Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) (76489 Views)

Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by zealousayo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
purples25:
This is what bullying someone for their looks causes.

Doing anything to not be mistreated.... simply because you came to this world with a face you didn't choose.

Certain guys don't talk to you because you are not that pretty. Most guys even. Can't get the life you want because of your looks. As a woman.

Those doors will be open to her now...she will never want to go back to the old humiliation....

They killed her and made her take this suicidal decision with their ill treatment. I don't blame her one bit. We all want the good life.

Don't make it a gender thing. Women also mock 'ugly' guys. She's doing that because she lacks self esteem. Stop blaming men.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by favour32(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
munachiso58:
tomorrow now someone will come nd say TOMORROW IS FEMALE.......NON SENSE
The world has been designed!
Now and future na for male.
Nothing that female go do to change am.
Na two wives I get.
I dey go for the third one.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by missawele(f): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
What's this? angry
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by bepositive11: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
obonujoker:
No wonder China likes banning Western influence grin
Even westerners don't go to this extent. South Korea does. Almost all South Korean women have done plastic surgery.
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by Deserea: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
What's this

Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
mightyhazell:
This your style no just be am
Apologies if u find it irritating.Should I whisper to you why I'm doing this ? Obama all the way!

Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by tosomaju(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
She need to press cntrl-Z 100times
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
I comment my reserve
Not the first time this Asian small small girls are doing such sha
Not perplexed
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
purples25:

Doing anything to not be mistreated.... simply because you came to this world with a face you didn't choose.

Certain guys don't talk to you because you are not that pretty. Most guys even. Can't get the life you want because of your looks. As a woman.

Those doors will be open to her now...she will never want to go back to the old humiliation....

They killed her and made her take this suicidal decision with their ill treatment. I don't blame her one bit. We all want the good life.
must every misfortune that happen to u females be caused by men all the time?..must u drag men into every problem partaining to women?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by Mblingz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Show me ur face nah
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Her natural look was better. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by vicmac09(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
TheCalculator:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/16-year-old-girl-allegedly-undergoes-100-cosmetic-procedures-in-3-years.html

What's this? She looks prettier when she hasn't undergone any surgery. But I don't blame her totally, most of the blame should go to her body shammers, they made her like this. She might not live long (that's my biggest fear).

Please Don't ever using demeaning words on anybody cos you don't know how they'll take those words.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by stchinedu: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chii59:
I won't say what's on my mind.

Pleas don't say it...i can feel the vibration from here already grin
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by srrrr(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
purples25:

Bullying is part of life. You can't end it.

Kids should be thought to respect others and value themselves.

The girl's parents destroyed her, not the bullies.
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wasting of money and she still looks like a demon
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
weyreypey:
Revert back to the original version

Mission impossible!
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by vicmac09(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
srrrr:

Bullying is part of life. You can't end it.

Kids should be thought to respect others and value themselves.

The girl's parents destroyed her, not the bullies.

Bullying isn't part of life... Do you want me to believe that some people are made just to be victims of bullying... It's never a good thing to be bullied and victims sometimes take drastic measures to avoid it. This girl's case is one of such

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by pegix(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
that shit is no improvement na

she looks like a toy aswr
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
All I see here is parental failure. How can you allow your child brow beat you into paying for cosmetic surgery?? Her mind is what needed improvement, not her features, now look at the monster they have helped in creating.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by Eillyeillz(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is this some kind of joke?? Or the word improvement has a new meaning??
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Poverty is a blessing in disguise at times.
Can she be mindful of the jibes and banter from friends because of her nature if she is finding it very hard to eat and have a good living?
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by sheDD(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Prompted to check the picture of the "beauty surgery addict" and I would say I'm was DISAPPOINTED
undecided undecided

This one won't last!!! Cause too much alterations with nature.
Nature won't favour her either
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by pickatyouu: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Na because money dey she fit do all this rubbish .

I no blame am, some idiots will still awww to her body.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
SHE RESEMBLE BABY
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by srrrr(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
vicmac09:

Bullying isn't part of life... Do you want me to believe that some people are made just to be victims of bullying... It's never a good thing to be bullied and victims sometimes take drastic measures to avoid it. This girl's case is one of such
I didn't say bullying is normal. Many female celebrities talk about how they were bullied in school and it's getting boring. I was bullied too in school, sometimes I fought back , but I don't talk about it because I believe it's part of life.

It's not something you fight, but you can contain it by teaching your kids how to respect others, value and defend themselves. If you can end corruption you can end bullying, but you can't because it's natural.

The girl is a rich spoilt kid suffering from depression.
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by pimper24: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by shooqueen(f): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
What a wicked shame that this young girl is not happy and proud of her native looks. What type of a world have we created, via the media, to make this young girl want to look more like a doll than her fellow countryman and women. I hope she dose not regret her decision to want to be so very different to what nature intended. This reminds me of a time in every females past, a time when she was unhappy about herself in one way or another; swing the clock forward 30 years- what that woman would do now to have the body she previously was not happy about or the face she had problems with? The problems with your appearance you have at 16 fades into obscurity faced with your appearance problems you perceive you have at 46.
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chii59:
I won't say what's on my mind.
Dolly face and what ever look
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by frankoben(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Improved her looks to resemble a lifeless doll
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by Manasseh2018(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin ;DThis one na doll/toy now
Re: Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) by Kudejo: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
"Kill it with fire"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall / Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt / Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.