Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice (590 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by Loniadehi: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Advice by nuelsam: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
omo....just get ready to be heartbroken.
Re: Advice by Loniadehi: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lool.....that's why I need proven ways on how to move on. The feeling is so deep I keep wondering how I got here
Re: Advice by Mryacks: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Allow yourself to be vulnerable for once. It's nothing wrong......maybe the dude is the type who dosent know how to initiate but can go with the flow when someone else does....however if after sometime you see that he is not so much into you then you may have to do the needful and let go.

1 Like

Re: Advice by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Feelings founded on what exactly?

Observe well to know whether the possible infatuation is worth going all out for.

Also, his being polite (not to hurt your feelings) could hide other information... Is he currently single? Does he have other commitments that he can't afford a relationship now (him not initiating a convo)
Re: Advice by JOACHINpedro: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Welldone for going for the kill.

1 Like

Re: Advice by Loniadehi: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Advice by Loniadehi: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Advice by chatinent: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
I'll advise you.

First, you don't love him yet.

You are only infatuated that you like him and told him, and he's playing target.

Cool down. Leave him be. He'll come if you are for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Loniadehi:

Seems to have some qualities I like in a partner... you know ehn, I secretly wished he told me he was seeing someone, so I would have just moved on...but saying he wanted to know me better made me feel there was hope....I've been tempted to ask him if he has someone but dunno how to do that[b], i think it's too soon and dont want to seem desperate[/b].......

1. Seems - his wanting to know you better will also give you a chance to know him better and see if he truly tickd your boxes in closer observation as he already has from afar. You may see that all that glitters is not gold or you may come to like each other

2. You're already limiting yourself to not say or do anything to scare him off.... If it was the other way around I'm sure he would have already asked you if you were seeing someone judging by the lukewarmness on his part.

Ask him, if he sees you as desperate, then he's too myopic for a relationship
Re: Advice by Liposure: 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Perhaps, you guys should just remain friends for now. No need to rush into anything serious that could compound your feelings for him. Its too dangerous. I suggest you learn how to control your emotions.

1 Like

Re: Advice by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Loniadehi:
Please I need mature advice. Theres a guy I like and I told him( my bad). He said he liked me too and would want to get to know me. The thing is he hardly initiates conversations but is polite when I do and I dont want to seem like I'm doing too much....I've dated in the past but it was the typical guy chase girl scenario....thing is I've never caught feelings for a guy like this before, it's a new experience for me and I think I didn't handle it well... can anyone suggest proven ways to handle this or learn how to get over him....thank you.
What is sure is that, if he n0 want u, u wil kn0w. N0 force yourself on him or he wud just turn u to pers0nal sex machine

1 Like

Re: Advice by Cholls(m): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2021
My sister leave it at that! You've done your part as a girl. If he wants you his going to take it up from there.

3 Likes

Re: Advice by ebhaleleme51490: 7:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Welldone for going for the kill.
Re: Advice by Olunmercy56(f): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2021
Liposure:
Perhaps, you guys should just remain friends for now. No need to rush into anything serious that could compound your feelings for him. Its too dangerous. I suggest you learn how to control your emotions.

It is well with you, that is why I can't approach a man myself, they will take you for granted. Only friendship with good communication from the man will prove his love to the lady. Op, move on and believe your own man is coming to approach you. Just believe
Re: Advice by Isokoson1: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Continue
Re: Advice by Clairvoyantlad: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Loniadehi:
Please I need mature advice. Theres a guy I like and I told him( my bad). He said he liked me too and would want to get to know me. The thing is he hardly initiates conversations but is polite when I do and I dont want to seem like I'm doing too much....I've dated in the past but it was the typical guy chase girl scenario....thing is I've never caught feelings for a guy like this before, it's a new experience for me and I think I didn't handle it well... can anyone suggest proven ways to handle this or learn how to get over him....thank you.

Having analyzed your situation, chances are you're Libra and he's Virgo.
Re: Advice by mosdii(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Leave him alone because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Advice by Loniadehi: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
I'll advise you.

First, you don't love him yet.

You are only infatuated that you like him and told him, and he's playing target.

Cool down. Leave him be. He'll come if you are for him.
Thanks....you have a mature mind
Re: Advice by Loniadehi: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Olunmercy56:

It is well with you, that is why I can't approach a man myself, they will take you for granted. Only friendship with good communication from the man will prove his love to the lady. Op, move on and believe your own man is coming to approach you. Just believe

Re: Advice by Loniadehi: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Clairvoyantlad:

Having analyzed your situation, chances are you're Libra and he's Virgo.

Re: Advice by Loniadehi: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2021
mosdii:
Leave him alone because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Hian, wetin we do you....there are alot of great girls in naija

(1) (Reply)

Do People Still Have Househelps In Nigeria? / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Expecting Us To Be Simps For Love? / “what My Girlfriend Did After I Became Broke” Story....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.