii all of them where they stand. Ugly haters
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Freemasonry: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

According to the Sultan of Sokoto, “8 out of every 10 kidnappers arrested are Fulani”. This statement is a matter of public record in case you’re in doubt or denial.

You conveniently forgot to add that in the case of Shadow, he confessed that he was goaded by his Fulani herdsman friend who perfected the plan and provided logistics.
No matter how you try to deodorise it, the fact remains that the Fulani herdsmen have been leading the carnage of criminal activities across the country.
And it goes without saying that the tacit endorsement they enjoy from the center has emboldened them to graduate from pockets of violence in a few places to a full scale war on the whole country.
May I also remind you that a leader of Miyetti Allah recently said that every land in the country is owned by the Fulanis, and that no one can drive them away. Imagine such impudent arrogance!
It is this hubris that fuels the Fulani bloodlust, the delusional belief that Nigeria is their inheritance and conquered territory - nothing could be farther from the truth.

The Fulani has become the most unpopular tribe in Nigeria, thanks to their propensity for violence. No one has a monopoly of violence and the sooner they cease all these unwarranted hostilities the better for them, otherwise it is them who will eventually fall into the pit of annihilation which they’re digging for others.

While I understand your need to defend the Fulanis, be circumspect and sensible in your defense. If you’re Fulani or know how to appeal to them, I beseech you to rein in your people before it is too late.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Carlylepneuma: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2021
I beg stop dt crap. oga Na ur fellow Yoruba brother probably ur neighbor Wei de envy u arrange for u kidnapped... they there de form if they are not Yorubas they most have live in Yoruba land for long... just admit the fact that they are Yorubas simple.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by seunmsg(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos in south west can speak Yoruba fluently. Igbos in north can speak Hausa fluently. But eh, Fulani speaking Yoruba fluently is strange and a problem to you. Smh!
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Judolisco(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Onepeople:
where did you get this statistics from that more than 69.5% of yurobas are Christians?
do stat for yourself now apart from kwara state... Is there any state that have a large amount of Muslims among d Yoruba speaking states we have ekiti, ondo, oyo, osun, ogun, lagos, and some parts of kogi
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by jamiudinho(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2021
chinjo:
use ur brain please
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2021
seunmsg:

Igbos in south west can speak Yoruba fluently. Igbos in north can speak Hausa fluently. But eh, Fulani speaking Yoruba fluently is strange and a problem to you. Smh!

Igbos in Ghana also speak the language. Every single culprit always say that the abductors speaks Fulani but on una case all the abductors speaks Yorubas.

So it is obvious we know who the kidnappers now are.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
I beg stop dt crap. oga Na ur fellow Yoruba brother probably ur neighbor Wei de envy u arrange for u kidnapped... they there de form if they are not Yorubas they most have live in Yoruba land for long... just admit the fact that they are Yorubas simple.

Period
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by seunmsg(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos in Ghana also speak the language. Every single culprit always say that the abductors speaks Fulani but on una case all the abductors speaks Yorubas.

So it is obvious we know who the kidnappers now are.

Crime should never be about ethnicity in the first place. Whatever language the kidnappers spoke should be irrelevant but this is Nigeria where we all leave substance to chase shadows.

We are losing the insecurity war simply because we’ve garbed the problem in an ethnic rope instead of a criminal one. Let us treat all criminals as criminals and not ethnic criminals. All ethnic groups have bad people who commit crimes all over the place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zino Ziggy: Father Of Rapper Who Fell To Death From Lagos Apartment Seeks Justic / Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) / My Mother Threatened To Kill Me – 6year-old Boy Stabbed By Mom (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.