Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Mum Will Bury Me Soon - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Will Bury Me Soon (6096 Views)

Sapa Go Kill Me Soon! See What Happened. / If Masturbation Doesn't Kill Me Soon, Bet9ja Will / She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by agbangam: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
He needs somebody that will help him pay off his debts.
He needs someone that will constantly visit him and encourage him to go to church.
He needs a good girl with good lubido in his life.
Finally he needs to talk to himself to put a stop to his unholy ways.
Someone should first of all assist him to clear all his debts.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by Neimar: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Story for my yansh
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by VanDerWaalforces: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Change your name first from childofdoom to childofpromise, then we take it from there.
Let me know when you've done this.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by VictorUSA(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
I sweart to the last name of Barack Obama, thunder will strike this op !

Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by psyco: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:
This post has again revealed how WICKED most Nigerians are. Someone had the gut to expose himself so much because he is in dire need of help but not a single compassion from many commenters here.

As for you OP, my first advise to you is to STOP cursing yourself. For instance, your moniker alone is self-curse. Again, the title of this thread is self-curse.

I understand you are a very HONEST person due to your Catholic (I bet) background. It makes you to have very honest attitude but you are now honest TO A FAULT if it now leads you to a negative self-image which is very clear from your post.

Know this: Negative self-image is not a virtue. For instance, it's not genuine humility. It is the function of subconscious ingratitude towards your Creator who made you so fearfully and wonderfully! It doesn't lead to repentance rather, it reinforces bad habits SINCE YOU THINK YOU ARE WORTHLESS ("after all, worthless things should be treated dishonorably" is how your subconscious puts it to you CONSTANTLY.

So, what should you do about this situation?
1. Start NOW to change your self-communication from negative to positive. See how: In your privacy, always tell yourself "I am a handiwork of the Most High. Therefore, I am great. I am honorable. I am grateful to my Maker for making me so great" and more like this. As you are doing this, DON'T STRUGGLE WITH YOUR BAD HABITS. Instead, they will go away by themselves. Think of what happens to a drowning person: if he struggles with the water, he gets drowned finally. But if he lets go and relaxes, he gets saved. So, don't struggle with your bad habits. For instance, if that girl comes and you find yourself sucking her as usual, don't worry about it. BUT DON'T BE OBSESSING ON SUCH THOUGHTS. Instead, spend your thoughts on being grateful for how great you are (which is NOT EVEN A LIE, judging from your writing ability). As your self-honor increases, YOU WILL NATURALLY STOP THOSE BAD HABITS. But, be warned: they are going to ease off on their own as you continuously impregnate yourself with POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS.
2. Don't listen to Devil's voices telling you how useless you are via other people (like your boss or colleagues or Nairalanders or Facebookers talking down on you.
3. I will introduce you to an audio that will help you to IMMEDIATELY start transforming your finances by transforming your mindset. You will see that EVERYTHING about you actually depends on your mindset. Let me get the link (I'll be right back).
you must be jjc
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by ChildOfDoom: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Randy100:
Diary of an indiscipline man. You are not going to die. Brace up, cos you will pay all that you owe.
wow. Thank you for the belief. Though it's a huge mountain to climb, considering my meagre pay, but I will try to surmount it.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by Agbebakun22: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
U dis same guy again, shey u no fit leave this ur betting habit ni mtcheww come here to seek for pity when you're yourself problem
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by durasome(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
unhygienic behaviour

in a bid to impress, I do thoughtless things. three days ago I caught up with an old friend. in order to seduce her, I sucked her vagina. she hadn't taken her bath and was sweaty when we met. I even rubbed petroleum jelly cream on her boobs and sucked it off intermittently. naive and naughty me! I currently have issues with my larynx, abi windpipe. probably a growth.i can't breath well.

I also expose food and plates, despite knowing there are rodents and cockroaches in my room. sometimes I don't wash the plates before I use. I do not wash hands from the toilet before feasting. Lost passion for etiquette. I do eat roadside food regularly, exposed to flies (na Dem cheap pass). the list is endless. gamblers hardly pay attention to their health or well-being. I feel bad though that all Mama's advice and admonishment while growing up failed to reflect in my life.

I will stop here for now
.you writing all these is because you want to change to be a better person. Put in more effort and call on God for he will see you through, always make the devil the lier he is.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
durasome:
.you writing all these is because you want to change to be a better person. Put in more effort and call on God for he will see you through, always make the devil the lier he is.

Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by armadeo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:

Really? So, I'm possibly the fool.

Check his moniker and see his threads.

Note the I went to charge my phone routine in all his stories.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by armadeo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
MrEazi223:

That’s the surest place to get your phone charge for free since our country is of no use and has failed us all in providing her citizens good power supply

Common guy. You believe that. There are many places to charge phone in this country.

What of your friendly neighbourhood busy barber. Shops around the area that use light constantly. Anywhere but the betnaija shop.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by bakreibukun: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
The best thing is getting someone you can talk this to and can help you through. Maybe a Doctor, pastor or an elderly person. Someone you can open up to. And you owe your life to yourself. I will advise you attempt to pray first to God.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by ChildOfDoom: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
agbangam:
He needs somebody that will help him pay off his debts.
He needs someone that will constantly visit him and encourage him to go to church.
He needs a good girl with good lubido in his life.
Finally he needs to talk to himself to put a stop to his unholy ways.
Someone should first of all assist him to clear all his debts.
exactly. You must be a psychiatrist. The thoughts of how I will pay back the money I owe, drives me into more gambling 'to recover'. Someone please save me and help me pay my debts (or parts of it). I promise to be good henceforth. 'a clear conscience knows no wrong.'

My thoughts keeps pushing me to stake more. At times, I am woken up at nights by scary dreams of the people I owe, hunting me down.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by MrEazi223: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
exactly. You must be a psychiatrist. The thoughts of how I will pay back the money I owe, drives me into more gambling 'to recover'. Someone please save me and help me pay my debts (or parts of it). I promise to be good henceforth. 'a clear conscience knows no wrong.'

My thoughts keeps pushing me to stake more. At times, I am woken up at nights by scary dreams of the people I owe, hunting me down.

Only if you know me your complications are smaller compare to mine when it comes to gambling especially anything virtual, I began from old 1960 to nairabet graduated to bet9ja and betking football virtual , I started to play it since 2010 to December 2020 that was for good 10 years during those time I did many bad things including stealing, I lied to people and people lost trust in me and i slept in police cells twice,I was a high staker in any bet house I enter they always bowed to my wastefulness of money, if I’m to count all my losses with football virtual for that 10 years 20 million naira should not be an exaggeration, I ran into debts in which I’m still paying back till this moment that I’m typing this though glory be to Allah it’s good as paid it all off.

I’ve quite the gambling and I believe you too can quit if only you decide within yourself but my brother you must pay for your sins and pay for your debts.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by Alexandro15: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
What a friend we have in Jesus.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by GetMeRight: 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:
[color=blue] This post has again revealed how WICKED most Nigerians are. Someone had the gut to expose himself so much because he is in dire need of help but not a single compassion from many commenters here.

I guess you are new here, and you didn't know him. You can type sha. Waste of your time and effort. Lol
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by GetMeRight: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
ChildOfDoom:

You typed effortlessly, you deserve credit for that. But why wouldn't you try to change a bit after all these years that you have recognised your problem and admitted that you had problem?
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by OgwuEgo: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Preshy561?
Michelle55:

Eww, please be nice!
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by Michelle55: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Preshy561?
Nah.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by ChildOfDoom: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2021
dumahi:
This post has again revealed how WICKED most Nigerians are. Someone had the gut to expose himself so much because he is in dire need of help but not a single compassion from many commenters here.

As for you OP, my first advise to you is to STOP cursing yourself. For instance, your moniker alone is self-curse. Again, the title of this thread is self-curse.

I understand you are a very HONEST person due to your Catholic (I bet) background. It makes you to have very honest attitude but you are now honest TO A FAULT if it now leads you to a negative self-image which is very clear from your post.

Know this: Negative self-image is not a virtue. For instance, it's not genuine humility. It is the function of subconscious ingratitude towards your Creator who made you so fearfully and wonderfully! It doesn't lead to repentance rather, it reinforces bad habits SINCE YOU THINK YOU ARE WORTHLESS ("after all, worthless things should be treated dishonorably" is how your subconscious puts it to you CONSTANTLY.

So, what should you do about this situation?
1. Start NOW to change your self-communication from negative to positive. See how: In your privacy, always tell yourself "I am a handiwork of the Most High. Therefore, I am great. I am honorable. I am grateful to my Maker for making me so great" and more like this. As you are doing this, DON'T STRUGGLE WITH YOUR BAD HABITS. Instead, they will go away by themselves. Think of what happens to a drowning person: if he struggles with the water, he gets drowned finally. But if he lets go and relaxes, he gets saved. So, don't struggle with your bad habits. For instance, if that girl comes and you find yourself sucking her as usual, don't worry about it. BUT DON'T BE OBSESSING ON SUCH THOUGHTS. Instead, spend your thoughts on being grateful for how great you are (which is NOT EVEN A LIE, judging from your writing ability). As your self-honor increases, YOU WILL NATURALLY STOP THOSE BAD HABITS. But, be warned: they are going to ease off on their own as you continuously impregnate yourself with POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS.
2. Don't listen to Devil's voices telling you how useless you are via other people (like your boss or colleagues or Nairalanders or Facebookers talking down on you.
3. I will introduce you to an audio that will help you to IMMEDIATELY start transforming your finances by transforming your mindset. You will see that EVERYTHING about you actually depends on your mindset. Let me get the link (I'll be right back).
thanks. Please don't be discouraged by those tagging you. The have no idea how addictions break one down. I appreciate your support. I will keep fighting to overcome
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by ChildOfDoom: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
you dey learn work.
My 30 year old friend is a university dropout, his uncle gave him 900k to go get a shuttle bus and use it to make a meaning for his life but dude used the money on virtual at bet9ja and lost all the amount.
Today he's still addicted and I couldn't let him stay with me again
hmm. We (Bet9ja virtual addicts) have something in common - misery. Since 2015 I started, I have lost over five million naira. Money I would not have made ordinarily if I were honest. Bet9ja addicts make money through whatever means (including dubious means) to feed their addiction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by richmond500: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
qtguru:

It is because we have advised him time and time and time, he takes pleasure in pity and writing about this woes than changing so no point having compassion for him. For all we know he could be lying about his addiction and just romanticizing issues for poetry
check his first threads and posts on NL, the guy is a troll

https://www.nairaland.com/4286290/wont-believe-what-did-father
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by qtguru(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
richmond500:
check his first threads and posts on NL, the guy is a troll

https://www.nairaland.com/4286290/wont-believe-what-did-father

Not surprised
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. We (Bet9ja virtual addicts) have something in common - misery. Since 2015 I started, I have lost over five million naira. Money I would not have made ordinarily if I were honest. Bet9ja addicts make money through whatever means (including dubious means) to feed their addiction
how old are you?
Got a degree?
What do you do to fetch money?
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by dannex4adx(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
unhygienic behaviour

in a bid to impress, I do thoughtless things. three days ago I caught up with an old friend. in order to seduce her, I sucked her vagina. she hadn't taken her bath and was sweaty when we met. I even rubbed petroleum jelly cream on her boobs and sucked it off intermittently. naive and naughty me! I currently have issues with my larynx, abi windpipe. probably a growth.i can't breath well.

I also expose food and plates, despite knowing there are rodents and cockroaches in my room. sometimes I don't wash the plates before I use. I do not wash hands from the toilet before feasting. Lost passion for etiquette. I do eat roadside food regularly, exposed to flies (na Dem cheap pass). the list is endless. gamblers hardly pay attention to their health or well-being. I feel bad though that all Mama's advice and admonishment while growing up failed to reflect in my life.

I will stop here for now

Bro! I feel your pain! Pls don't commit suicide. Most youths are undergoing what you are going through now. Try and talk to people. Locate an MFM church near to your area and seek a deliverance pastor for counselling. God will deliver you. You can send me a message, so that we can talk privately.
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by tosan245(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
What I can tell you is this, If you truly make the decision to change and save your life (because you are dying slowly) you would be a beam of light and hope to alot of people who are going through what you are going through presently.
Make that decision today, look for someone to that would be willing to take the walk of change with you, someone who would be patient with you and not judge you even when you fall. Change bro and when you do, there are a multitudeof people who would see your story as Hope to save theirs.
ChildOfDoom:
unhygienic behaviour

I will stop here for now
Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by ChildOfDoom: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
tosan245:
What I can tell you is this, If you truly make the decision to change and save your life (because you are dying slowly) you would be a beam of light and hope to alot of people who are going through what you are going through presently.
Make that decision today, look for someone to that would be willing to take the walk of change with you, someone who would be patient with you and not judge you even when you fall. Change bro and when you do, there are a multitudeof people who would see your story as Hope to save theirs.
oh i see. I will try. So far, 6 days without bet9ja. I also went to church after a while. For a start

1 Like

Re: My Mum Will Bury Me Soon by ProJectAnatot(m): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
kel94:

OMG grin
Please send me a mail at: @gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Promise Marriage To Any Girl If…! / Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. / Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.