Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 (6184 Views)

Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Aliexpress Vs Jumia. Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
maduksben:

That is a fat big lie. It is only when you wish to ship with DHL/ UPS that it will be expensive but with standard shipping it cost you less and standard shipping is what most people use.

I bought this item last year. Went to ikeja priced it and they told me 240k, left and ordered on Aliexpress. Saw it for 164k, when I included shipping it amounted to 287k, when it arrived I was asked to pay 18k for customs clearance. I regretted buying online. Total cost was around 305k to 315k

Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by shorelink: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
vardarain:
Both devices are not just worth the prices. . .
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by shorelink: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Help us ask am ooo
vardarain:
Even if nah Zero 8i, what difference does it make?
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by shorelink: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
I nor just even know. . .
vardarain:
All this kind talk nah to cover up for the stupid price abi wetin?
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by alfredtemile: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Not same device ooo. . . . one is Zero 8i while the other is Zero 8
chapelaries:
Really. . . for same device?
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by alfredtemile: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
There is difference definitely. one has 48MP rear camera while the other is 64MP
chapelaries:
I really think there is a difference ooo
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by alfredtemile: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Because they are not the same ofcourse
Pretiboi:

Why the huge difference abeg?
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by chapelaries: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Okay well noted.
alfredtemile:
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by chapelaries: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Okay well noted.
alfredtemile:
There is difference definitely. one has 48MP rear camera while the other is 64MP
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by chapelaries: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
But why will OP make such mistake in comparison
alfredtemile:
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by saintwalga: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
maduksben:

I guess the phone is not has ugly as you grin
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by saintwalga: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
True talk. . .
maduksben:

Oga that is if you decide to use that. Standard shipping is what they use on AliExpress and it is very cheap except that it takes longer time for delivery.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by saintwalga: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Any true fan should know nah. . .
maduksben:

At last you figured it out grin grin
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by vardarain: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
That one nah your problem . . .
espionagesavvy:

I bought this item last year. Went to ikeja priced it and they told me 240k, left and ordered on Aliexpress. Saw it for 164k, when I included shipping it amounted to 287k, when it arrived I was asked to pay 18k for customs clearance. I regretted buying online. Total cost was around 305k to 315k
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by vardarain: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Leave am make he go waste him money. . .
officialfestus:
then go ahead and buy,nonsense.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by vardarain: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ehya, stories that touch the heart cry cry cry
Malawian:

i have bought 10 pcs each (x2) of mini pc for my cafe from Aliexpress like 4 years and 7 years ago, all amounting to roughly 3,500 dollars. you agree such purchases is not what you use standard shipping for? the DHL Express shipment was running neck on neck with the actual goods. As an aside, i have bought more than 20 items on Wish.com which uses standard shipment, i only received about 16 of them, 4 of those items did not get to me till date.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by sofiscatedmoron: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Malawian:

Which 1k? DHL/UPS shipping is 1k in which universe?
So DHL is the only shipping there?
Aliexpress standard shipping and other ones nko
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by MineBitcoin(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
GodWrites:

You folks make a lot of careless comments.

If your order goods on aliexpress, you're entitled to a refund if you didn't receive the product, wasn't the product you ordered, or maybe it came defective.

There is always a button to open dispute, in which aliexpress will withheld the funds from the seller.

They only release the fund when you've confirmed you've received the goods in good condition.

I've been shopping on AliExpress for years, and my best collections came from them.
please I order from AliExpress since 11 of November 2020, haven't received the package yet, av checked post office they said they have not received any package, And for AliExpress app, the item is still showing for shipped, and if I navigate to tracking it shows "PARCEL IS STILL IN TRANSIT NO WORRY WE WILL DELIVERED IT TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE", this is my first time am using AliExpress, don't know what to do, should I just wait or I should open a dispute
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by GodWrites: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
MineBitcoin:
please I order from AliExpress since 11 of November 2020, haven't received the package yet, av checked post office they said they have not received any package, And for AliExpress app, the item is still showing for shipped, and if I navigate to tracking it shows "PARCEL IS STILL IN TRANSIT NO WORRY WE WILL DELIVERED IT TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE", this is my first time am using AliExpress, don't know what to do, should I just wait or I should open a dispute

Just wait. Covid-19 disrupted everything. My last goods took three months to arrive. Always monitor the timers too, and know when to open dispute when you think something is wrong. But in your case, I doubt. Just wait.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by MineBitcoin(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
GodWrites:

Just wait. Covid-19 disrupted everything. My last goods took three months to arrive. Always monitor the timers too, and know when to open dispute when you think something is wrong. But in your case, I doubt. Just wait.
the timers shows 9 days and some hours, but how I go take know if the package has arrive at post office
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by GodWrites: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
MineBitcoin:
the timers shows 9 days and some hours, but how I go take know if the package has arrive at post office

When you check the tracking, you'll monitor the movement of your package and be able to tell when it has arrived.

You have a tracking number, use it.

When it arrives at the final point, it will alert you, in which you have to visit your nearest post office to collect it.

If you're still confused, you can chat up their agent for assistant.

Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by MineBitcoin(m): 12:35am On Feb 02, 2021
GodWrites:

When you check the tracking, you'll monitor the movement of your package and be able to tell when it has arrived.

You have a tracking number, use it.

When it arrives at the final point, it will alert you, in which you have to visit your nearest post office to collect it.

If you're still confused, you can chat up their agent for assistant.
A big thanks to you
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by theFilmtric: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
[s]
biztyb:

Camera that make no sense. The clarity is very poor...mtchewwww
[/s]
you're a GREAT LIAR!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by pumupmachine: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Chaiii so person go carry 100k buy infinix phone shocked

Something I'll used to get an LG g8 or V50 with change sef on ebay shocked
As in ehn. Better rubbish
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by pumupmachine: 1:04am On Feb 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
[s][/s]
you're a GREAT LIAR!

theFilmtricsay
Where is the lie?
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by pumupmachine: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
espionagesavvy:

Problem no dey finish.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by pumupmachine: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
OtunbaBlack:

If custom or nipost no steal am before e reach you be that
grin grin
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by pumupmachine: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Uyi168:
Infinix phone at over 100,000 naira... People get mind oo.. grin
Na dem go still dey disturb Carlcare with call for repair grin grin
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by pumupmachine: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
lagosboy3:

Same phone as far as I'm concerned. Except the rear cameras maybe.
cool
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by pumupmachine: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
shorelink:
You nor dey see road, u nor see say nah the same image?
grin grin
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by manolates: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
lagosboy3:
This price disparity is mind-boggling.

Wow. What a huge margin.
Re: Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 by manolates: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
megaxart:
Isn't the one on the left the zero 8i?
Same device I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Bank...( Oraimo Or Itel ) / Here's Why You Shouldn't Flash A Peace Sign While Posing For Photos Again / How To Download PES 2013 On My Bb 9780

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.