Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video (3782 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by Sophiebabe85(f): 3:15am On Jan 31, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhDZDS7xt0o

Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor and MC Oluomo seems to be very much in love as they shared romantic and lovey-dovey video of them having fun.

Watch the video for more

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by Abboki: 4:24am On Jan 31, 2021
grin
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by wany(f): 4:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Love is everything.

1 Like

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by Nanaborga(m): 5:02am On Jan 31, 2021
Mc Na vibe and that is what she wants around her , and mc oluomo has the fame , power , and connection she seeks to remain afloat in the social space , nor be everything be money

11 Likes

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by JaneYave(f): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2021
Whatever gives them joy. May it ever be this joyful.. Make I face my own and learn to change methods. Ok, e get one pleasurable spot sometin wey l read. . Nice!
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by pyyxxaro: 6:13am On Jan 31, 2021
Senator MC OLUOMO and his Bride

Lagos indigenes make una come see una Future First Lady oh

Naa that guy for back seat go finally de lash her shaaa

because when Road transport workers fight go start

Oga go normally run comot from house and you know say EHI naa Benin gal

Kpekus de quick scratch them embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by cassidy1996(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2021
tomorrow she go say him na bad person, he his this and that

3 Likes

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by ruggedtimi(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2021
Finally rumours don't lie

3 Likes

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by Layormiii(f): 7:22am On Jan 31, 2021
I still can't believe they are dating shocked Ehi's love for polygamous marriage is worrisome. 1st husband, second and now this? undecided
With all her beauty and money.. she no learn from funke akindele that ran from the first polygamist marriage and now settled with this fine Bobo.. chaii
Ehi kini gan sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2021
wany:
Love is everything.

Money is everything
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by pafestula(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
NURTW Chairman driving without seat belt. Clear case of misplaced priority

4 Likes

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by pretydiva(f): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Their cup of garri
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by victorian(f): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
cheesy married men sef.lol

When a married man is rich , they know how to trip babes and they like behaving like teenagers .lol

But single guys who are rich like behaving like grouchy old men . Their arrogance no be here .

That's why ladies prefer rich married men to rich single guys .

Rich sinngle guys will so frustrate your life ehn? You will drop him like hot coals.
They are happy together and feeling young ...lol it's good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by Mryacks: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
victorian:

When a married man is rich , they know how to trip babes and they like behaving like teenagers .lol

But single guys who are rich like behaving like grouchy old men . Their arrogance no be here .

Rich sinngle guys will so frustrate your life ehn? You will drop him like hot coals.

You made a point about most rich single guys....

1 Like

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by victorian(f): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mryacks:

You made a point about most rich single guys....

I have dated rich single guys and they are so so boring !! cheesy and stick up with one yeye attitude as if they are the only rich guys on earth. the babe will be cursing in her mind who send her come this date sef! Alot of them will be without val this valentine except they carry unilag girls for a fee cheesy
Lol rich men and women plenty .. don't get it twisted. cheesy

While the rich married men are so much fun to be with . They are very young at heart .lol. even the average middle class married men are the same , fun to date. Lol
The girl will have a blast ! And wonderful evening with married men . They know how women want their men to behave ..lol.

Life ! cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by johnkey: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
sextoy wey no get shame
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by Mryacks: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
victorian:

I have dated rich single guys and they are so so boring !! cheesy and stick up with one yeye attitude as if they are the only rich guys on earth. the babe will be cursing in her mind who send her come this date sef! Alot of them will be without val this valentine except they carry unilag girls for a fee cheesy

While the rich married men are so much fun to be with . They are very young at heart .lol. even the average middle class married men are the same , fun to date. Lol
The girl will have a blast ! And wonderful evening with married men . They know how women want their men to behave ..lol.

Life ! cheesy

Okay grin
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by bujebudanu1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
pafestula:
NURTW Chairman driving without seat belt. Clear case of misplaced priority

grin
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by SpicyMimi(f): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
victorian:

Life ! cheesy
No whatsoever justification to date a married man.
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by macho44(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
victorian:

Life ! cheesy
Victorian my PADDY!!!! After you, na you oooo cheesy
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by greymiles: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Senator MC OLUOMO and his Bride

Lagos indigenes make una come see una Future First Lady oh

Naa that guy for back seat go finally de lash her shaaa

because when Road transport workers fight go start

Oga go normally run comot from house and you know say EHI naa Benin gal

Kpekus de quick scratch them embarassed
Your post reeks of poverty and anger
Why should Ehi be with an afonja man?
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2021
victorian:

You are so right

1 Like

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by victorian(f): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
SpicyMimi:

No whatsoever justification to date a married man.

No matter ,what u say . Lots of women will still date and scamper to be with a caring married man. It doesn't change anything .
Lol.

And married men will still go after single ladies with enticing gifts, monies and a happy smiling countenance. Lol.

This life no balance at all cheesy

While alot of single rich guys will hug their henessy all night ,on vals night , drunk !hahahahahahahaha

This life ehn? No be am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by victorian(f): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
macho44:
Victorian my PADDY!!!! After you, na you oooo cheesy

Hahahahahah hahahahah

Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by TANID(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
victorian:

you're on Point Ma
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by victorian(f): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
TANID:
you're Point Ma

Hi dear, long time !

Happy new year smiley
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by TANID(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
victorian:

Hi dear, long time !

Happy new year smiley
as In It Been A Long While ma and I Really miss you So Much My aunty VIKKY.

It's Good To Have You Back, you're Most Welcome.
Re: Hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Share Romantic And Lovey-dovey Video by victorian(f): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
TANID:
as In It Been A Long While ma and I Really miss you So Much My aunty VIKKY.

It's Good To Have You Back, you're Most Welcome.

Thanks

I'm not fully back on nairaland .

I'm.on and off here . I have spread my tentacles to other websites and forums grin

But it's good to be here tonight .

Thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

D"bang,2face And Jon Ogah. Who Is More Handsome. / Comedian Basketmouth's Wife Delivers Baby Girl / Only Ashley Madekwe Could Make Sneakers Look This Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.