Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 (6193 Views)

Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Aliexpress Vs Jumia. Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by vardarain: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Even if nah Zero 8i, what difference does it make?
megaxart:
Isn't the one on the left the zero 8i?
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by vardarain: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
All this kind talk nah to cover up for the stupid price abi wetin?
officialfestus:
because buying a phone from Ali Express takes Gods grace to get to you. If custom officials no theif am then nipost officials go finish work.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by alfredtemile: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
It is not mind-boggling, one is Zero 8i while the other is Zero 8
lagosboy3:
This price disparity is mind-boggling.

Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by alfredtemile: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yes it is, they just didn't use the right image
megaxart:
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by alfredtemile: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yes for the Infinix Zero 8 with 64mp camera
Minjim:
See the price at Slot
That's the price in Nigeria for now

Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by shorelink: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
You dey see their foolish sales. . . same device but wide range difference in price
lagosboy3:

Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by shorelink: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
You nor dey see road, u nor see say nah the same image?
megaxart:
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by shorelink: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Same phone as far as I'm concerned - Exactly, no difference
lagosboy3:

Same phone as far as I'm concerned. Except the rear cameras maybe.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by chapelaries: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Really. . . for same device?
lagosboy3:

Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by chapelaries: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
I really think there is a difference ooo
megaxart:
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by chapelaries: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
You are right though
officialfestus:
because buying a phone from Ali Express takes Gods grace to get to you. If custom officials no theif am then nipost officials go finish work.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by saintwalga: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
These are prices of the 2 variations Infinix has
lagosboy3:

Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by saintwalga: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yes that's the price for Infinix Zero 8i
megaxart:
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by saintwalga: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yes the MP are different really. . .
lagosboy3:

Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
megaxart:

It definitely is
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
lagosboy3:

Why the huge difference abeg?
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
officialfestus:

That doesn't still give the answer to the question....why is the price difference so much between Ali express and Jumia.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
lagosboy3:

Well you said it is same phone to u but they are definitely not the same as you can see the first one is Zero 8i while the second one is the Zero 8. So there must be some differences between phones.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Minjim:
See the price at Slot
That's the price in Nigeria for now

That is way expensive compared to that of Ali Express price.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
lagosboy3:

53-55k price difference kpk?

Opg bros!!!

Way too expensive....

Still wonder why the huge difference
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Malawian:

Aliexpress things are cheaper, but the shipping cost will end up making it more expensive than Jumia. Jumia all the way jare.

I don't agree with you on that. Yes Ali express things are cheaper and not all shipping cost on Ali express are that expensive. I have bought certain products from Ali express including a smartphone and i wasn't charged much for shipping.

I just want to believe that Jumia is taking advantage of adding more money to their sales and not just the Zero 8 alone.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
RRodwave:

And the one on right is?

The one on the right is the Zero 8 but that doesn't mean that the price different should be huge.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Uyi168:
Infinix phone at over 100,000 naira... People get mind oo.. grin

So are you saying Infinix phone shouldn't worth up to 100k or more?
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Darkseid:
You obviously haven't bought anything from AliExpress before.

Abeg tell am
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
OtunbaBlack:

If custom or nipost no steal am before e reach you be that

You think it is that easy to steal people's things just like that without it being traced to the stealer.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tillatalk:
just like that

I just tire o
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
espionagesavvy:
Shipping and customs cost makes Aliexpress more expensive than Nigerian. If you include shipping and customs, Aliexpress is more expensive.

Have you ever bought anything on AliExpress before most especially mobile phone because it is obvious you have not.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Frankiecrenshaw:
Which kind Ugly phone be this.

Nah who be this one again...you well at all?
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
GodWrites:

You folks make a lot of careless comments.

If your order goods on aliexpress, you're entitled to a refund if you didn't receive the product, wasn't the product you ordered, or maybe it came defective.

There is always a button to open dispute, in which aliexpress will withheld the funds from the seller.

They only release the fund when you've confirmed you've received the goods in good condition.

I've been shopping on AliExpress for years, and my best collections came from them.

Thank you for clarifying things to that novice. He just felt like talking so that he could be noticed.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
OneKinGuy:

People go just start to dey spread unnecessary lies. Those are the kind of people that let's jumia them continue ripping people off.

No be lie my broda
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Onyenna:
Huh!?

grin grin grin
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Pretiboi: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

Shipping cost of 1k? How

I tire o...the guy no sabi anything about AliExpress abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cynogenmod Custom Rom For Tecno M3 By Tevinlugther / Maui Meta 3G/4G Imei Repair Tool V9.1724.25.00 Setup Latest Version Free Downloa / Why Is No One Talking About The Tecno Spark 10c?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.