Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Fed Your Two Legs In Bbnaija House, Ka3na Reminds Tochi After Ignoring Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Fed Your Two Legs In Bbnaija House, Ka3na Reminds Tochi After Ignoring Her (1158 Views)

BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Finally Reveals Why Wizkid Keep Ignoring Her Calls / I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fed Your Two Legs In Bbnaija House, Ka3na Reminds Tochi After Ignoring Her by nairafame2: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ka3na has replied to her fellow ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Tochi after he pretended not to know her.

Recall, the beef between the pair started from the Big Brother House over kitchen duties.

During a question and answer session with his followers today, Tochi ignited his beef with Ka3na as he pretended not to know who she was.

After a follower asked Tochi: "Are you cool with Ka3na and why aren't you following each other?" He responded: "Who is Ka3na?"

Ka3na has now been forced to respond with a savage reply.

In a tweet, she wrote: “KA3NA” IS SHE WHO FED YOUR TWO LEFT LEGS IN BBN HOUSE (Remember Now) OH! WHO YOU COULD NEVER TALK TRASH IN HER FACE... RESPECT THEY SAY IS RECIPROCAL!

See her post below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/01/i-fed-your-two-legs-when-you-were-still.html

Re: I Fed Your Two Legs In Bbnaija House, Ka3na Reminds Tochi After Ignoring Her by ruthina22: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
hmmmmm
Re: I Fed Your Two Legs In Bbnaija House, Ka3na Reminds Tochi After Ignoring Her by funshint(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
I don't even know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fed Your Two Legs In Bbnaija House, Ka3na Reminds Tochi After Ignoring Her by spinna: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tochi ..dullard always entering Americana then igbotic accent..at the same time a bitter and jealous guy
Re: I Fed Your Two Legs In Bbnaija House, Ka3na Reminds Tochi After Ignoring Her by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 31, 2021
Wahala dey o.

On top food wey u no buy or provide for Bbnaija?

If say she come buy food for person with her own money, na yawa be that o.
Re: I Fed Your Two Legs In Bbnaija House, Ka3na Reminds Tochi After Ignoring Her by wizzypablo(m): 5:54am On Jan 31, 2021
and she is not ashame of her self

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Play With Me When It Comes To My Children" Kim Kardashian Roars / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Can't Use 'omotola' As A Trade Mark- Lai Omotola / “it’s His Head For Me” – Real Warri Pikin Says As She Shares Throw Back Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.