Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,567 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

After Her Silhouette Challenge Video, Tacha Joins "Scripture Challenge". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Her Silhouette Challenge Video, Tacha Joins "Scripture Challenge". (1453 Views)

Symply Tacha Joins The Fairmoney Family As They Launch A New Savings Product / Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp / Tacha Joins #ENDSARS Protest (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Her Silhouette Challenge Video, Tacha Joins "Scripture Challenge". by nairafame2: 6:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Former BBNaija housemate, Tacha, has also joined in the ongoing scripture challenge trending on social media.

The challenge requires participants to quote any scripture in the bible on their Twitter page and attach the #ScriptureChallenge. The BBNaija star who joined in the challenge quoted Acts 20:24.

The scripture reads;
“However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the good news of God’s GRACE”.

Earlier, the #Silhouttechallenge was trending number 1 on almost all social media platforms. The challenge has influenced a lot of young people and a lot of couples to partake in it. The hashtag has already hit over 100 million views on Twitter.

A lot of people have frowned against the challenge and the scripture challenge which is currently trending is likely to bring some sanity to the internet.

See the video HERE

1 Like

Re: After Her Silhouette Challenge Video, Tacha Joins "Scripture Challenge". by LMS1(m): 7:22am On Jan 31, 2021
what the Bleep am i suppose to do with news like this?
Re: After Her Silhouette Challenge Video, Tacha Joins "Scripture Challenge". by thesicilian: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2021
All these challenges are just assignments from the devil for jobless senseless folks

1 Like

Re: After Her Silhouette Challenge Video, Tacha Joins "Scripture Challenge". by longetivity(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2021
misplaced priorities
Re: After Her Silhouette Challenge Video, Tacha Joins "Scripture Challenge". by sunshineV(f): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
thesicilian:
All these challenges are just assignments from the devil for jobless senseless folks
den goan do the home work frm god and leave us alone

(1) (Reply)

Fan Gifts Whitemoney A Brand New Car / Ebuka Releases Requirements For Big Brother Naija Season 7 Contest / Dj Cuppy & Her Fiance Was Welcomed By Queen Diambi Of Congo At A Party In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.