Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many (35975 Views)

Fears Of Massive Coronavirus Outbreak After 100,000 Attend Religious Gathering / WHO Declares Ebola Outbreak After Democratic Republic Of Congo Confirms 2 Cases / Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Starting from Buhari, down to the last political person in Nigeria, Ogun kill all of Una together!

E no go better for all of Una as Una dey destroy this country dey go.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 12:28am On Jan 31, 2021
BF69BF:
They should check them very well. It's not Covid that's killing them.

Unknown31:
just imagine the nonsense that made front page. That account is not verified, no evidence to back it up.
Mykelhendriz:
Abeg it’s a lie, how can someone contract the virus today and dead tomorrow? It’s not possible, this one just open mouth waaa
SIGE:
Lies....aunty dripping
slimjosh231:
How much were you paid for this lie?
no one is dropping dead anywhere.
That's an ncdc paid agent behind that post.
Most of them abound on this forum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 12:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Millions of mumus still think covid-19 is a hoax in Nigeria. Smh.

3 days ago, one of my clients travelled to igala in kogi to bury 3 relations who died of the virus yet the useless idiot governor of the state never believed it exists, thereby sending many into early graves.
you should be the one to die and not client.
Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Eriokanmi: 12:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Unknown31:
if they are not doing tests in Kogi, how did you client know they died from the virus? undecided
my client is a medical doctor. There's been a report of people dying as a result of shortness of breath. They had rising body temperature as well . If you know the covid-19 symptoms, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you what killed them and those earlier reported in the community

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Eriokanmi: 12:33am On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
you should be the one to die and not client.
Fool
I had covid-19 and survived it, idiot . I can't have it again. I pity illiterates and ignorant people like you. I wish you experienced just half of what I faced...then you'd have shut your dirty mouth

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I had covid-19 and survived it, idiot . I can't have it again. I pity illiterates and ignorant people like you.
no you're actually a dumb and gullible fellow that has been deceived by this illiterate Government.
I can see it's now an achievement to boast of once being infected with COVID-19.
Oya go and include it in your resume/CV.
Dumb fellow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by jaxxy(m): 12:36am On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lockdown... NIN rush? What about market rush, church rush, mosque rush, school rush, party rush, EndSars protests rush, election rush, and several other rushes? undecided Blame ignorant, lawless and lazy Nigerians for flouting the Covid-19 safety protocols..

Anyway, let them declare another lockdown since Nigerians are by default LAWLESS. Shikena!

It's well.

NIN rush is far worse than the other rush u stated. Skol rush and club nko?
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Eriokanmi:
my client is a medical doctor. There's been a report of people dying as a result of shortness of breath. They had rising body temperature as well . If you know the covid-19 symptoms, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you what killed them and those earlier reported in the community
did he take their samples to confirm it was covid19? Yes or No
Flu, common cold, lassa fever can cause fever and shortness of breath.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by greggng: 12:41am On Jan 31, 2021
PissfulProtester:
True

This second wave is deadly.

I never took this covid thing seriously until someone close almost died recently from it.

I just hope this man made disease won't consume many more.

During the Spanish flu of 1918 to 1920, a total of 50milion died worldwide ...Nigeria share was 500k . During that period , the white people where dieing but the blacks said it was the disease of the white man ...like play like play, the viruse starts killing many blacks ....before they know what's happening , it was already too late ...they lost lots of souls due to negligence non compliance to cdc rules. Miraculously, in 1920 , people started growing immunity to the disease ...that was how it disappeared without any cure .is like history is gonna repeat itself again ...

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Kayharry(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2021
The NIN this is useless they only want the rush so that more people can die .
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Abujaexpress: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2021
PissfulProtester:
True

This second wave is deadly.

I never took this covid thing seriously until someone close almost died recently from it.

I just hope this man made disease won't consume many more.
How are you very sure that the man actually died of COVID-19 and not a different ailments construed to be COVID-19. Simple answer will quench my curiosity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Seyzcham91(m): 12:50am On Jan 31, 2021
grin
BF69BF:
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by eyinjuege: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Rich people are travelling abroad to book their vaccines. They will collect their 2nd dose after 3 weeks, and come back to nigeria in a month or 2, fully protected and ready to continue spreading it with no inhibitions or even need to conform to protocol, since they can still be carriers
Meanwhile some people still say no covik 1-9. Kwantinu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by imagrg(m): 1:06am On Jan 31, 2021
True talk. Very many Nigerians do not believe COVID-19 exists. May God save our souls.
SilverNorGold:
Lockdown... NIN rush? What about market rush, church rush, mosque rush, school rush, party rush, EndSars protests rush, election rush, and several other rushes? undecided Blame ignorant, lawless and lazy Nigerians for flouting the Covid-19 safety protocols..

Anyway, let them declare another lockdown since Nigerians are by default LAWLESS. Shikena!

It's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by onadana: 1:16am On Jan 31, 2021
esthel:
But she didn't state the workplace

I wonder.This kain false alarm.Since people are dropping dead like flies must it be Covid?She should be arrested for flouting "fake" news and trying to give this "wonderful" administration a bad name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by SirWarlock: 1:23am On Jan 31, 2021
imagrg:
True talk. Very many Nigerians do not believe COVID-19 exists. May God save our souls.
not just that, we just don't care grin. One moment it's not safe, next they're posting pictures of them at hangouts grin sad.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by CandidNotes: 1:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Abi o? In fact covid is not real; it is indeed a "scamdemic" grin grin grin

Unknown31:
we are not complaining about the SCAMdemic that has 99% survival rate. People have died more from car accidents, armed robbery, lassa fever and malaria that covid19. So carry your unnecessary sympathy away.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Olabode971(f): 1:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Nwakannaya1:
You guys should stop accusing innocent covid.

Inasmuch as subsaharan Africa is concerned, Malaria is a higher killer disease than covid.

Stop overhyping covid, you guys can never again put that fear in people because hunger is realer than covid!!!

I pray you won't experience Covid oh... all this rant you are ranting now will turn to preaching and finally, you go just keep shut.

DJ Babus just died not up to 72hrs now... and alot of pipu are still carrier of this Virus.

the government is at fault, had it been covid19 dead bodies are televised on all Nigerian television station, Am so much sure you won't say what you are saying...

Una think say na Child play abi??

If you haven't resume back to your irrespective Tertiary Institutions, I will sternly advice, pls, stay at home and observe from home... if need be, ask ur colleagues about lectures and let the update u frequently because that will keep you from mingling with unknown individuals who might have contracted the virus and thereby spread it in the school campuses, lecture halls,hostel and other public places...

Government ain't do nothing to help solve the Tertiary Institutions problems, ASSU or NASU will soon embark on another strike.

Na person weh dey ALIVE dey collect Degree, Master or Phd oh...

#Abo_Oro_Lan_Sor_Fun_Omoluabi.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by omogin(f): 1:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Unknown31:
this shows you it is a SCAMdemic.
It's not people I know have died
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by byinks(f): 1:49am On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:

no one is dropping dead anywhere.
That's an ncdc paid agent behind that post.
Most of them abound on this forum

But why put it on front page....smh for nairaland
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by PHijo(m): 1:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Dumb politicians! Buhari and his have made failure their signature. Next level failure and insensitivity.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Honeylaz(m): 1:57am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by NaBanga: 1:59am On Jan 31, 2021
EgunMogaji2

My friend I hope you are listening. You better think wisely and come back to the US for your vaccine.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by mrfreestuff: 2:02am On Jan 31, 2021
Sauter:

https://twitter.com/bibilomo__/status/1355570434654302209?s=19

All the signs were there but Pantanmi just don't want to listen.
In the first place, this was a contract given to a private company but they frustrated it all.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by PoliteActivist: 2:06am On Jan 31, 2021
BF69BF:

U can't stop there. Tell us what is killing them and why it mimics covid and why all these deaths coincided with arrival of covid, genius!
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 31, 2021
BF69BF:

Are you the one strangling them to death? undecided
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 31, 2021
They have literally but a ban on sale and registration of SIM cards, welcome back and even sim swaps. Imagine enforcing this stupid policy at the expense of Nigerian lives. Forget even our comforr. People are dying!
What kind of inbred idiots are in charge of this country?
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by MansoryMX(m): 2:18am On Jan 31, 2021
Human is long overdue for extinction. There is no other logical explanation to what’s happening to man.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nwakannaya1: 2:19am On Jan 31, 2021
Olabode971:

I pray you won't experience Covid oh... all this rant you are ranting now will turn to preaching and finally, you go just keep shut.

DJ Babus just died not up to 72hrs now... and alot of pipu are still carrier of this Virus.

the government is at fault, had it been covid19 dead bodies are televised on all Nigerian television station, Am so much sure you won't say what you are saying...

Una think say na Child play abi??

If you haven't resume back to your irrespective Tertiary Institutions, I will sternly advice, pls, stay at home and observe from home... if need be, ask ur colleagues about lectures and let the update u frequently because that will keep you from mingling with unknown individuals who might have contracted the virus and thereby spread it in the school campuses, lecture halls,hostel and other public places...

Government ain't do nothing to help solve the Tertiary Institutions problems, ASSU or NASU will soon embark on another strike.

Na person weh dey ALIVE dey collect Degree, Master or Phd oh...

#Abo_Oro_Lan_Sor_Fun_Omoluabi.

Do you still expect people to fall for this shit?

Same old story. Pick another thing! Like I said, malaria kills more than covid up to today despite malaria not being a communicable disease like covid. Even road accidents kill more in this country than covid. Inasmuch as Africa is concerned, covid is not tantamount to a death sentence as the West present it, we must not buy those ideas.

Malaria killed many of them when they came to Africa, yet we have been living with it, even the pox they brought to us, we still developed quick immunity to it.

Misplaced priorities!!!

Hunger kills more than covid!

You people should stop announcing celebrities who purportedly died of covid (we know say na lie, no be covid kill them). You people hardly announce hundreds who die on daily basis because of hunger!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.