Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,118 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? (4586 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
It states that if a 'Congo' has been 'shined' once (C1), it can always be shined again (C∞), provided it was shined properly (P) the previous times and the experience was remarkable.

ie; C1 • P = C∞.

Please share your experience as well to affirm this law and it's efficacy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
100% tested okay.
That's why you should fear yo girl's ex.
But if you're an expert in congodynamics, your girls next should fear you.
I know married women that still texts their ex.

C1 • P = C∞ infinity

https://www.nairaland.com/3733004/okafors-law-congodynamics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Womanizer(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
I can confirm that the law is true grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
cchub:
100% tested okay.
That's why you should fear yo girl's ex.
But if you're an expert in congodynamics, your girls next should fear you.
I know married women that still texts their ex.

C1 • P = C∞ infinity

https://www.nairaland.com/3733004/okafors-law-congodynamics
wow bro you are absolutely right.....FEAR YOUR GIRL'S EX...
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Womanizer:
I can confirm that the law is true grin
lol....seems you have tested it already
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by JOACHINpedro: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sexmaticians... I sight una

21 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
shocked

May okafor live long....

He single-handedly invented and proved that law by himself.....Today,alot of testimonies allover the world can attest and testify to the credibility of the law.....

In fact,I'm a living testimony....And I'll say this any time any day, that "Old fire wood light better"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Sexmaticians... I sight una
lol grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by paulolee(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
its tested and trusted....told my fellow scientist about d law back den in year1 and they refuted and were even critical about It.
but now they are all converted n preaching d gospel of okafor law because they have tried it in their private labs and it worked..
m currently dating a bea in my skul, shes my 7th bea but all the other exes and female friends dt i tried dt law with are still coming back when in need of my apparatus...
all thanks to dr okafor or the scientist dt propounded dt amazing law..

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
I still knack my ex till date, okafor's law is tested and reliable..

God bless chief okafor wherever he is

21 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Draslo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is the truest sexual fact. Even though it doesn't work every time, the possibility is there and quite high.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ladies,you see what I mean?? sad
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by tobechi74: 12:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Okafor is an ibo name
Congo is a country in Africa
Dynamics is a term for change
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by eazzzy1(m): 4:01am On Jan 31, 2021
Yes the law works because;

1) Women prefer sleeping with someone they have slept with before, that way there’s no increase in body count.

2) Women knows every guy wants the same thing, so instead of meeting someone new, going through the rollercoaster of loving and getting heartbroken, they rather go back to a known person.

At the end of the day it’s a win-win situation, you get excited you got to hit again (Okafor law), she’s glad her body count is still single digit (Ngozi law).

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:05am On Jan 31, 2021
The law holds firm.

All my exes get banged whenever we bump into each other whether they are still single or married grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 5:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

May okafor live long....

He single-handedly invented and proved that law by himself.....Today,alot of testimonies allover the world can attest and testify to the credibility of the law.....

In fact,I'm a living testimony....And I'll say this any time any day, that "Old fire light better"
hahah very true....that old fire never burns out and you and I know the capability of a potential smoke.
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 6:01am On Jan 31, 2021
paulolee:
its tested and trusted....told my fellow sexticist d law back den in year1 and they refuted because they are ignorant about It.
but now they are all converted n preaching d gospel of okafor law because they have tried it in their private labs and it worked..
m currently dating a bea in my skul, shes my 7th bea but all the other exes and female friends dt i tried dt law with are still coming back when in need of my apparatus...all thanks to dr okafor
Hahaha Wonderful testimony

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 6:03am On Jan 31, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
The law holds firm.

All my exes get banged whenever we bump into each other whether they are still single or married grin
lol.. I wonder how the great Okafor came up with this law...

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 6:06am On Jan 31, 2021
StacyO:
Ladies,you see what I mean?? sad
Stacy O What do You mean? Am sure you can attest to the efficacy of this law.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 6:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Draslo:
This is the truest sexual fact. Even though it doesn't work every time, the possibility is there and quite high.
It works all the time if the right parameters are applied correctly (As long as P is constant) and thats why it's termed a LAW

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 6:15am On Jan 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
I still knack my ex till date, okafor's law is tested and reliable..

God bless chief okafor wherever he is
Haha.....the law is unbelievably effective bro...
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 6:18am On Jan 31, 2021
eazzzy1:
Yes the law works because;

1) Women prefer sleeping with someone they have slept with before, that way there’s no increase in body count.

2) Women knows every guy wants the same thing, so instead of meeting someone new, going through the rollercoaster of loving and getting heartbroken, they rather go back to a known person.

At the end of the day it’s a win-win situation, you get excited you got to hit again (Okafor law), she’s glad her body count is still single digit (Ngozi law).
lol...wow amazing analysis bro but please expantiate on Ngozi's law for the benefit of the larger house.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by paulolee(m): 7:01am On Jan 31, 2021
Made619:
Hahaha Wonderful testimony
na tru na..
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by codedgalaxy: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Ngozi law of congo states that when an object(ur pe**s) is emerse in water (her congo) the weight of the object is proportional to amount of liquid displaced.
So therefore if the object of x (an ex) has displaced enough water in the aforemention law the the theory is likely to be tried again.gringringringrin
Sense will not kill me.

#codedgalaxy

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2021
codedgalaxy:
Ngozi law of congo states that when an object(ur pe**s) is emerse in water (her congo) the weight of the object is proportional to amount of liquid displaced.
So therefore if the object of x (an ex) has displaced enough water in the aforemention law the the theory is likely to be tried again.gringringringrin
Sense will not kill me.
Hahah.....never knew Archimedes had a wife called Ngozi who modified his principle. grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Made619(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2021
tobechi74:
Okafor is an ibo name
Don't worry you'll put the pieces together when an ex to your girl applies the law effectively. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Mide3367: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2021
grin
tobechi74:
Okafor is an ibo name
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by Mide3367: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Orisirisi something
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by codedgalaxy: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2021
Made619:
Hahah.....never knew Archimedes had a wife called Ngozi who modified his principle. grin
Bro no joy 4 9ja make make we try dey catch cruise small small till oluwa go reason our matter and show love.cheesy

#codedgalaxy
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by codedgalaxy: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2021
Made619:
Don't worry you'll put the pieces together when an ex to your girl applies the law effectively. grin
respect brocheesy
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Work hard, grow up and riches, my wondering why once I leave my own ex, I avoid them and some look disgusting to me, maybe because I focus on more making money but I prefer always new again younger than my ex

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? by eazzzy1(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Ngozi law is the female version of Okafor’s law, it states; A man once nacked can be reknacked at anytime, as long as he was nacked well. Scratch that, even if wasn’t nacked well. Even if he’s in a relationship or married because men are cheap.

They think they are champs but we just need someone to fulfil our desires without adding to our body count. The used thinking they are the user. Sisi Yewande at Mannabbq told me this.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Hausa Man Harassed My Mother Today / Men Don’t Do This Anymore Why!!!!! / Being Happy & Looking Good: Is The Best Revenge, Yes Or No? What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.