Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? (1190 Views)

If You Think Jesus Is Not God, Come And Answer This Question / Why Did The High Priest Think Jesus Blasphemed? / What Would Jesus Do In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by JesusSonOfGod: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2021
A young man who was tired of living, decided that the best thing for him was to take his life. He was about to commit suicide, then he remembered what his mom use to say "Repent and come to Jesus and He will give you a new life". He thought to himself, " Will Jesus accept me the way I am. I have lived a rough life, I have sinned greatly.

My sins are so much that He might not accept me. If my parents will disown me, my siblings avoid me and no one loves me because of my evil ways, will He accept me?"
He decided to give it a try. He wore his best clothes, yet it couldn't cover up the tattoo that was all over his body. He got to a church he was once invited to years ago.

He met two security men and a pastor in front of the church. He told them he came for prayers and he needed to talk to a pastor. The pastor said to him "My brother, this is a church, it is a holy place, we live holy lives, so we don't allow people with dreadlocks like yours, torn Jean and tattoo on the body". "Yes sir, that's why I came, because I need to talk to someone" the young man said (tears almost dropping from his eyes).

The pastor replied "My brother, we are saying the same thing, our policy here does not allow such dressing". The young man concluded in his heart that God has rejected him as he cried back home. He got home and hung himself. He died.
So I was thinking, what would Jesus have done if he was the pastor?

I think Jesus would have listened to him and say "My son, I was actually here waiting for you. I got worried because time was ticking. You came here because you heard me when I called. I know my sheep and they hear me when I call. Then Jesus would pray for him, preach the good news, baptize him and say to him "Son, your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. Get some nice clothes, have a nice hair cut and follow my ways".

We are Christians because we are followers of Jesus Christ. It means Christ-like people. Christianity means, people who live like Christ. The ministry of reconciliation has been handed over to us by our Lord Jesus Christ, to reconcile people like the young man and every other person who’s unsaved, no matter how they might have sinned. Let us not get too familiar with grace and forget we were actually forgiven because of His grace and not by our personal righteousness.

The emphasis on the Parable of the prodigal son is not that he was prodigal, but because despite his sins, he still had the courage to come to his Father and ask for forgiveness.
So I think the Pastor in this article is just a Pastor by title, he does not have Christ in him. Let us live like Christ because that's holiness.
John 10:14-16, Luke 5:32, Luke 19:10, Mark 2:17, 1 Timothy 1:15...

Note: To become born again and be part of God’s family, click on this link below..
https://www.nairaland.com/6379894/what-born-again

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2021
Jesus will have given him the same treatment he gave the prostitute in the Bible..
Though our sins be as red as scarlet, he will make it as white as snow

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by Olunmercy56(f): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2021
southniyikaye:
Jesus will have given him the same treatment he gave the prostitute in the Bible..
Though our sins be as red as scarlet, he will make it as white as snow

Gbam.. We are sins, Jesus still love us
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by illicit(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Why does a church need security men tho ....
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by helinues: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2021
wink

He met two security men and a pastor in front of the church

The pastor himself does not believe in Jesus securing the church apartment without security.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by AntiChristian: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:
wink

The pastor himself does not believe in Jesus securing the church apartment without security.

Ah! lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by JesusSonOfGod: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by JesusSonOfGod: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2021
Happy Sunday. Jesus is Lord.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by JesusSonOfGod: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2021
Jesus is Lord. Great is His faithfulness.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2021
You also seem to forget that there is the other Law which shall hold him.

Proverbs 1:24-32
Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by JesusSonOfGod: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2021
The Love of God endureth forever. God is Holy and He is Love as the scripture says, therefore Love is Holiness.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by Kobojunkie: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:
A young man who was tired of living, decided that the best thing for him was to take his life. He was about to commit suicide, then he remembered what his mom use to say "Repent and come to Jesus and He will give you a new life". He thought to himself, " Will Jesus accept me the way I am. I have lived a rough life, I have sinned greatly.

My sins are so much that He might not accept me. If my parents will disown me, my siblings avoid me and no one loves me because of my evil ways, will He accept me?"
He decided to give it a try. He wore his best clothes, yet it couldn't cover up the tattoo that was all over his body. He got to a church he was once invited to years ago.

He met two security men and a pastor in front of the church. He told them he came for prayers and he needed to talk to a pastor. The pastor said to him "My brother, this is a church, it is a holy place, we live holy lives, so we don't allow people with dreadlocks like yours, torn Jean and tattoo on the body". "Yes sir, that's why I came, because I need to talk to someone" the young man said (tears almost dropping from his eyes).

The pastor replied "My brother, we are saying the same thing, our policy here does not allow such dressing". The young man concluded in his heart that God has rejected him as he cried back home. He got home and hung himself. He died.

I think Jesus would have listened to him and say "My son, I was actually here waiting for you. I got worried because time was ticking. You came here because you heard me when I called. I know my sheep and they hear me when I call. Then Jesus would pray for him, preach the good news, baptize him and say to him "Son, your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. Get some nice clothes, have a nice hair cut and follow my ways".

We are Christians because we are followers of Jesus Christ. It means Christ-like people. Christianity means, people who live like Christ. The ministry of reconciliation has been handed over to us by our Lord Jesus Christ, to reconcile people like the young man and every other person who’s unsaved, no matter how they might have sinned. Let us not get too familiar with grace and forget we were actually forgiven because of His grace and not by our personal righteousness.

The emphasis on the Parable of the prodigal son is not that he was prodigal, but because despite his sins, he still had the courage to come to his Father and ask for forgiveness.
So I think the Pastor in this article is just a Pastor by title, he does not have Christ in him. Let us live like Christ because that's holiness.

Note: To become born again and be part of God’s family, click on this link below..
I am afraid you are asking the wrong question.

Jesus Christ never asked anyone to judge sinners on His behalf so your Pastorpreneur there is not a follower of Jesus Christ, that is simple. Case closed.

God already set curses on the many false teachers and prophets out there.. The judgment that awaits them is an eternal one and so there is no reason to analyse such things, as if in the name of God.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by Kobojunkie: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2021
MyGodisalive:
If he truly want to repent he can go and change his dressing and com back
Well, you are sort of right that it is in part the young man's fault for thinking that by approaching a business office in the wrong attire, he could somehow get access to Jesus Christ, and this belief stems from the many lies that have been told over generations to deceive many into believing that to get to God, you first need to solicit the services of a business called church businesses and speak to their head entrepreneurs/owner before you are granted access to God.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by JesusSonOfGod: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are asking the wrong question.

Jesus Christ never asked anyone to judge sinners on His behalf so your Pastorpreneur there is not a follower of Jesus Christ, that is simple. Case closed.

God already set curses on the many false teachers and prophets out there.. The judgment that awaits them is an eternal one and so there is no reason to analyse such things, as if in the name of God.

Read again and this time without the intention of condemning whatever you will read today, then you will understand what my question is. God bless you.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by Kobojunkie: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:

Read again and this time without the intention of condemning whatever you will read today, then you will understand what my question is. God bless you.
I understood the question very well. And as I said, it is the wrong question to ask since the boy in question never did run into Jesus Christ at the church, not even when he encountered the pastorpreneur.

There is a reason why Jesus Christ never told parables that included His person to help teach us of things. It is so we can reason things out as humans would and in this case, it is best you leave the person of Jesus Christ out of this and instead focus on examining how the Pastorpreneur failed as far as the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is concerned.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by ABOVEDELAW: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2021
CHRIST CAME TO SAVE SINNERS, HE DOESN'T DISCRIMINATE.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by JesusSonOfGod: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I understood the question very well. And as I said, it is the wrong question to ask since the boy in question never did run into Jesus Christ at the church, not even when he encountered the pastorpreneur.

There is a reason why Jesus Christ never told parables that included His person to help teach us of things. It is so we can reason things out as humans would and in this case, it is best you leave the person of Jesus Christ out of this and instead focus on examining how the Pastorpreneur failed as far as the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is concerned.

Well, you are not completely wrong, but you know as Christians, which actually means Christ-like; People who live like Christ, that question is similar to 'What are we suppose to do in this case?".

So get it, it's all about us, because He lives in us. What are we as those who have Christ in us suppose to do in that case?
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:

Well, you are not completely wrong, but you know as Christians, which actually means Christ-like; People who live like Christ, that question is similar to 'What are we suppose to do in this case?".

So get it, it's all about us because He lives in us. What are we as those who have Christ in us suppose to do in that case?
Anyone who wants to learn of what Jesus Christ commands to do should go read the four Gospels and the Gospels alone.

The New Covenant, Jesus Christ, has been available for 2000 years. The New Covenant agreement consists of only about 46 commandments, 12 blessings, 20 or more curses, a seal, 1 ritual, a free gift and a promise to all who believe and will obey.

Now it up to individuals who sign on to agreement to obey or reject the commandments of Jesus Christ.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by oaroloye(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2021
MISHIGAS!

JesusSonOfGod:

A young man who was tired of living, decided that the best thing for him was to take his life. He was about to commit suicide, then he remembered what his mom use to say "Repent and come to Jesus and He will give you a new life".

PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE FOR ONE REASON ONLY: THEIR LIFE HAD NO FOUNDATION!

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at the strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate,
and narrow is the Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be
that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes
of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree
cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever
heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings
of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the Scribes.

JesusSonOfGod:

He thought to himself, " Will Jesus accept me the way I am. I have lived a rough life, I have sinned greatly.

LORD YESHUA DOES NOT FORGIVE ALL SINS: WAITING FOR SOME SIGN BEFORE SUBMITTING TO SALVATION IS NOT FORGIVEN.

BLASPHEMY against The Holy Ghost is not Forgiven.

. MATTHEW 12:22-45.

22. Then was brought unto him
one possessed with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the Blind and Dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people were amazed,
and said,

"IS NOT THIS
THE SON OF DAVID?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out Devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus
knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan cast out Satan,
he is divided against himself;
how shall then his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
Therefore they shall be your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by The Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his goods,
except he first bind the Strong Man?
And then he will spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say unto you,

'ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever speaketh
a Word against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known by his fruit.
34. "O Generation of Vipers,
how can ye, being Evil,
speak Good Things?
For out of the Abundance of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good Man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36.But I say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

37. "For by thy Words
thou shalt be Justified,
and by thy Words thou shalt be Condemned."
38. Then certain of the scribes
and of the Pharisees answered,
saying,

"Master,
we would see
a Sign from thee."

39. But he Answered
and Said unto them,

"An Evil and
Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign
be given to it,
but The Sign of
the Prophet Jonas:
40. "For as Jonas was
three days and three nights
in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of Man
be three days
and three nights
in the heart of the Earth.

41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

JesusSonOfGod:

My sins are so much that He might not accept me.

TO BE SAVED, ONE MUST SUBMIT TO ALL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS- WITHOUT HESITATION!

. LUKE 9:57-62.

57. And it came to pass, that,
as they went in the way,
a certain man said unto him,

"Lord, I will follow thee
whithersoever thou goest."

58. And Jesus Said unto him,

"Foxes have holes,
and birds of the air have nests;
but the Son of Man hath not
where to lay his head."

59. And he Said unto another,

"Follow me."

But he said,

"Lord, suffer me first
to go and bury my father."

60. Jesus Said unto him,

"Let the dead bury their dead:
but go thou and preach
The Kingdom of God."

61. And another also said,

"Lord, I will follow thee;
but let me first go bid them farewell,
which are at home at my house."

62. And Jesus Said unto him,

"No man,
having put his hand
to the plough,
and looking back,
is fit for
The Kingdom of God."

JesusSonOfGod:

If my parents will disown me, my siblings avoid me and no one loves me because of my evil ways, will He accept me?"

THE ONLY PERSON AUTHORIZED TO TEACH CHILDREN THE WAY OF GOD ARE ONE'S PARENTS.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13126492_fbimg1612671399679_jpegf7fb38f3a2a8f87eda1dcc4ae9a02e86

FROM AGE 13 TO AGE 20, IT IS THE PARENT'S DUTY TO TEACH THEIR CHILDREN THE WAY OF GOD.

If they fail to learn It, it is their DUTY to EXECUTE THE SONS, and dispatch rebellious DAUGHTERS into SLAVERY, MATRIMONY, or EXECUTION ALSO.

.    DEUTERONOMY 19:18-21.

18. If a man have
a stubborn and rebellious son,
which will not obey
the voice of his father,
or the voice of his mother,
and that,
when they have chastened him,
will not hearken unto them:
19. Then shall his father
and his mother
lay hold on him,
and bring him out unto
the Elders of his city,
and unto the gate of his place;
20. And they shall say
unto the Elders of his city,

"THIS OUR SON
IS STUBBORN AND REBELLIOUS,
HE WILL NOT OBEY OUR VOICE;
HE IS A GLUTTON,
AND A DRUNKARD."

21. And all the men of his city
shall stone him with stones,
that he die:
so shalt thou put Evil away
from among you;
and all Israel shall hear,
and fear.

JesusSonOfGod:

IT IS THE DUTY OF A MAN TO HAVE APPROPRIATE CLOTHES.

. DEUTERONOMY 22:5.

5. The woman shall not wear
that which pertaineth unto a man,
neither shall a man put on
a woman's garment:
for all that do so
are abomination unto
The LORD thy God.

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SYMPATHIZE WITH THE YOUNG MAN, BECAUSE HIS "BEST CLOTHES" WERE APPROPRIATE TO A FEMALE LovePeddler?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11278270_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN Spake Jesus
to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,

"The scribes
and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye
after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind
heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them
on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms
at Feasts,
and the Chief Seats
in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings
in the markets,
and to be called of men,
'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master,
even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man
your father
upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye
called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is
greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall
exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall
humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him
twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

WHO TOLD HIM TO GO TO CHURCHES AND PASTORS FOR SALVATION?

If he was old enough to Sin, and tattoo his allegiance on his own body, he waa old enough to read The Bible for himself.

There is no wherewithal for "sympathy," here.

All the days and nights he pursued Sin, and scorned God, are now bearing fruit for him.

JesusSonOfGod:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11278271_memeconfuciusidiotfinger001_jpegeec595e3e68f5b64d5f7066707f3606c

.. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he Said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said
within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD
TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG,
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED
WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES
OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES
OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended
the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I Say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust
in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been
Faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he Said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed
amongst Men
is Abomination
in The Sight of God."

HE ONLY WENT TO THE CHURCH TO BE FALSELY EXCUSED FROM SOME OF GOD'S COMMANDMENTS: NO ONE GOES TO ORGANIZED CHURCHES TO FOLLOW LORD YESHUA.

This is a very important issue.

JesusSonOfGod:

The pastor replied "My brother, we are saying the same thing, our policy here does not allow such dressing".

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10660496_memeuptonsinclairmanunderstandsalary001_jpeg4cbd10554ff8940b426e00a3f9f6d020

THIS WILLFUL YOUNG MAN HAD CHASED PLEASURE UNTIL HE HAD NONE: HE HAD NOT REPENTED OF HIS SINS- HE DID NOT COME TO CHURCH TO BE TOLD HE HAD TO CONFORM TO STANDARDS.

He was not prepared to change his appearance to be accepted by God nor a Church, but demanded that they accept him as he wanted to be.

[/url]

.    MATTHEW 18:1-14.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus Called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I Say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For The Son of Man
is come to Save
that which was Lost.

12. "How think ye?
If a man have
an hundred sheep,
and one of them
be gone astray,
doth he not leave
the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains,
and seeketh that
which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be
that he find it,
verily I Say unto you,

'HE REJOICETH
MORE OF THAT SHEEP
THAN OF
THE NINETY AND NINE
WHICH WENT
NOT ASTRAY.'

14. "Even so it is not
The Will of your Father
Which is in Heaven,
that one of these little ones
should perish."

HE DID NOT HUMBLE HIMSELF AS A LITTLE CHILD: THEREFORE HE DESERVED TO PERISH.

This was not an "INNOCENT SOUL."

This was an arrogant, corrupt, weak, and wicked Sinner, who deserved no concessions whatsoever!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5023231_gv8a_jpeg49699d82d4f81f3bd3de9afb7de1c27a
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by oaroloye(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Fools succumb to SYMPATHY (0.9 on the HUBBARD TONE SCALE,) and forget about what this man did with his life, that, when the illusions were stripped away, he saw that it was not worth living.

How many gullible Virgins had he jilted?

How many girls died aborting his illegitimate babies?

How many fellow gangsters did he pummel, knife, or shoot to death?

How many shopkeepers did he rob- leaving them traumatized, injured, or dead?

AFTER HAVING DONE ANY OR ALL OF THESE- AT THE VERY LEAST DRESSED AS THE PEOPLE WHO DO THESE DEEDS- HE FELT ENTITLED TO SIT WITH THE RIGHTEOUS AND INNOCENT?

A Christian writer told how he felt, seeing such people testifying to Christian teenagers, that they enjoyed Alcohol, Drugs, Sex, and Violence- "...BUT NOW WE'RE FOR JESUS- HALLELUJAH!!!"

He said that he could see them calculating:

"I'm young- why can't I enjoy all those things- AND COME BACK TO JESUS, LATER?"

[See: THE STORY OF THE JESUS PEOPLE, by Jamie Buckingham.]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11278270_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

IS THIS NOT HOW SATAN TEMPTS YOUNG CHRISTIANS- MAKES THEM BELIEVE THEY CAN EAT THEIR CAKE- AND BE GIVEN ANOTHER CAKE, LATER?

After they've had their "fun?"

That has never worked yet.

Everyone who has done that has fallen into some version of FALSE CHRISTIANITY, or the other.

Always.

JesusSonOfGod:

The young man concluded in his heart that God has rejected him as he cried back home.

HE COMMITTED IDOLATRY BY ELEVATING THE UNLAWFUL PASTOR TO THE LEVEL OF GOD- THEN REFUSED TO OBEY EVEN THE GOD HE CREATED.

This has happened before: CAPTAIN NAAMAN THE SYRIAN.

He refused at first to do what the Prophet Elisha told him to do, even though it was easy!

He decided that he knew better than the Prophet, how God should Heal him.

. 2nd KINGS 5:1-27..

Now Naaman,
Captain of the host
of the king of Syria,
was a great man
with his master,
and honourable,
because by him The LORD
had given Deliverance
unto Syria:
he was also
a mighty man in valour,
but he was a Leper.
2. And the Syrians
had gone out by companies,
and had brought away
captive out of
the land of Israel
a little maid;
and she waited on
Naaman's wife.
3. And she said
unto her mistress,

"Would God my lord
were with the Prophet
that is in Samaria!
For he would recover him
of his Leprosy."

4. And one went in,
and told his lord,
saying,

"Thus and thus
said the maid
that is of the land of Israel."

5. And the king of Syria said,

"Go to, go,
and I will send a letter
unto the king of Israel."

And he departed,
and took with him
ten talents of silver,
and six thousand
pieces of gold,
and ten changes of raiment.
6. And he brought the letter
to the king of Israel,
saying,

"Now when this letter
is come unto thee,
behold,
I have therewith sent
Naaman my servant
to thee,
that thou mayest
recover him of his Leprosy.
7. And it came to pass,
when the king of Israel
had read the letter,
that he rent his clothes,
and said,

" (Am) I God,
to kill and to make alive,
that this man doth
send unto me
to recover a man
of his Leprosy?
Wherefore consider,
I pray you,
and see how he seeketh
a quarrel against me."

8. And it was so,
when Elisha the Man of God
had heard that
the king of Israel
had rent his clothes,
that he sent to the king,
saying,

"Wherefore hast thou
rent thy clothes?
Let him come now to me,
and he shall know
that there is a Prophet
in Israel."

9. So Naaman came
with his horses
and with his chariot,
and stood at the door
of the house of Elisha.
10. And Elisha sent
a messenger unto him,
saying,

"Go and wash in Jordan
seven times,
and thy flesh shall
come again to thee,
and thou shalt be clean."

11. But Naaman was wroth,
and went away,
and said,

"Behold,
I thought,

'HE WILL SURELY
COME OUT TO ME,
AND STAND,
AND CALL ON
THE NAME OF THE LORD
HIS GOD,
AND STRIKE HIS HAND
OVER THE PLACE,
AND RECOVER THE LEPER.'

12. "Are not Abana
and Pharpar,
rivers of Damascus,
better than all
the waters of Israel?
May I not wash in them,
and be clean?"

So he turned and went away
in a rage.
13. And his servants
came near,
and spake unto him,
and said,

"My father,
if the Prophet had bid thee
do some great thing,
wouldest thou not
have done it?
How much rather then,
when he saith to thee,

'WASH,
AND BE CLEAN?' "

14. Then went he down,
and dipped himself
seven times in Jordan,
according to the saying
of the Man of God:
and his flesh came again
like unto the flesh
of a little child,
and he was clean.
15. And he returned
to the Man of God,
he and all his company,
and came,
and stood before him:
and he said,

"Behold,
now I know
that there is no God
in all the Earth,
but in Israel:
now therefore,
I pray thee,
take a Blessing of thy servant."

16. But he said,

"As The LORD liveth,
before whom I stand,
I will receive none."

And he urged him to take it;
but he refused.
17. And Naaman said,

"Shall there not then,
I pray thee,
be given to thy servant
two mules' burden of earth?
For thy servant will
henceforth offer
neither Burnt Offering
nor Sacrifice unto other gods,
but unto The LORD.
18. "In this thing
The LORD pardon thy servant,
that when my master
goeth into the house of Rimmon to worship there,
and he leaneth on my hand,
and I bow myself
in the house of Rimmon:
when I bow down myself
in the house of Rimmon,
The LORD pardon thy servant
in this thing."

19. And he said unto him,

"Go in Peace."

So he departed from him
a little way.
20. But Gehazi,
the servant of Elisha
the Man of God,
said,

"Behold, my master
hath spared Naaman
this Syrian,
in not receiving
at his hands
that which he brought:
but, as the LORD liveth,
I will run after him,
and take somewhat of him."

21. So Gehazi
followed after Naaman.
And when Naaman saw him
running after him,
he lighted down
from the chariot to meet him,
and said,

"Is all well?"

22. And he said,

"All is well.
My master hath sent me,
saying,

'BEHOLD,
EVEN NOW THERE BE COME
TO ME FROM MOUNT EPHRAIM
TWO YOUNG MEN
OF THE SONS OF THE PROPHETS:
GIVE THEM,
I PRAY THEE,
A TALENT OF SILVER,
AND TWO CHANGES
OF GARMENTS.' "

23. And Naaman said,

"Be content,
take two talents."

And he urged him,
and bound
two talents of silver
in two bags,
with two changes of garments,
and laid them upon
two of his servants;
and they bare them
before him.
24. And when he came
to the tower,
he took them
from their hand,
and bestowed them
in the house:
and he let the men go,
and they departed.

25. But he went in,
and stood before his master.
And Elisha said unto him,

"Whence comest thou,
Gehazi?"

And he said,

"Thy servant went
no whither."

26. And he said unto him,

"Went not
mine heart with thee,
when the man turned again
from his chariot to meet thee?
Is it a time
to receive money,
and to receive garments,
and oliveyards,
and vineyards,
and sheep,
and oxen,
and menservants,
and maidservants?
27. "The Leprosy therefore
of Naaman
shall cleave unto thee,
and unto thy seed for ever."

And he went out
from his presence
a Leper as white as snow.

WE LEARN WHAT GOD IS FROM HIS SON; WE LEARN WHO HIS SON IS FROM GOD.

. MATTHEW 11:25-30.

25. At that time
Jesus Answered
and Said,

"I thank Thee,
O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
because thou hast
hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them
unto babes.
26. "Even so, Father:
for so it seemed
Good in Thy Sight.
27. "All things are delivered unto me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth The Son,
but The Father;
neither knoweth any man The Father,
save The Son,
and he to whomsoever
The Son will reveal him.
28. "Come unto me,
all ye that labour
and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
29. "Take my Yoke upon you,
and learn of me;
for I am meek
and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest
unto your souls.
30. "For my Yoke is easy,
and my burden is light."

ONLY FOOLS ASSUME LESSER BEINGS WOULD TELL THEM THE TRUTH!

JesusSonOfGod:

He got home and hung himself. He died.

. MATTHEW 27:3-5.

3. Then Judas,
which had betrayed him,
when he saw
that he was condemned,
repented himself,
and brought again
the thirty pieces of silver
to the Chief Priests and Elders,
4. Saying,

"I have Sinned in that
I have betrayed
the innocent blood."

And they said,

"What is that to us?
See thou to that."

5. And he cast down
the pieces of silver in The Temple,
and departed,
and went and hanged himself.

LIKE YUDAH OF ISCARIOT HE PREFERRED DEATH, RATHER THAN DEDICATE HIS LIFE TO HELPING OTHERS ACHIEVE SALVATION.

If he believed that he should have been treated better, why didn't he so treat others?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5458150_clmirobvaamfr14_jpeg590a17b3c6d85fdd3eb340a2e514881b

JesusSonOfGod:

HE WOULD HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH- WHICH YOU NEITHER KNOW NOR CARE ABOUT!

. JOHN 12:42-50.

42. Nevertheless among
the chief Rulers also
many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees
they did not confess him,
lest they should be
put out of the Synagogue:
43. For they loved
the praise of men
more than The Praise of God.

44. Jesus Cried and Said,

"He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on him that sent me.
45. "And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. "I am come a Light
into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. "And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to Judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. "He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words,
hath One that Judgeth him:
The Word that I have spoken,
The Same shall Judge him
in The Last Day.
49. "For I have not Spoken of myself;
but The Father Which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should Say,
and what I should Speak.
50. "And I know that
His Commandment is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I Speak therefore,
even as The Father Said unto me,
so I Speak."

"PASTOR" MEANS "SHEPHERD:" [/i]LORD YESHUA IS THE ONLY AUTHORIZED SHEPHERD OF THE CHURCH.[/i]

Everyone calling themselves a "Pastor" is therefore a BLASPHEMER.

JesusSonOfGod:

I think Jesus would have listened to him and say "My son..."

. JOHN 14:28.

28. "Ye have heard
how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN
UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

'I GO UNTO
THE FATHER:'

for my Father
is greater than I."

. JOHN 20:17.

17. "Jesus Saith unto her,

"Touch me not;
for I am not yet
Ascended to my Father:
but go to my Brethren,
and say unto them,

'I ASCEND
UNTO MY FATHER,
AND YOUR FATHER;
AND TO MY GOD,
AND TO YOUR GOD.' "

Lord Yeshua never claimed to be the Father of his Disciples.

Where, then, does that Teaching come from?

TYPICAL OYINBO THEOLOGICAL INSANITY: THAT IS WHERE!

The Pharisees created a Law that said that Children were the equals of their Parents, and need not obey them any more.

Therefore, when Yeshua claimed to be THE SON OF GOD, he was LEGALLY demanding to be recognized as being equal with God.

Some Oyinbo Theologians decided to ignore Lord Yeshua's disclaimers, and declare him the equal of God.

Not all Churches agree with this Theology, but accept that Yeshua is inferior to God: The Father- notably the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS, and the JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES.®

Some Churches even go so far in the opposite direction, as to say that "JESUS" WAS THE ONLY GOD THE WHOLE TIME.

As I said: OYINBO THEOLOGICAL INSANITY.

JesusSonOfGod:

"I was actually here waiting for you. I got worried because time was ticking. You came here because you heard me when I called. I know my sheep and they hear me when I call.

.    JOHN 10:1-33.

"VERILY, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT ENTERETH
NOT BY THE DOOR
INTO THE SHEEPFOLD
BUT CLIMBETH UP
SOME OTHER WAY,
THE SAME IS A THIEF
AND A ROBBER.'

2. "But he that entereth in by the Door.
is the shepherd of the sheep.
3. "To him the porter openeth;
and the sheep hear his Voice:
and he calleth his own sheep
by name,
and leadeth them out.
4. "And when he putteth forth
his own sheep,
he goeth before them,
and the sheep follow him:
for they know his voice.
5. "And a stranger will they not follow,
but will flee from him:
for they know not the Voice of Strangers."

6. This Parable Spake Jesus
unto them:
but they understood not
what things they were
which he Spake unto them.

7. Then Said Jesus
unto them again,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'I AM THE DOOR
OF THE SHEEP.

8. "All that ever came before me
are Thieves and Robbers:
but the sheep did not hear them.
9. "I am The Door:
by me if any man enter in,
he shall be Saved,
and shall go in and out,
and find pasture.
10. "The Thief cometh not,
but for to steal,
and to kill,
and to destroy:
I am come
that they might have Life,
and that they might
have It more abundantly.
11. "I am The Good Shepherd:
The Good Shepherd giveth his life
for the sheep.
12. "But he that is an Hireling,
and not The Shepherd,
whose own The Sheep are not,
seeth The Wolf coming,
and leaveth The Sheep,
and fleeth:
and The Wolf catcheth them,
and scattereth The Sheep.
13. "The Hireling fleeth,
because he is an Hireling,
and careth not for The Sheep.
14. "I am the Good Shepherd,
and know my Sheep,
and am known of mine.
15. "As the Father knoweth me,
even so know I The Father:
and I lay down my life for The Sheep.
16. "And other Sheep I have,
which are not of This Fold:
them also I must bring,
and they shall hear my Voice;
and there shall be One Fold,
and One Shepherd.
17. "Therefore doth my Father love me,
because I lay down my life,
that I might take it again.
18. "No man taketh it from me,
but I lay it down of myself.
I have Power to lay it down,
and I have Power to take it again.
This Commandment
have I received of my Father."

19. There was a division therefore
again among the Jews
for these Sayings.
20. And many of them said,

"He hath a Devil,
and is Mad;
why hear ye him?"

21. Others said,

"These are not the words
of him that hath a Devil.
Can a Devil open
the eyes of the Blind?"

22. And it was at Jerusalem
The Feast of The Dedication,
and it was winter.
23. And Jesus walked in the Temple in Solomon's Porch.
24. Then came the Jews round about him,
and said unto him,

"How long dost thou
make us to doubt?
If thou be The Christ,
tell us plainly."

25. Jesus Answered them,

"I Told you,
and ye believed not:
the Works that I do
in my Father's Name,
they bear witness of me.
26. "But ye believe not,
because ye are not of my sheep,
as I said unto you.
27. "My sheep hear my Voice,
and I know them,
and they follow me:
28. "And I give unto them
Eternal Life;
and they shall never perish,
neither shall any man
pluck them out of my hand.
29. "My Father,
Which gave them me,
is greater than all;
and no man is able
to pluck them
out of my Father's Hand.
30. "I and my Father are one."

31. Then the Jews
took up stones again
to stone him.
32. Jesus Answered them,

"Many Good Works
have I shewed you
from my Father;
for which of those Works
do ye stone me?"

33. The Jews answered him,
saying,

"For a good work
we stone thee not;
but for Blasphemy;
and because that thou,
being a Man,
makest thyself God."

HOW CAN A SHEEP OF LORD YESHUA COMMIT SUICIDE?

It is impossible.

JesusSonOfGod:

Then Jesus would pray for him, preach the good news, baptize him and say to him "Son, your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. Get some nice clothes, have a nice hair cut and follow my ways".

THIS EXACTLY WHAT YOCHANNAN BAPTIST WAS TALKING ABOUT!

. MATTHEW 3:1-12.

IN those days came
John the Baptist,
preaching in the wilderness
of Judaea,
2. And saying,

"Repent ye:
for The Kingdom of Heaven
is at hand."

3. For this is he that was
spoken of by the Prophet Esaias,
saying,

"THE VOICE OF ONE
CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS,
PREPARE YE THE WAY
OF THE LORD,
MAKE HIS PATHS STRAIGHT."

4. And the same John
had his raiment of camel's hair,
and a leathern girdle
about his loins;
and his meat was locusts
and wild honey.
5. Then went out
to him Jerusalem,
and all Judaea,
and all the region
round about Jordan,
6. And were baptized of him
in Jordan,
confessing their Sins.
7. "But when he saw many
of the Pharisees and Sadducees
come to his baptism,
he said unto them,

"O Generation of Vipers,
who hath warned you
to flee from The Wrath to come?
8. "Bring forth therefore
Fruits meet for Repentance:
9. "And think not to say
within yourselves,

'WE HAVE ABRAHAM
TO OUR FATHER:"

for I Say unto you,

'THAT GOD IS ABLE
OF THESE STONES
TO RAISE UP CHILDREN
UNTO ABRAHAM.'

10. "And now also the axe
is laid unto the root
of the trees:
therefore every tree
which bringeth not forth
good fruit is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
11. "I indeed Baptize you
with Water unto Repentance:
but he that cometh after me
is mightier than I,
whose shoes I am
not worthy to bear:
he shall Baptize you
with The Holy Ghost,
and with Fire:
12. "Whose fan is in his hand,
and he will throughly
purge his floor,
and gather his wheat
into the garner;
but he will burn up the chaff
with unquenchable fire."

THE YOUNG MAN DID NOT COME WITH FRUITS MEET FOR REPENTANCE, BUT RATHER DRESSED IN THE UNIFORM OF THE REBELLIOUS.

He preferred to DIE, rather than wear reasonable clothes.

What does that tell you?

. MATTHEW 25:41-46.

41. "Then shall he say also
unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL
AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK, AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also
answer him,
saying,

'LORD,
WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED, OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER, OR NAKED,
OR SICK, OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER
UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he answer them,
saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."

HE NOW REAPED THE FRUIT OF NEVER HAVING GIVEN GOOD CLOTHES TO ANYONE!
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by shadeyinka(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:
A young man who was tired of living, decided that the best thing for him was to take his life. He was about to commit suicide, then he remembered what his mom use to say "Repent and come to Jesus and He will give you a new life".
Sinners are encouraged to come to the church for their redemption. The only problem is when a sinner remain in his sin but want to be known as an usher or choir member and a member of the church.

You can't remain in sin and expect grace to abound
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
The word Churchgoers often imply wrongly is "REPENT" smiley

In the Bible that word was not meant for Gentiles but Jews, a gentile never knew God's laws nor has his parents inculcated it in his heart as stated in God's word {Deuteronomy 6:4-6} so of what exactly do you expect him to REPENT?

You can never find a single place in the Bible where Christians asked Gentiles (none Jews) to repent. Before God could consider a Gentile fit for his presence he/she must first enter into a covenant with the God of Israel, so it's when he backslides that the word REPENT becomes appropriate not when someone who knew nothing about God's requirements is asked to repent please repent from what exactly?
A Traditionalist believes he/she is holier than your Pastors because they are seeing all the atrocities committed in the name of Church so you dare not walk up to such a person to tell him to repent! embarassed
So Churchgoers misconstrued the whole thing!
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by oaroloye(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:

We are Christians because we are followers of Jesus Christ. It means Christ-like people. Christianity means, people who live like Christ.

A "CHRISTIAN" IS MERELY SOMEONE WHOM THE WORLD THINKS IS A DISCIPLE OF LORD YESHUA.

oaroloye:

. ACTS 11:26.

26. And it came to pass,
that a whole year,
they assembled themselves
with the Church,
and taught much people.
And the Disciples were called "CHRISTIANS"
first at Antioch.

. LUKE 14:25-35.

25. And there went
great multitudes with him:
and he turned,
and Said unto them,

26. "If any man come to me,
and hate not
his father, and mother,
and wife, and children,
and brethren, and sisters,
yea, and his own life also,
he cannot be my Disciple.
27. "And whosoever doth not
bear his cross,
and come after me,
cannot be my Disciple.
28. "For which of you,
intending to build a tower,
sitteth not down first,
and counteth the cost,
whether he have sufficient
to finish it?
29. "Lest haply,
after he hath laid the foundation,
and is not able to finish it,
all that behold it
begin to mock him,
30. "Saying,

'THIS MAN
BEGAN TO BUILD,
AND WAS NOT
ABLE TO FINISH.'

31. "Or what king,
going to make war
against another king,
sitteth not down first,
and consulteth whether he be able
with ten thousand
to meet him
that cometh against him
with twenty thousand?
32. "Or else,
while the other is yet
a great way off,
he sendeth an ambassage,
and desireth conditions of peace.
33. "So likewise,
whosoever he be of you
that forsaketh not all that he hath,
he cannot be my Disciple.
34. "Salt is good:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be seasoned?
35."It is neither fit for the land,
nor yet for the dunghill;
but men cast it out.
He that hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he Spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then Said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples."

THE ONLY CHRISTIANS WE HAVE EVER SEEN WERE BLIND FOLLOWERS OF BLIND LEADERS, WHO MADE UP THEIR OWN SILLY RULES AS TO WHO CAN AND WHO CANNOT BE A "CHRISTIAN."

. MATTHEW 15:1-20.

THEN came to Jesus
scribes and Pharisees,
which were of Jerusalem,
saying,

2. "Why do thy Disciples
transgress the Tradition
of the Elders?
For they wash not
their hands when
they eat bread."

3. But he answered
and Said unto them,

"Why do ye also transgress
The Commandment of God
by your Tradition?
4. "For God Commanded,
Saying,

'HONOUR THY FATHER
AND MOTHER:
AND, HE THAT CURSETH
FATHER OR MOTHER
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH.'

5. "But ye say,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
TO HIS FATHER OR MOTHER,

"IT IS A GIFT,
BY WHATSOEVER
THOU MIGHTEST BE
PROFITED BY ME;"

6. 'AND HONOUR NOT
HIS FATHER OR HIS MOTHER,
HE SHALL BE FREE.'

Thus have ye made
The Commandment of God
of none effect
by your Tradition.
7. "Ye Hypocrites,
well did Esaias
Prophesy of you,
saying,

8. 'THIS PEOPLE
DRAWETH NIGH UNTO ME
WITH THEIR MOUTH,
AND HONOURETH ME
WITH THEIR LIPS;
BUT THEIR HEART
IS FAR FROM ME.
9. 'BUT IN VAIN
THEY DO WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS
OF MEN.' "

10. And he called the multitude,
and Said unto them,

"Hear, and understand:
11. "Not that which goeth
into the mouth defileth a man;
but that which cometh
out of the mouth,
this defileth a man."

12. Then came his Disciples,
and Said unto him,

"Knowest thou that
the Pharisees were offended,
after they heard this Saying?"

13. But he answered and Said,

"Every plant,
which my Heavenly Father
hath not Planted,
shall be rooted up.
14. "Let them alone:
they be blind leaders
of the blind.
And if the blind lead the blind,
both shall fall into the ditch."

15. Then answered Peter
and said unto him,

"Declare unto us this Parable."

16. And Jesus Said,

"Are ye also yet
without understanding?
17. "Do not ye yet understand,
that whatsoever entereth in
at the mouth
goeth into the belly,
and is cast out
into the draught?
18. "But those things
which proceed
out of the mouth
come forth from the heart;
and they defile the man.
19. "For out of the heart
proceed Evil Thoughts,
Murders, Adulteries,
Fornications, Thefts,
False Witness, Blasphemies:
20. These are the things
which defile a man:
but to eat with
unwashen hands
defileth not a man."

WHEREAS ANYONE WITH SENSE KNOWS THAT YOU CANNOT DRESS LIKE A "GANGBANGER," AND EXPECT A CHURCH TO WELCOME YOU, A CHURCH THAT BARS A SUCH A SEEKER FROM HELP IS NOT A CHURCH A DISCIPLE OF YESHUA SHOULD ATTEND.

. MARK 10:13-16.

13. And they brought
young children to him,
that he should touch them:
and his Disciples rebuked those
that brought them.
14. But when Jesus saw it,
he was much displeased,
and Said unto them,

"Suffer the little children
to come unto me,
and forbid them not:
for of such is The Kingdom of God.
15. "Verily I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL NOT
RECEIVE THE KINGDOM OF GOD
AS A LITTLE CHILD,
HE SHALL NOT ENTER THEREIN.' "

16. And he took them up
in his arms,
put his hands upon them,
and Blessed them.

THE ONLY REASON WHY THE DISCIPLES REBUKED THOSE BRINGING CHILDREN TO LORD YESHUA, WAS THAT THEY KNEW THAT THESE CHILDREN WOULD PROBABLY REPLACE THEM, AND THEY WANTED TO PREVENT THAT AT ALL COSTS- EVEN THE COST OF THEIR OWN SALVATION!

Anyone who teaches men that Yeshua is The Christ is always a Deceiver.

. MATTHEW 16:13-20.

13. When Jesus came
into the coasts of
Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples,
Saying,

"Whom do men say that I
The Son of Man am?"

14. And they said,

"Some say that thou
art John the Baptist:
some, Elias;
and others, Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."

15. He Saith unto them,

"But whom say ye
that I am?"

16. And Simon Peter
answered and said,

"Thou art The Christ,
The Son of The Living God."

17. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"Blessed art thou,
Simon Barjona:
for Flesh and Blood hath not
Revealed It unto thee,
but my Father
Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I Say also unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL IT.'

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of
The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven."

20. Then charged he
his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.

. JOHN 6:35-45.

35. And Jesus Said
unto them,

“I am The Bread of Life.
He that cometh to me
shall never Hunger,
and he that believeth in me
shall never Thirst.
36. "But I Said unto you
that ye also have seen me,
and believe not.
37. "All that The Father
giveth me
shall come to me,
and him that
cometh to me
I will in no wise cast out.
38. "For I came
down from Heaven,
not to do Mine own will,
but The Will of Him
that sent me.
39. "And this is
The Father’s Will
Who hath sent Me,

'THAT OF ALL WHICH
HE HATH GIVEN ME
I SHOULD LOSE NOTHING,
BUT SHOULD
RAISE IT UP AGAIN
AT THE LAST DAY.'

40. "And this is The Will
of Him that sent me:

'THAT EVERY ONE
WHO SEETH THE SON
AND BELIEVETH IN HIM
MAY HAVE
EVERLASTING LIFE,
AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP
AT THE LAST DAY.' "

41. The Jews then
murmured at Him,
because he Said,

“I AM THE BREAD
WHICH CAME DOWN
FROM HEAVEN.”

42. And they said,

“Is not this Jesus,
the son of Joseph,
whose father and mother
we know?
How is it then that he Saith,

'I CAME DOWN
FROM HEAVEN?' "

43. Jesus therefore Answered
and Said unto them,

“Murmur not among yourselves.
44. "No man can come to me
unless The Father
Who hath sent me draw him;
and I will Raise him up
at The Last Day.
45. "It is written in the Prophets:

‘AND THEY SHALL BE
ALL TAUGHT BY GOD.’

Every man therefore
that hath heard and hath learned
From The Father
cometh unto me."

ONLY GOD CAN TELL US WHO THE CHRIST IS: THEREFORE LORD YESHUA NEVER AUTHORIZED ANYONE TO PREACH THAT HE WAS THE CHRIST.

JesusSonOfGod:

The ministry of reconciliation has been handed over to us by our Lord Jesus Christ, to reconcile people like the young man and every other person who’s unsaved, no matter how they might have sinned. Let us not get too familiar with grace and forget we were actually forgiven because of His grace and not by our personal righteousness.

CAN YOU SHOW WHERE LORD YESHUA PREACHED THAT?

Of course not- that is PAUL'S PHARISEE CORRUPTION OF THE GOSPEL.

JesusSonOfGod:

YOU PROBABLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS, WHEN THE PARABLE SAYS THAT THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNED TO HIS FATHER.

To be like the Prodigal Son, we should Ascend into Heaven, before expecting God to forgive our Sins.

However, to Repent of our Sins is enough to get God's Attention.

oaroloye:

God has only ever wanted ONE THING: AGREEMENT.
. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

.   AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

JesusSonOfGod:

NONE OF THESE SCRIPTURES HAS ANY RELEVANCE: THAT IS WHY YOU DO NOT POST THEM.

You are doing exactly the same thing your allegorical Pastor did to the allegorical Suicide.

. JOHN 10:14-15.

14. "I am The Good Shepherd,
and know my Sheep,
and am known of mine.
15. "As the Father knoweth me,
even so know I The Father:
and I lay down my life
for The Sheep."

. LUKE 19:1-10.

AND Jesus entered
and passed through Jericho.
2. And, behold,
there was a man named Zacchaeus,
which was the chief
among the publicans,
and he was rich.
3. And he sought to see Jesus who he was;
and could not for the press,
because he was little of stature.
4. And he ran before,
and climbed up into
a sycomore tree to see him:
for he was to pass that way.
5. And when Jesus came to the place,
he looked up,
and saw him,
and said unto him,

"Zacchaeus, make haste,
and come down;
for to day I must abide
at thy house."

6. And he made haste,
and came down,
and received him joyfully.
7. And when they saw it,
they all murmured,
saying,

"THAT HE WAS GONE
TO BE GUEST
WITH A MAN
THAT IS A SINNER."

8. And Zacchaeus stood,
and said unto the Lord;

"Behold, Lord,
the half of my goods
I give to the Poor;
and if I have taken any thing
from any man by False Accusation,
I restore him fourfold."

9. And Jesus Said unto him,

"This day is Salvation
come to this house,
forsomuch as he also
is a Son of Abraham.
10. "For The Son of Man
is come to Seek and to Save
that which was Lost."

. MARK 2:15-17.

15. And it came to pass,
that, as Jesus sat at meat
in his house,
many Publicans and Sinners
sat also together with Jesus
and his Disciples:
for there were many,
and they followed him.
16. And when
the scribes and Pharisees
saw him eat
with Publicans and Sinners,
they said unto his Disciples,

"How is it that he
eateth and drinketh
with Publicans and Sinners?"

17. When Jesus heard it,
he Saith unto them,

"They that are whole
have no need of the Physician,
but they that are Sick:
I came not to call The Righteous,
but Sinners to Repentance."

. 1st TIMOTHY 1:15.

12. And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord,
who hath enabled me,
for that he counted me Faithful,
putting me into The Ministry;
13. Who was before a Blasphemer,
and a Persecutor, and Injurious:
but I obtained mercy,
because I did it ignorantly
in unbelief.

14. And The Grace of our Lord
was exceeding abundant
with Faith and Love
which is in Christ Jesus.
15. This is a Faithful Saying,
and worthy of all acceptation,

"THAT CHRIST JESUS
CAME INTO THE WORLD
TO SAVE SINNERS;
OF WHOM I AM CHIEF."

16. Howbeit for this Cause
I obtained Mercy,
that in me first Jesus Christ
might shew forth all longsuffering,
for a pattern to them
which should hereafter
Believe on him
to Life Everlasting.

YOU CONDEMN THOSE WHO DO NOT APPROACH WITH THE "CORRECT APPAREL" OF HAVING READ THE BIBLE TO CERTAIN DAMNATION!

JesusSonOfGod:

WHY CAN'T YOU TELL PEOPLE, HERE AND NOW, WHAT THEY NEED TO DO TO BE BORN AGAIN?

Even because YOU YOURSELF DO NOT KNOW HOW!

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus,
a Ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus
by night,
and said unto him,

"Rabbi, we know
that thou art a Teacher
come from God:
for no man can do
these Miracles
that thou doest,
except God be with him."

3. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,

"How can a man be born
when he is old?
Can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb,
and be born?"

5. Jesus Answered,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CAN NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is Born
of the Flesh
is flesh;
and that which is Born
of The Spirit
is spirit.
7. "Marvel not
that I Said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE
BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth
where it listeth,
and thou hearest
the sound thereof,
but canst not tell
whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one
that is Born of The Spirit."

9. Nicodemus answered
and said unto him,

"How can these things be?"

10. Jesus answered
and Said
unto him,

"Art thou a Master of Israel,
and knowest not
these things?
11. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK
THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY
THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT
OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you
Earthly Things,
and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe,
if I tell you
of Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man
hath ascended up to Heaven,
but he that came down
from Heaven,
even The Son of Man
which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the Wilderness,
even so must The Son of Man
be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever
believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved
the World,
that He gave
His only Begotten Son,
that whosoever
believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World
to Condemn the World;
but that the World through him
might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth in him
is not Condemned:
but he that believeth not
is Condemned Already,
because he hath not
believed in
The Name of The Only
Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one
that doeth Evil
hateth The Light,
neither cometh
to The Light,
lest his deeds
should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds
may be manifest,
that they are
wrought in God."

"BORN AGAIN" IN NORTHERN ARAMAIC MEANS: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." NICODEMUS SPOKE SOUTHERN ARAMAIC, AND HENCE DID NOT UNDERSTAND JESUS. [Footnote to JOHN 3:3,5 in the Lamsa Peshitta Bible.]

THE BORN AGAIN EXPERIENCE TRULY INVOLVES RETURNING TO ONE'S MOTHER'S WOMB, TO BE BORN AGAIN.

There is nothing funny about this.

oaroloye:

All Bible Teaching are summarized as follows:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

Everything God has to offer is summarized by THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER Doctrine.

I don't know why so-called Christians join with Unbelievers in scorning this Teaching. It is opened to practically anyone to benefit from.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11278271_memeconfuciusidiotfinger001_jpegeec595e3e68f5b64d5f7066707f3606c

TOTAL RECALL is initiated through DIANETICS THERAPY- which is derived from two Bible chapters:

. LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
. MATTHEW 18:1-35.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard.]
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by oaroloye(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2021
MISHIGAS!

MaxInDHouse:

In the Bible that word was not meant for Gentiles but Jews, a gentile never knew God's laws nor has his parents inculcated it in his heart as stated in God's word {Deuteronomy 6:4-6} so of what exactly do you expect him to REPENT?

You can never find a single place in the Bible where Christians asked Gentiles (none Jews) to repent.

TO BE A MEMBER OF AN ORGANIZED CHURCH, IT IS NECESSARY TO ACCEPT EVERY STUPID LIE THAT THEY TEACH, NO MATTER HOW FOOLISH AND OBVIOUS THEY ARE.

. JONAH 3:1-10.

AND The Word of The LORD
came unto Jonah the second time,
Saying,
2. "Arise, go unto Nineveh,
that Great City,
and preach unto It
the Preaching that I bid thee."

3. So Jonah arose,
and went unto Nineveh,
according to The Word of The LORD.
Now Nineveh was
an exceeding great City
of three days' journey.
4. And Jonah began
to enter into the city
a day's journey,
and he cried,
and said,

"Yet forty days,
and Nineveh shall be overthrown."

5. So the people of Nineveh
believed God,
and proclaimed a Fast,
and put on sackcloth,
from the greatest of them
even to the least of them.
6. For word came unto
the king of Nineveh,
and he arose from his throne,
and he laid his robe from him,
and covered him with sackcloth,
and sat in ashes.
7.And he caused it to be proclaimed
and published through Nineveh
by the Decree
of the king and his nobles,
saying,

"LET NEITHER
MAN NOR BEAST,
HERD NOR FLOCK,
TASTE ANY THING:
LET THEM NOT FEED,
NOR DRINK WATER:
8. "BUT LET MAN AND BEAST
BE COVERED WITH SACKCLOTH,
AND CRY MIGHTILY UNTO GOD:
YEA, LET THEM TURN
EVERY ONE FROM HIS EVIL WAY,
AND FROM THE VIOLENCE
THAT IS IN THEIR HANDS.
9. "WHO CAN TELL IF GOD
WILL TURN AND REPENT,
AND TURN AWAY
FROM HIS FIERCE ANGER,
THAT WE PERISH NOT?"

10. And God saw their Works,
that they turned
from their Evil Way;
and God repented of the Evil,
that He had Said
that he would do unto them;
and He did it not.

blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the Blind and Dumb
both spake and saw.
and said,

"IS NOT THIS
THE SON OF DAVID?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out Devils,
but by Beelzebub

25. And Jesus
knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
by The Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
and spoil his goods,
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.

BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
neither in this World,
and his fruit good;
and his fruit corrupt:
how can ye, being Evil,
speak Good Things?
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good Man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure
36.But I say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

37. "For by thy Words
thou shalt be Justified,
saying,

"Master,
we would see
a Sign from thee."

39. But he Answered
and Said unto them,

"An Evil and
Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign
be given to it,
but The Sign of
the Prophet Jonas:
40. "For as Jonas was
in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of Man
be three days
and three nights

41. "The men of Nineveh
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
and, behold,
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
and, behold,
is gone out of a man,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also

NO NATION ON EARTH HAS ANY EXCUSE FOR NOT RECOGNIZING THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES, AND COMING TO YASHARAYLIM TO FIND GOD: THAT IS WHAT GOD SPECIFICALLY CREATED THE NATION OF Y'SRAEL FOR.

oaroloye:

. GENESIS 12:1-3.

NOW The LORD had said unto Abram,
"Get thee out of thy country,
and from thy kindred,
and from thy father's House,
unto a Land
that I will Shew thee:
2. "And I will make of thee
a great Nation,
and I will bless thee,
and make thy name great;
and thou shalt be a Blessing:
3. "And I will Bless them
that bless thee,
and Curse him
that curseth thee:
and in thee
shall all families of the Earth
be Blessed."

THIS MAN, ABRAM, WAS SEVENTY-FIVE YEARS OLD WHEN THIS HAPPENED.

He was matured and intelligent, responsible for hundreds, even thousands of lives.

One day, God MANIFESTED to him, and Told him THIS:

. GENESIS 17:1-14.

AND when Abram was
ninety years old and nine,
The LORD appeared to Abram,
and Said unto him,

"I am The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."

3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God Talked with him,
Saying,

4. "As for Me,
behold, My Covenant
is with thee,
and thou shalt be
a Father of many Nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called "Abram,"
but thy name shall be "Abraham;"
for a father
of many nations
have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee
Exceeding Fruitful,
and I will make
nations of thee,
and kings shall
come out of thee.
7. "And I will
establish My Covenant
between Me and thee
and thy seed after thee
in their Generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee.
8. "And I will give unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee,
the land wherein
thou art a stranger,
all the land of Canaan,
for an Everlasting Possession;
and I will be their God."

9. And God Said
unto Abraham,

"Thou shalt keep
My Covenant therefore,
thou, and thy seed after thee
in their Generations.
10. "This is My Covenant,
Which ye shall keep,
between Me and you
and thy seed after thee;

'EVERY MAN CHILD AMONG YOU
SHALL BE CIRCUMCISED.'

11. "And ye shall circumcise
the flesh of your foreskin;
and it shall be a Token of The Covenant
betwixt me and you.
12. "And he that is
eight days old
shall be circumcised
among you,
every man child in your Generations,
he that is born in the house,
or bought with money
of any stranger,
which is not of thy seed.
13. "He that is born
in thy house,
and he that is
bought with thy money,
must needs be circumcised:
and My Covenant shall be
in your flesh
for an Everlasting Covenant.
14. "And the uncircumcised man child
whose flesh of his foreskin
is not circumcised,
that soul shall be cut off
from his people;
he hath broken My Covenant."

OUR SALVATION IS DEPENDENT UPON ABRAHAM.

YESHUA has Power to Save us, only through ABRAHAM.

THE GENTILE NATIONS ALL KNEW WHAT SIN WAS, AND WERE DEVELOPED BEYOND BRUTE BEASTS AND MINDLESS CATTLE ONLY AS FAR AS THEY RECOGNIZED THE COMMANDMENTS AND THEIR SOURCE.

. ACTS 17:18-32.

18. Then certain philosophers
of the Epicureans,
and of the Stoicks,
encountered him.
And some said,

"What will this babbler say?"

Other some,

"He seemeth to be a setter forth
of strange gods:"

because he preached unto them
Jesus, and The Resurrection.
19. And they took him,
and brought him unto Areopagus,
saying,

"May we know
what this new Doctrine,
whereof thou speakest, is?
20. "For thou bringest
certain strange things to our ears:
we would know therefore
what these things mean."

21. [For all the Athenians
and Strangers which were there
spent their time in nothing else,
but either to tell,
or to hear some new thing.]

22. Then Paul stood
in the midst of Mars' hill,
and said,

"Ye men of Athens,
I perceive that in all things
ye are too superstitious.
23. "For as I passed by,
and beheld your devotions,
I found an Altar
with this inscription,

'TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.'

Whom therefore
ye ignorantly worship,
Him declare I unto you.
24. "God that made the World
and all things therein,
seeing that He is Lord
of Heaven and Earth,
dwelleth not in Temples
made with hands;
25. "Neither is worshipped
with men's hands,
as though He needed any thing,
seeing He giveth to all
Life, and Breath,
and all things;
26. "And hath made of one blood
all nations of men
for to dwell on all
the Face of the Earth,
and hath determined
the Times before appointed,
and the bounds of their habitation;
27. "That they should seek The LORD,
if haply they might feel after Him,
and find Him,
though He be not far
from every one of us:
28. "For in Him we live,
and move, and have our being;
as certain also of your own poets
have said,

'FOR WE ARE ALSO
HIS OFFSPRING.'

[EPIMENIDES, ARATUS, PHAEMONENA 5.]

29. "Forasmuch then
as we are The Offspring of God,
we ought not to think
that the Godhead is like unto gold,
or silver, or stone,
graven by art and man's device.
30. "And the times of this ignorance
God winked at;
but now Commandeth
all men every where to Repent:
31. "Because he hath appointed a day,
in the which He will Judge the World
in Righteousness by That Man
whom He hath Ordained;
whereof He hath given
Assurance unto all men,
in that He hath
raised him from the Dead."

32. And when they heard
of The Resurrection of the Dead,
some mocked:
and others said,

"We will hear thee again
of this matter."

. ACTS 20:16-21.

16. For Paul had determined
to sail by Ephesus,
because he would not
spend the time in Asia:
for he hasted,
if it were possible for him,
to be at Jerusalem
the Day of Pentecost.
17. And from Miletus
he sent to Ephesus,
and called the Elders of the Church.
18. And when they were come to him,
he said unto them,

"Ye know,
from the first day
that I came into Asia,
after what manner
I have been with you
at all seasons,
19. "Serving the Lord
with all humility of mind,
and with many tears,
and Temptations,
which befell me
by the lying in wait of the Jews:
20. "And how I kept back nothing
that was profitable unto you,
but have shewed you,
and have taught you publickly,
and from house-to-house,
21. "Testifying both to the Jews,
and also to the Greeks,
Repentance toward God,
and Faith toward
our Lord Jesus Christ."

. ACTS 26:19-20.

19. "Whereupon, O king Agrippa,
I was not disobedient
unto the Heavenly Vision:
20. "But shewed first
unto them of Damascus,
and at Jerusalem,
and throughout all
the coasts of Judaea,
and then to the Gentiles,
that they should
Repent and turn to God,
and do works
meet for Repentance."

. ROMANS 2:4.

4. Or despisest thou
The Riches of His Goodness
and Forbearance and Longsuffering;
not knowing that
The Goodness of God
leadeth thee to Repentance?

. 2nd CORINTHIANS 7:9-10.

9. Now I rejoice,
not that ye were made sorry,
but that ye sorrowed to Repentance:
for ye were made sorry
after a godly manner,
that ye might receive damage by us
in nothing.
10. For godly sorrow
worketh Repentance to Salvation
not to be repented of:
but the sorrow of the World
worketh Death.

. REVELATION 9:20.

20. And the rest of the men
which were not killed by these Plagues
yet Repented not
of the works of their hands,
that they should not worship Devils,
and Idols of gold, and silver,
and brass, and stone,
and of wood:
which neither can see,
nor hear, nor walk:
21. Neither Repented they
of their murders,
nor of their sorceries,
nor of their fornication,
nor of their thefts.

MaxInDHouse:

Before God could consider a Gentile fit for his presence he/she must first enter into a covenant with the God of Israel, so it's when he backslides that the word REPENT becomes appropriate not when someone who knew nothing about God's requirements is asked to repent please repent from what exactly?

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW OF MOSES IS NO EXCUSE, BECAUSE IT IS ALSO A SIN!

Everyone on Earth is obliged to acknowledge The Abrahamic Covenant.

. ACTS 15:1-31.

AND certain men
which came down from Judaea
taught the Brethren,
and said,

“EXCEPT YE BE CIRCUMCISED
AFTER THE MANNER OF MOSES,
YE CANNOT BE SAVED.”

2. When therefore Paul and Barnabas
had no small dissension
and disputation with them,
they determined that
Paul and Barnabas,
and certain other of them,
should go up to Jerusalem
unto the Apostles and Elders
about this question.
3. And being brought on their way
by the Church,
they passed through
Phenice and Samaria,
declaring the Conversion
of the Gentiles:
and they caused great joy
unto all the Brethren.
4. And when they were
come to Jerusalem,
they were received of the Church,
and of the Apostles and Elders,
and they declared all things
that God had done with them.
5. But there rose up certain of the sect
of the Pharisees which Believed,
saying,

"THAT IT WAS NEEDFUL
TO CIRCUMCISE THEM,
AND TO COMMAND THEM
TO KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES."

6. And the Apostles and Elders
came together
for to consider of this matter.
7. And when there had been
much disputing,
Peter rose up,
and said unto them,

“Men and Brethren,
ye know how
that a good while ago
God made choice among us,
that the Gentiles by my mouth
should hear
the Word of The Gospel,
and Believe.
8. And God,
which knoweth the hearts,
bare them witness,
giving them The Holy Ghost,
even as he did unto us;
9. “And put no difference
between us and them,
purifying their hearts by Faith.
10. "Now therefore
why tempt ye God,
to put a yoke
upon the neck of the Disciples,
which neither our fathers
nor we were able to bear?
11. “But we believe that
through The Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ
we shall be Saved,
even as they.”

12. Then all the multitude
kept silence,
and gave audience
to Barnabas and Paul,
declaring what
miracles and wonders
God had wrought among
the Gentiles by them.
13. And after they had
held their peace,
James answered,
saying,

"Men and Brethren,
hearken unto me:
14. "Simeon hath declared how God
at the first did visit the Gentiles,
to take out of them a people for His Name.
15." And to this agree
The Words of the Prophets;
as it is written,

16. 'AFTER THIS I WILL RETURN,
AND WILL BUILD AGAIN
THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID,
WHICH IS FALLEN DOWN;
AND I WILL BUILD AGAIN
THE RUINS THEREOF,
AND I WILL SET IT UP:
17. 'THAT THE RESIDUE OF MEN
MIGHT SEEK AFTER THE LORD,
AND ALL THE GENTILES,
UPON WHOM MY NAME IS CALLED,
SAITH THE LORD,
WHO DOETH ALL THESE THINGS.'

18. "Known unto God
are all His Works
from The Beginning of the World.
19. "Wherefore my sentence is,
that we trouble not them,
which from among the Gentiles
are turned to God:
20. "But that we write unto them,
that they abstain from
pollutions of idols
and from fornication,
and from things strangled,
and from blood.
21. "For Moses of Old Time
hath in every city
them that preach him,
being read in the synagogues
every Sabbath Day."

22. Then pleased it the Apostles
and Elders
with the whole Church,
to send chosen men
of their own company
to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas;
namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas
and Silas,
chief men among the Brethren:
23. And they wrote letters by them
after this manner;

“THE APOSTLES
AND ELDERS AND BRETHREN
SEND GREETING
UNTO THE BRETHREN
WHICH ARE OF THE GENTILES
IN ANTIOCH AND SYRIA
AND CILICIA.
24. “FORASMUCH AS
WE HAVE HEARD,
THAT CERTAIN WHICH
WENT OUT FROM US
HAVE TROUBLED YOU WITH WORDS,
SUBVERTING YOUR SOULS,
SAYING,

[b]'YE MUST BE CIRCUMCISED,
AND KEEP THE LAW:'

TO WHOM WE GAVE
NO SUCH COMMANDMENT:

25. “IT SEEMED GOOD UNTO US,
BEING ASSEMBLED WITH ONE ACCORD,
TO SEND CHOSEN MEN UNTO YOU
WITH OUR BELOVED
BARNABAS AND PAUL,
26. “MEN THAT HAVE
HAZARDED THEIR LIVES
FOR THE NAME
OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
27. “WE HAVE SENT THEREFORE
JUDAS AND SILAS,
WHO SHALL ALSO TELL YOU
THE SAME THINGS BY MOUTH.
28. “FOR IT SEEMED GOOD
TO THE HOLY GHOST,
AND TO US, TO LAY UPON YOU
NO GREATER BURDEN
THAN THESE NECESSARY THINGS;

29. 'THAT YE ABSTAIN FROM MEATS
OFFERED TO IDOLS,
AND FROM BLOOD,
AND FROM THINGS STRANGLED,
AND FROM FORNICATION:

FROM WHICH
IF YE KEEP YOURSELVES,
YE SHALL DO WELL.
FARE YE WELL.' ”

30. So when they were dismissed,
they came to Antioch:
and when they had
gathered the multitude together,
they delivered the Epistle:
31. Which when they had read,
they rejoiced for the consolation.

THIS WAS WHERE THE EARLY CHURCH SEALED THEIR DOOM, AND OFFICIALLY BOOKED THEIR ACCOMMODATIONS IN HELL!

The Resolution The Hebrew Church passed was a LIE, deceiving the Gentile Christians. Meanwhile, those wicked Hebrews were unaware that THE DISCIPLES WERE DOING EXACTLY THE SAME TO THEM- NAMELY, DESTROYING THEIR COMPETITION.

Just as "Maximus-The-Mad-69-Position," "Max-In-Da-House," or whatever nonsense name he is calling himself this year, is doing.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2021
You're just an old fool that's all! smiley

oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

TO BE A MEMBER OF AN ORGANIZED CHURCH, IT IS NECESSARY TO ACCEPT EVERY STUPID LIE THAT THEY TEACH, NO MATTER HOW FOOLISH AND OBVIOUS THEY ARE.

. JONAH 3:1-10.

AND The Word of The LORD
came unto Jonah the second time,
Saying,
2. "Arise, go unto Nineveh,
that Great City,
and preach unto It
the Preaching that I bid thee."

3. So Jonah arose,
and went unto Nineveh,
according to The Word of The LORD.
Now Nineveh was
an exceeding great City
of three days' journey.
4. And Jonah began
to enter into the city
a day's journey,
and he cried,
and said,

"Yet forty days,
and Nineveh shall be overthrown."

5. So the people of Nineveh
believed God,
and proclaimed a Fast,
and put on sackcloth,
from the greatest of them
even to the least of them.
6. For word came unto
the king of Nineveh,
and he arose from his throne,
and he laid his robe from him,
and covered him with sackcloth,
and sat in ashes.
7.And he caused it to be proclaimed
and published through Nineveh
by the Decree
of the king and his nobles,
saying,

"LET NEITHER
MAN NOR BEAST,
HERD NOR FLOCK,
TASTE ANY THING:
LET THEM NOT FEED,
NOR DRINK WATER:
8. "BUT LET MAN AND BEAST
BE COVERED WITH SACKCLOTH,
AND CRY MIGHTILY UNTO GOD:
YEA, LET THEM TURN
EVERY ONE FROM HIS EVIL WAY,
AND FROM THE VIOLENCE
THAT IS IN THEIR HANDS.
9. "WHO CAN TELL IF GOD
WILL TURN AND REPENT,
AND TURN AWAY
FROM HIS FIERCE ANGER,
THAT WE PERISH NOT?"

10. And God saw their Works,
that they turned
from their Evil Way;
and God repented of the Evil,
that He had Said
that he would do unto them;
and He did it not.

blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the Blind and Dumb
both spake and saw.
and said,

"IS NOT THIS
THE SON OF DAVID?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out Devils,
but by Beelzebub

25. And Jesus
knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
by The Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
and spoil his goods,
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.

BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
neither in this World,
and his fruit good;
and his fruit corrupt:
how can ye, being Evil,
speak Good Things?
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good Man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure
36.But I say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

37. "For by thy Words
thou shalt be Justified,
saying,

"Master,
we would see
a Sign from thee."

39. But he Answered
and Said unto them,

"An Evil and
Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign
be given to it,
but The Sign of
the Prophet Jonas:
40. "For as Jonas was
in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of Man
be three days
and three nights

41. "The men of Nineveh
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
and, behold,
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
and, behold,
is gone out of a man,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also

NO NATION ON EARTH HAS ANY EXCUSE FOR NOT RECOGNIZING THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES, AND COMING TO YASHARAYLIM TO FIND GOD: THAT IS WHAT GOD SPECIFICALLY CREATED THE NATION OF Y'SRAEL FOR.

THE GENTILE NATIONS ALL KNEW WHAT SIN WAS, AND WERE DEVELOPED BEYOND BRUTE BEASTS AND MINDLESS CATTLE ONLY AS FAR AS THEY RECOGNIZED THE COMMANDMENTS AND THEIR SOURCE.

. ACTS 17:18-32.

18. Then certain philosophers
of the Epicureans,
and of the Stoicks,
encountered him.
And some said,

"What will this babbler say?"

Other some,

"He seemeth to be a setter forth
of strange gods:"

because he preached unto them
Jesus, and The Resurrection.
19. And they took him,
and brought him unto Areopagus,
saying,

"May we know
what this new Doctrine,
whereof thou speakest, is?
20. "For thou bringest
certain strange things to our ears:
we would know therefore
what these things mean."

21. [For all the Athenians
and Strangers which were there
spent their time in nothing else,
but either to tell,
or to hear some new thing.]

22. Then Paul stood
in the midst of Mars' hill,
and said,

"Ye men of Athens,
I perceive that in all things
ye are too superstitious.
23. "For as I passed by,
and beheld your devotions,
I found an Altar
with this inscription,

'TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.'[/u]

Whom therefore
ye ignorantly worship,
Him declare I unto you.
24. "God that made the World
and all things therein,
seeing that He is Lord
of Heaven and Earth,
dwelleth not in Temples
made with hands;
25. "Neither is worshipped
with men's hands,
as though He needed any thing,
seeing He giveth to all
Life, and Breath,
and all things;
26. "And hath made of one blood
all nations of men
for to dwell on all
the Face of the Earth,
and hath determined
the Times before appointed,
and the bounds of their habitation;
27. "That they should seek The LORD,
if haply they might feel after Him,
and find Him,
though He be not far
from every one of us:
28. "For in Him we live,
and move, and have our being;
as certain also of your own poets
have said,

[i]'FOR WE ARE ALSO
HIS OFFSPRING.'[i]

[EPIMENIDES, ARATUS, [i]PHAEMONENA 5.]

29. "Forasmuch then
we ought not to think
or silver, or stone,
God winked at;
but now Commandeth
whom He hath Ordained;
whereof He hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath

32. And when they heard
of The Resurrection of the Dead,
some mocked:
and others said,

"We will hear thee again
of this matter."

. ACTS 20:16-21.

16. For Paul had determined
to sail by Ephesus,
because he would not
spend the time in Asia:
for he hasted,
if it were possible for him,
to be at Jerusalem
the Day of Pentecost.
17. And from Miletus
he sent to Ephesus,
and called the Elders of the Church.
18. And when they were come to him,
he said unto them,

"Ye know,
from the first day
that I came into Asia,
after what manner
I have been with you
at all seasons,
19. "Serving the Lord
and with many tears,
and Temptations,
which befell me
but have shewed you,
and from house-to-house,
and also to the Greeks,
Repentance toward God,
and Faith toward
our Lord Jesus Christ."

I was not disobedient
20. "But shewed first
unto them of Damascus,
and at Jerusalem,
and throughout all
the coasts of Judaea,
that they should
Repent and turn to God,
and do works
meet for Repentance."

4. Or despisest thou
not knowing that
The Goodness of God

9. Now I rejoice,
for ye were made sorry
after a godly manner,
in nothing.
10. For godly sorrow
not to be repented of:
worketh Death.

yet Repented not
and brass, and stone,
and of wood:
which neither can see,
nor hear, nor walk:
of their murders,
nor of their sorceries,
nor of their thefts.

. ACTS 15:1-31.

AND certain men
which came down from Judaea
taught the Brethren,
and said,

“EXCEPT YE BE CIRCUMCISED
AFTER THE MANNER OF MOSES,
YE CANNOT BE SAVED.”

2. When therefore Paul and Barnabas
had no small dissension
and disputation with them,
they determined that
Paul and Barnabas,
and certain other of them,
should go up to Jerusalem
unto the Apostles and Elders
about this question.
3. And being brought on their way
by the Church,
they passed through
Phenice and Samaria,
declaring the Conversion
of the Gentiles:
and they caused great joy
unto all the Brethren.
4. And when they were
come to Jerusalem,
they were received of the Church,
and of the Apostles and Elders,
and they declared all things
that God had done with them.
5. But there rose up certain of the sect
of the Pharisees which Believed,
saying,

"THAT IT WAS NEEDFUL
TO CIRCUMCISE THEM,
AND TO COMMAND THEM
TO KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES."

6. And the Apostles and Elders
came together
for to consider of this matter.
7. And when there had been
much disputing,
Peter rose up,
and said unto them,

“Men and Brethren,
ye know how
that a good while ago
God made choice among us,
that the Gentiles by my mouth
should hear
the Word of The Gospel,
and Believe.
8. And God,
which knoweth the hearts,
bare them witness,
giving them The Holy Ghost,
even as he did unto us;
9. “And put no difference
between us and them,
purifying their hearts by Faith.
10. "Now therefore
why tempt ye God,
to put a yoke
upon the neck of the Disciples,
which neither our fathers
nor we were able to bear?
11. “But we believe that
through The Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ
we shall be Saved,
even as they.”

12. Then all the multitude
kept silence,
and gave audience
to Barnabas and Paul,
declaring what
miracles and wonders
God had wrought among
the Gentiles by them.
13. And after they had
held their peace,
James answered,
saying,

"Men and Brethren,
hearken unto me:
14. "Simeon hath declared how God
at the first did visit the Gentiles,
to take out of them a people for His Name.
15." And to this agree
The Words of the Prophets;
as it is written,

16. 'AFTER THIS I WILL RETURN,
AND WILL BUILD AGAIN
THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID,
WHICH IS FALLEN DOWN;
AND I WILL BUILD AGAIN
THE RUINS THEREOF,
AND I WILL SET IT UP:
17. 'THAT THE RESIDUE OF MEN
MIGHT SEEK AFTER THE LORD,
AND ALL THE GENTILES,
UPON WHOM MY NAME IS CALLED,
SAITH THE LORD,
WHO DOETH ALL THESE THINGS.'

18. "Known unto God
are all His Works
from The Beginning of the World.
19. "Wherefore my sentence is,
that we trouble not them,
which from among the Gentiles
are turned to God:
20. "But that we write unto them,
that they abstain from
pollutions of idols
and from fornication,
and from things strangled,
and from blood.
21. "For Moses of Old Time
hath in every city
them that preach him,
being read in the synagogues
every Sabbath Day."

22. Then pleased it the Apostles
and Elders
with the whole Church,
to send chosen men
of their own company
to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas;
namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas
and Silas,
chief men among the Brethren:
23. And they wrote letters by them
after this manner;

“THE APOSTLES
AND ELDERS AND BRETHREN
SEND GREETING
UNTO THE BRETHREN
WHICH ARE OF THE GENTILES
IN ANTIOCH AND SYRIA
AND CILICIA.
24. “FORASMUCH AS
WE HAVE HEARD,
THAT CERTAIN WHICH
WENT OUT FROM US
HAVE TROUBLED YOU WITH WORDS,
SUBVERTING YOUR SOULS,
SAYING,

[b]'YE MUST BE CIRCUMCISED,
AND KEEP THE LAW:'

TO WHOM WE GAVE
NO SUCH COMMANDMENT:

25. “IT SEEMED GOOD UNTO US,
BEING ASSEMBLED WITH ONE ACCORD,
TO SEND CHOSEN MEN UNTO YOU
WITH OUR BELOVED
BARNABAS AND PAUL,
26. “MEN THAT HAVE
HAZARDED THEIR LIVES
FOR THE NAME
OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
27. “WE HAVE SENT THEREFORE
JUDAS AND SILAS,
WHO SHALL ALSO TELL YOU
THE SAME THINGS BY MOUTH.
28. “FOR IT SEEMED GOOD
TO THE HOLY GHOST,
AND TO US, TO LAY UPON YOU
NO GREATER BURDEN
THAN THESE NECESSARY THINGS;

29. 'THAT YE ABSTAIN FROM MEATS
OFFERED TO IDOLS,
AND FROM BLOOD,
AND FROM THINGS STRANGLED,
AND FROM FORNICATION:

FROM WHICH
IF YE KEEP YOURSELVES,
YE SHALL DO WELL.
FARE YE WELL.' ”

30. So when they were dismissed,
they came to Antioch:
and when they had
gathered the multitude together,
they delivered the Epistle:
31. Which when they had read,
they rejoiced for the consolation.

THIS WAS WHERE THE EARLY CHURCH SEALED THEIR DOOM, AND OFFICIALLY BOOKED THEIR ACCOMMODATIONS IN HELL!

The Resolution The Hebrew Church passed was a LIE, deceiving the Gentile Christians. Meanwhile, those wicked Hebrews were unaware that THE DISCIPLES WERE DOING EXACTLY THE SAME TO THEM- NAMELY, DESTROYING THEIR COMPETITION.

Just as "Maximus-The-Mad-69-Position," "Max-In-Da-House," or whatever nonsense name he is calling himself this year, is doing.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by orunto27: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
He tried Suicide again and again and to Hell he deserved. That Church was a Cult a Bad Samarithan. The Church(Cult) must repent or be called the Useless Galathians..
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by oaroloye(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

. 1st KINGS 11:1-13.

BUT king Solomon loved
many strange women,
together with the daughter of Pharaoh,
women of the Moabites,
Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians,
and Hittites;
2. Of the nations concerning which
The LORD Said
unto the Children of Israel,

"YE SHALL NOT
GO IN TO THEM,
NEITHER SHALL THEY
COME IN UNTO YOU:
FOR SURELY THEY WILL
TURN AWAY YOUR HEART
AFTER THEIR GODS:

Solomon clave unto these in love.
3. And he had
seven hundred wives, princesses,
and three hundred concubines:
and his wives turned away his heart.
4. For it came to pass,
when Solomon was old,
that his wives turned away his heart
after other gods:
and his heart was not perfect
with The LORD his God,
as was the heart of David his father.
5. For Solomon went after Ashtoreth
the goddess of the Zidonians,
and after Milcom
the abomination of the Ammonites.
6. And Solomon did evil
in The Sight of The LORD,
and went not fully after The LORD,
as did David his father.
7. Then did Solomon
build an high place for Chemosh,
the Abomination of Moab,
in the hill that is before Jerusalem,
and for Molech,
the Abomination of
the children of Ammon.
8. And likewise did he
for all his strange wives,
which burnt incense
and sacrificed unto their gods.
9. And The LORD was angry
with Solomon,
because his heart was turned
from The LORD God of Israel,
Which had appeared unto him twice,
10. And had Commanded him
concerning this thing,

"THAT HE SHOULD NOT
GO AFTER OTHER GODS:"

but he kept not That Which
The LORD Commanded.
11. Wherefore The LORD Said
unto Solomon,

"Forasmuch as this is done of thee,
and thou hast not kept My Covenant
and My Statutes,
Which I have Commanded thee,
I will surely rend
the kingdom from thee,
and will give it to thy servant.
12. "Notwithstanding in thy days
I will not do it
for David thy father's sake:
but I will rend it
out of the hand of thy son.
13. "Howbeit I will not
rend away all the kingdom;
but will give one tribe to thy son
for David My Servant's sake,
and for Jerusalem's sake
which I have chosen."

KING SOLOMON SURELY USED THE ARGUMENT THAT IN MARRYING FOREIGN PRINCESSES, HE WAS MAKING THOSE KINGDOMS AWARE OF THE LAW OF GOD, HOWEVER, OVER TIME THEY WORE HIM DOWN, (HEY- THEY WERE WOMEN!) AND HIS GOOD INTENTIONS WERE COMPLETELY LOST.

oaroloye:

. LEVITICUS 18:1-19:2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto
the Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.
3. 'AFTER THE DOINGS
OF THE LAND OF EGYPT,
WHEREIN YE DWELT,
SHALL YE NOT DO:
AND AFTER THE DOINGS
OF THE LAND OF CANAAN,
WHITHER I BRING YOU,
SHALL YE NOT DO:
NEITHER SHALL YE
WALK IN THEIR ORDINANCES.
4. 'YE SHALL DO
MY JUDGMENTS,
AND KEEP MINE ORDINANCES,
TO WALK THEREIN:
I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.
5. 'YE SHALL THEREFORE
KEEP MY STATUTES,
AND MY JUDGMENTS:
WHICH IF A MAN DO,
HE SHALL LIVE IN THEM:
I AM THE LORD.'

6. "None of you
shall approach to any
that is near of kin to him,
to uncover their unclothedness:
I am The LORD.
7. "The unclothedness
of thy father,
or the unclothedness
of thy mother,
shalt thou not uncover:
she is thy mother;
thou shalt not
uncover her unclothedness.
8. "The unclothedness
of thy father's wife
shalt thou not uncover:
it is thy father's unclothedness.
9. "The unclothedness
of thy sister,
the daughter of thy father,
or daughter of thy mother,
whether she be
born at home,
or born abroad,
even their unclothedness
thou shalt not uncover.
10. "The unclothedness
of thy son's daughter,
or of thy daughter's daughter,
even their unclothedness
thou shalt not uncover:
for theirs is
thine own unclothedness.
11. "The unclothedness
of thy father's wife's daughter,
begotten of thy father,
she is thy sister,
thou shalt not
12. "Thou shalt not
uncover the unclothedness
of thy father's sister:
she is thy father's
near kinswoman.
13. "Thou shalt not
of thy mother's sister:
for she is thy mother's
near kinswoman.
14. "Thou shalt not
of thy father's brother,
thou shalt not
approach to his wife:
she is thine aunt.
15. "Thou shalt not
of thy daughter-in-law:
she is thy son's wife;
thou shalt not
16. "Thou shalt not
of thy brother's wife:
it is thy brother's unclothedness.
17. "Thou shalt not
of a woman
and her daughter,
neither shalt thou
take her son's daughter,
or her daughter's daughter,
to uncover her unclothedness;
for they are
her near kinswomen:
it is wickedness.
18. "Neither shalt thou
take a wife to her sister,
to vex her,
to uncover her unclothedness,
beside the other
in her life time.
19. "Also thou shalt not
approach unto a woman
to uncover her unclothedness,
as long as she is put apart
for her uncleanness.
20. "Moreover thou
shalt not lie carnally
with thy neighbour's wife,
to defile thyself with her.
21. "And thou shalt not
let any of thy seed
pass through The Fire
to Molech,
neither shalt thou profane
The Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
22. "Thou shalt not
lie with mankind,
as with womankind:
it is abomination.
23. "Neither shalt thou
lie with any beast
to defile thyself therewith:
neither shall any woman
stand before a beast
to lie down thereto:
it is confusion.
24. "Defile not ye yourselves
in any of these things:
for in all these
the nations are defiled
which I cast out before you:
25. "And the land is defiled:
therefore I do Visit
the Iniquity thereof upon it,
and the land itself vomiteth
out her inhabitants.
26. "Ye shall therefore
keep my Statutes
and my Judgments,
and shall not commit
any of these Abominations;
neither any of your own nation,
nor any stranger
that sojourneth among you:
27. [For all these abominations
have the men of the land done,
which were before you,
and the land is defiled;]
28. "That the land spue not
you out also,
when ye defile it,
as it spued out the nations
that were before you.
29. "For whosoever
shall commit
any of these Abominations,
even the souls
that commit them
shall be cut off
from among their people.
30. "Therefore shall ye
keep mine ordinance,
that ye commit not any one
of these Abominable customs,
which were committed
before you,
and that ye defile not
yourselves therein:
I am The LORD your God."

AND The LORD Spake
unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
the Congregation of
the Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
AM HOLY.' "

GOD: THE CREATOR SAYS:

" IF YOU DO ANY OF THIS
ON MY EARTH,
YOU FORFEIT THE RIGHT,
TO GO OWN A COUNTRY!"

[b]THE OYINBOS INTERPRET LEVITICUS 18:21 AS HUMAN SACRIFICE OF BABIES- BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT- I BELIEVE THAT THESE CHILDREN ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH THE FIRE INTO MOLECH'S REALM.

I base this Belief on the Testimony of Evangelist DOREEN IRVINE, former WICCAN WITCHCRAFT QUEEN of Great Britain & Northern Ireland, who became Annual Queen by walking to "LUCIFER" in Fire, in view of the entire coven, who saw him come to her.

She does not say, but they obviously had sex together in that enormous BONFIRE, as she had to do it "sky-clad," that is, Stark naked.

[See: FROM WITCHCRAFT TO CHRIST, by Doreen Irvine.]

FIRE DOES NOT BURN PEOPLE WHO HAVE HOLINESS- CLASS SPIRITUAL ENERGY.

oaroloye:

. DANIEL 3:1-30.

NEBUCHADNEZZAR the king
made an image of gold,
whose height was
threescore cubits,
and the breadth
thereof six cubits:
he set it up
in the plain of Dura,
in the Province of Babylon.
2. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king
sent to gather together
the Princes,
the Governors, and the Captains,
the Judges,
the Treasurers,
the Counsellors, the Sheriffs,
and all the rulers of the Provinces,
to come to the dedication of the image
which Nebuchadnezzar the king
had set up.
3. Then the Princes, the Governors,
and Captains, the Judges,
the Treasurers, the Counsellors,
the Sheriffs,
and all the rulers of the Provinces,
were gathered together
unto the dedication of the image
that Nebuchadnezzar the king
had set up;
and they stood before the image
that Nebuchadnezzar had set up.
4. Then an herald cried aloud,

"To you it is commanded,
O people, nations, and languages,

5. 'THAT AT WHAT TIME
YE HEAR
THE SOUND OF THE CORONET,
FLUTE, HARP, SACKBUT, PSALTERY,
DULCIMER,
AND ALL KINDS OF MUSICK,
YE FALL DOWN AND WIRSHIP
THE GOLDEN IMAGE THAT NEBUCHADNEZZAR THE KING
HATH SET UP:
6. 'AND WHOSO
FALLETH NOT DOWN
AND WORSHIPPETH SHALL THE SAME HOUR BE CAST INTO THE MIDST OF A BURNING FIERY FURNACE.' "

7. Therefore at that time,
when all the people
heard the sound
of the cornet, flute,
harp, sackbut, psaltery,
and all kinds of musick,
all the people, the nations,
and the languages,
fell down and worshipped
the golden image
that Nebuchadnezzar the king
had set up.
8. Wherefore at that time
certain Chaldeans came near,
and accused the Jews.
9. They spake and said
to the king Nebuchadnezzar,

"O king, live for ever.
10. "Thou, O king,
hast made a decree,

'THAT EVERY MAN THAT SHALL HEAR THE SOUND OF THE CORONET, FLUTE, HARP, SACKBUT,
PSALTERY AND DULCIMER,
AND ALL KINDS OF MUSICK,
SHALL FALL DOWN AND WORSHIP
THE GOLDEN IMAGE:
11. 'AND WHOSO FALLETH NOT DOWN
AND WORSHIPPETH,
THAT HE SHOULD BE CAST INTO
THE MIDST OF A BURNING FIERY FURNACE.'

12. "There are certain Jews
whom thou hast set over
the affairs of the Province of Babylon,
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego;
these men, O king,
have not regarded thee:
they serve not thy gods,
nor worship the golden image
which thou hast set up."

13. Then Nebuchadnezzar
in his rage and fury commanded
to bring Shadrach, Meshach,
and Abednego.
Then they brought these men
before the king.
14. Nebuchadnezzar spake
and said unto them,

"Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
do not ye serve my gods,
which I have set up?
15. "Now if ye be ready
that at what time ye hear
the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer,
and all kinds of musick,
ye fall down and worship the image
which I have made; well:
but if ye worship not,
ye shall be cast the same hour
into the midst of a burning fiery furnace;
and Who is that God
That shall deliver you out of my hands?"

16. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
answered and said to the king,

"O Nebuchadnezzar,
we are not careful to answer thee
in this matter.
17. "If it be so,
our God Whom we serve is able
to deliver us
from the burning fiery furnace,
and He will deliver us
out of thine hand,
O king.
18. "But if not,
be it known unto thee, O king,
that we will not serve thy gods,
which thou hast set up."

19. Then was Nebuchadnezzar
full of fury,
and the form of his visage
was changed
against Shadrach, Meshach,
and Abednego:
therefore he spake,
and commanded that they should
heat the furnace one seven times
more than it was wont to be heated.
20. And he commanded
the most mighty men
that were in his army to bind
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
and to cast them into
the burning fiery furnace.
21. Then these men
were bound in their coats,
their hosen, and their hats,
and their other garments,
and were cast into the midst
of the burning fiery furnace.
22. Therefore because
the king's commandment was urgent,
and the furnace exceeding hot,
the flame of the fire
slew those men that took up
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
23. And these three men,
fell down bound into the midst
of the burning fiery furnace.
24. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king
was astonied, and rose up in haste,
and spake, and said unto his counsellors,

"Did not we cast three men bound
into the midst of the fire?"

They answered and said unto the king,

"True, O king."

25. He answered and said,

"Lo, I see four men loose,
walking in the midst of the fire,
and they have no hurt;
and the form of the fourth
is like The Son of God."

26. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near
to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace,
and spake,
and said,

"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
ye Servants of The Most High God,
come forth,
and come hither."

Then Shadrach, Meshach,
and Abednego,
came forth of the midst of the fire.
27. And the princes, governors, and captains,
and the king's Counsellors,
being gathered together,
saw these men,
upon whose bodies
the fire had no power,
nor was an hair of their head singed,
neither were their coats changed,
nor the smell of fire
had passed on them.
28. Then Nebuchadnezzar spake,
and said,

"Blessed be the God of Shadrach,
Meshach, and Abednego,
Who hath sent His Angel,
and delivered His Servants
that trusted in Him,
and have changed the king's word,
and yielded their bodies,
that they might not
serve nor worship any god,
except their own God.
29. "Therefore I make a decree,

'THAT EVERY PEOPLE,
NATION, AND LANGUAGE,
WHICH SPEAK ANY THING AMISS
AGAINST THE GOD OF SHADRACH,
MESHACH, AND ABEDBEGO,
SHALL BE CUT IN PIECES,
AND THEIR HOUSES
SHALL BE MADE A DUNGHILL:
BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER GOD
THAT CAN DELIVER AFTER THIS SORT.' "

30. Then the king promoted
in the Province of Babylon.

THOSE WHO THREW THEM INTO THE FIRE WERE KILLED, BUT THEY WERE NOT..

The Fire could not even harm their CLOTHES.

Such a thing happened in modern times.

KEN CANTRELL serving on the Aircraft Carrier, THE LAKE CHAMPLAIN, in 1953, was in a Catapult-Room explosion of fuel stored there.

About a dozen crewmen were killed immediately, when burning AVIATION FUEL engulfed them all.

KEN CANTRELL was on a 21-day Fast when this happened.

He could not even FEEL the flames that killed his comrades.

He spent 30 minutes in the blaze, not knowing what to do.

Then a Voice told him not to be afraid, but just leave. To do so, he had to pick up a red-hot tool (a Dog-Wrench,) and open the red-hot door, with his bare hands.

He was not harmed, and was able to walk out. The sole survivor.

Whereas, even the POPE acknowledged the Miracle at the time, and KEN CANTRELL testified of it publicly for DECADES afterward- having become ordained- THE US NAVY TODAY DENIES THAT THIS EVENT EVER TOOK PLACE.

Before the Internet, I was familiar with the Church that taught him Fasting.

[See: ATOMIC POWER WITH GOD Thru Prayer & Fasting, by Franklin Hall.
BECAUSE OF YOUR UNBELIEF, by Franklin Hall.
THE BODY-FELT SALVATION, by Franklin Hall.]

CARLOS CASTANEDA AFFIRMED THAT FIRE AND WATER CAN BE USED AS CONDUITS AND CONTAINMENTS FOR SPIRITUAL ENERGIES AND ENTITIES.

His public-domain research explains hitherto obscure parts of The Bible, necessitating a complete rethink of all Religions and Spiritual Systems.

This is the only other System that has explained that anyone who dies without TOTAL RECALL is destroyed immediately, and not allowed to enter the so-called "AFTERLIFE."

Those who survive the immediate Memory-Test imposed on every creature that dies, are not allowed to roam around loose. They must go into a Refuge or a Prison. Only those who have HEAVEN-CLASS Awareness can enter HEAVEN- this requires two to seven times the HOLINESS needed to enter the PARADISE or HELL that are reserved for those who lack the Power to Ascend.

[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda.]

MaxInDHouse:

You can never find a single place in the Bible where Christians asked Gentiles (none Jews) to repent.

. MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that
John was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel
of the Kingdom of God,
15. And Saying,

"The time is fulfilled,
and The Kingdom of God
is at hand:
Repent ye,
and believe The Gospel."

.   MATTHEW 24:14.

14. "And This Gospel
of The Kingdom
shall be preached
in all the World
for a Witness unto all Nations;
and then shall The End come."

.    MATTHEW 24:35.

35. "Heaven and Earth
shall pass away,
but my Words
shall not pass away."

.    MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where
Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and Spake unto them,
Saying,

"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and Teach all Nations,
baptizing them in
The Name of the Father,
and of The Son,
and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever
I have Commanded you:
and, lo,
I am with you alway,
even unto
The End of The World."
Amen.

THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL BEGINS WITH REPENTANCE: THERE CAN BE NO INTEGRATION OF LORD YESHUA WITHOUT REPENTANCE FROM SIN.

.. MATTHEW 5:10-20.

10. "Blessed are they
which are Persecuted
for Righteousness' sake:
for theirs is
The Kingdom of Heaven.
11. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall Revile you,
and Persecute you,
and shall say
all manner of Evil
against you Falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice,
and be exceeding glad:
for great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so Persecuted they
The Prophets which were
before you.
13. "Ye are The Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost
his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
It is thenceforth
good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under foot
of men.
14. "Ye are The Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill
cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men
light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light unto all
that are in the house.
16. "Let your light
so shine before men,
that they may see
your Good Works,
and glorify your Father
Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law,
or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy,
but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I Say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore
shall break one of these
Least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called
The Least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall Do
and Teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I Say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE
ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

Anyone Coming to Lord Yeshua only has to Repent if they have broken THE LAW OF MOSES. If they haven't, they cannot need him for anything.
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by oaroloye(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® ARE TRAINED LIARS: MaxinDHouse's BRAIN (such as it is,) HAS SURELY BEEN SUBJECTED TO EXTENSIVE PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE, SUCH THAT HE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH- THOUGH HE WILL SURELY BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

. MATTHEW 12:41.

41. "The men of Nineveh
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here."

. ACTS 17:29-31.

29. "Forasmuch then
we ought not to think
or silver, or stone,
God winked at;
but now Commandeth
whom He hath Ordained;
whereof He hath given
Assurance unto all men,
in that He hath

. ACTS 20:18-21.

18. And when they were
come to him,
he said unto them,

"Ye know,
from the first day
that I came into Asia,
after what manner
I have been with you
at all seasons,
19. "Serving the Lord
and with many tears,
and Temptations,
which befell me
but have shewed you,
and from house-to-house,
and also to the Greeks,
Repentance toward God,
and Faith toward
our Lord Jesus Christ."

I was not disobedient
20. "But shewed first
unto them of Damascus,
and at Jerusalem,
and throughout all
the coasts of Judaea,
that they should
Repent and turn to God,
and do works
meet for Repentance."

4. Or despisest thou
not knowing that
The Goodness of God

9. Now I rejoice,
for ye were made sorry
after a godly manner,
in nothing.
10. For godly sorrow
not to be repented of:
worketh Death.

yet Repented not
and brass, and stone,
and of wood:
which neither can see,
nor hear, nor walk:
of their murders,
nor of their sorceries,
nor of their thefts.

I SHOULD HAVE THE GUSHING GRATITUDE AND PRAISE FROM ALL, FOR EXPOSING YOUR LIES- ESPECIALLY FROM YOU!

You should be thanking me for freeing you from deception.

Instead, all I get back is more-or-less uniform hatred. No positive responses whatsoever.

MaxInDHouse:

You're just an old fool that's all! smiley

WHAT WILL BE YOUR EXCUSE WHEN YOU HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT FOR BREAKING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD? YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT ONE DAY, YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT?

. LEVITICUS 19:32-37.

32. Thou shalt rise up
before the hoary head,
and honour the face
of the old man,
and fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD.
33. "And if a stranger
sojourn with thee in your land,
ye shall not vex him.
34. " (But) the stranger
that dwelleth with you
shall be unto you
as one born among you,
and thou shalt love him
as thyself;
for ye were strangers
in the land of Egypt:
I (am) The LORD your God.
35. "Ye shall do
no unrighteousness in Judgment,
in meteyard, in weight,
or in measure.
36. "Just balances,
just weights,
a just ephah,
and a just hin,
shall ye have:
I (am) The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt.
37.Therefore shall ye
observe all My Statutes,
and all My Judgments,
and do them:
I am The LORD."

oaroloye:

. PROVERBS 6:16-19.

16 These six things
doth The LORD Hate:
yea, seven are
an Abomination unto Him:

17. "A PROUD LOOK,

A LYING TONGUE,

AND HANDS THAT SHED
INNOCENT BLOOD,

18. AN HEART
THAT DEVISETH
WICKED IMAGINATIONS,

FEET THAT BE SWIFT
IN RUNNING TO MISCHIEF,

19. A FALSE WITNESS
THAT SPEAKETH LIES,

AND HE THAT
SOWETH DISCORD
AMONG BRETHREN."

.   PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth
dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up deceit
within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not:
for (there are)
seven Abominations
in his heart.
26. (Whose) hatred is
covered by Deceit,
his Wickedness
shall be shewed
before the (whole) Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth
(those that are) afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth
worketh Ruin.

The greatest lie of the Organized Christian Church is that "SINLESSNESS IS IMPOSSIBLE."

All Organized Christian Churches hate Sinless Christians and Sinless Unbelievers, pretending that they do not exist, and reviling them, when they find them.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

THERE IS NO ATONEMENT FOR INIQUITIES- THAT IS, DELIBERATELY-COMMITTED SINS.

MaxInDHouse:

Before God could consider a Gentile fit for his presence he/she must first enter into a covenant with the God of Israel, so it's when he backslides that the word REPENT becomes appropriate not when someone who knew nothing about God's requirements is asked to repent please repent from what exactly?

. EXODUS 12:43&49.

43. And The LORD Said
unto Moses and Aaron,

"This is The Ordinance
of The Passover:

'THERE SHALL NO STRANGER
EAT THEREOF:
44. 'BUT EVERY MAN'S SERVANT
THAT IS BOUGHT FOR MONEY,
WHEN THOU HAST CIRCUMCISED HIM,
THEN SHALL HE EAT THEREOF.
45. 'A FOREIGNER
AND AN HIRED SERVANT
SHALL NOT EAT THEREOF.
46. 'IN ONE HOUSE
SHALL IT BE EATEN;
THOU SHALT NOT
CARRY FORTH OUGHT
OF THE FLESH
ABROAD OUT OF THE HOUSE;
NEITHER SHALL YE
BREAK A BONE THEREOF.
47. 'ALL THE CONGREGATION OF ISRAEL
SHALL KEEP IT.
48. 'AND WHEN A STRANGER
SHALL SOJOURN WITH THEE,
AND WILL KEEP THE PASSOVER
TO THE LORD,
LET ALL HIS MALES BE CIRCUMCISED,
AND THEN LET HIM COME NEAR
AND KEEP IT;
AND HE SHALL BE
AS ONE THAT IS BORN IN THE LAND:
FOR NO UNCIRCUMCISED PERSON
SHALL EAT THEREOF.'

49. One Law shall be
to him that is Homeborn,
and unto the Stranger
that sojourneth among you."

THERE ARE NOT DIFFERENT LAWS FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLES UNDER GOD, BUT ONE LAW THAT APPLIES TO ALL PEOPLES.

oaroloye:

. THE THREE LAWS OF MOTION. Isaac Newton

ALL OBJECTS REMAIN
IN A STATE OF REST,
OR UNIFORM MOTION
IN A STRAIGHT LINE,
UNLESS ACTED UPON BY
UNBALANCED FORCES.

2. THE RATE OF
CHANGE OF MOMENTUM
IS PROPORTIONAL TO
THE FORCE APPLIED.

3. ACTION AND REACTION
ARE EQUAL AND OPPOSITE.

. DIANETICS AXIOMS.

THE Source of Life is a static
of peculiar and particular properties

[A LIFE STATIC has no size,
no shape, no mass, no temperature,
no frequency, nor any other physical property.]

2. At least a portion of the static
called life is impinged upon
the Physical Universe.
3. That portion
of the Static of Life
which is impinged upon
the Physical Universe
has for its Dynamic Goal
SURVIVAL and ONLY Survival.
4. The Physical Universe
is reducible to motion of energy
operating in Space through Time.
5. That portion of the Static of Life
concerned with the Life Organisms
of the Physical Universe
is concerned WHOLLY with MOTION.

22. Theta and Thought
are similar orders of static.
23. All Thought is concerned
with Motion.
26. Thought is accomplished
by Theta Facsimiles
of Physical Universe,
Entities or Actions.
99. Theta Facsimiles can recombine
into new symbols.
100. Language is the symbolization
of effort.
101. Language depends for its force
upon the force which accompanied
its definition.

[Note: Counter-effort, not language, is aberrative.]

109. Behavior is modified
by Counter-Efforts which have
impinged on the Organism.
115. SELF-DETERMINISM is
the Theta Control of the Organism.
116. A SELF-DETERMINED EFFORT
is that Counter-Effort
which has been received
into the Organism in the Past
and integrated
into the organism
for its Conscious Use.
116. A SELF-DETERMINED EFFORT is
that Counter-Effort which has been
received into the Organism in the Past
and integrated into the organism
for its Conscious Use.
117. The components of Self-Determinism
are AFFINITY, COMMUNICATION,
and REALITY.

[THE EIGHT DYNAMICS: The Eight Levels
on which we Exist:

1. Self; 2. Family; 3. Groups;
4. All Mankind; 5. All Living Things;
6. The MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time-
i.e. PHYSICAL) Universe; 7. Spirits; 8. God.]

118. An Organism cannot
become aberrated unless
it has AGREED-UPON that Aberration,
has been IN COMMUNICATION WITH
a Source of Aberration,
and has HAD AFFINITY FOR
the Aberrator.
119. Agreement with any Source,
contra- or pro-Survival,
postulates a New Reality
for the organism.
121. Every Thought has been preceded
by Physical Action.
122. The Mind does with Thought
as it has done with entities in the Physical Universe.
127. All perceptions reaching
the organism's sense channels
are recorded and stored by Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Perception is the process
of recording data from
the Physical Universe and storing it
as a Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Recall is the process
of regaining Perceptions.
128. Any organism can recall
everything which it has perceived.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: THE BOOK OF BASICS, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

THE SCIENTOLOGY TERM "FACSIMILE" IS CONSISTENT WITH THE BIBLICAL TERM "LOGOS."

What is most interesting (he never explained it,) is that L. RON HUBBARD used the term "THETA" the EIGHTH Greek letter, to qualify the sorts of SPIRITUAL ENERGY IMAGES that Humans normally have.

This implies that there are ETA Facsimiles, ZETA Facsimiles, EPSILON Facsimiles, DELTA Facsimiles, GAMMA Facsimiles, BETA Facsimiles, and ALPHA Facsimiles.

.   2nd PETER 1:5-9.

5. And besides this,
giving all diligence,
add to your Faith Virtue,
and to Virtue Knowledge,
6. And to Knowledge Temperance,
and to Temperance Patience,
and to Patience Godliness,
7. And to Godliness Brotherly Kindness,
and to Brotherly Kindness Charity.
8. For if these things be in you,
and abound,
they make you
that ye shall neither be
barren nor unfruitful
in The Knowledge
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh
these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off,
and hath forgotten
that he was purged
from his old Sins.

IF "FAITH" IS A THETA FACSIMILE, AND "CHARITY" IS AN ALPHA FACSIMILE... SURELY YOU HAVE ENOUGH WISDOM TO FIGURE OUT THE REST WITHOUT HELP?

.    JOHN 8:28-36.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

CONTINUING IN THE WORD OF LORD YESHUA FORCES THE MIND TO CREATE SPECIFIC FACSIMILES WHICH STORE LIFE ENERGIES USED FOR PERCEPTION, CONCEPTION, AND RECALL.

These Life Energies are the SEVEN HEAVENLY- Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, and Eta- and the one Earthly: THETA.

These are created by the application of FAITH, VIRTUE, KNOWLEDGE, TEMPERANCE, PATIENCE, GODLINESS, BROTHERLY KINDNESS, and CHARITY.

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man
in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

29. And God Said,

"Behold, I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.

30. And to every Beast
of the Earth,
and to every Fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given
every green herb for meat:"

and it was so.
31. And God Saw every thing
that He had made,
and, behold, it was Very Good.
And the evening and the morning
were the sixth day.

THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD ARE ALL ABOUT MOTION: CERTAIN MOTIONS/IMMOBILITIES ARE LAWFUL AND NECESSARY, OTHERS ARE UNLAWFUL AND UNNECESSARY.

The Commandments of God are TRAFFIC LAWS.

NICOLA TESLA, the "Father" of ALTERNATING CURRENT, invented a form of electric locomotion that works without batteries or wires, per se, but POWER WAS BROADCAST FROM A STATION.

Living Organisms are like such vehicles.

If he had had 40 more years, he should have been able to control them, too.

MaxInDHouse:

A Traditionalist believes he/she is holier than your Pastors because they are seeing all the atrocities committed in the name of Church so you dare not walk up to such a person to tell him to repent! embarassed
So Churchgoers misconstrued the whole thing!

ANY INTELLIGENT "TRADITIONALIST" ANIMIST, SORCERER, WITCH, OR IDOLATER KNOWS TO FEAR THE BIBLE, BECAUSE THEY KNOW ALREADY THAT THE PASTORS DIDN'T WRITE IT.

They can tell the difference between those who can tap Its Powers and those who cannot.

The JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® are amongst those who have no Power.

"TRADITIONALISTS" vary in Power according to how well they understand their craft. The greatest Spiritual Breakthrough in History was achieved by Anthropologist CARLOS CASTANEDA, who analized the NATIVE AMERICAN NAGUALISM SYSTEM, and thus unraveled the Secret of Spiritual Power.

oaroloye:

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

MEDITATION IS HOW OUR SOUL BATTERY IS CHARGED ON EVERY LEVEL OF EXISTENCE.

But YESHUA bar NUN was taught to learn It at the WORDS Level.

This is the best place to start.

ASIAN RELIGIONS generally start with THOUGHT- stare at something, or blank the mind.

You see the result.

MARTIAL ARTS can be considered MEDITATION.

A REPEATED SERIES OF FACSIMILES BECOMES A FIXED GROUP, WHICH COMBINE TO BECOME A SINGLE FACSIMILE.

That single Facsimile contains all the Spiritual Energy of its component Facsimiles.

Instead of creating every Facsimile- say, of strings of SYLLABLES, or KARATE/KUNG FU Movements- individually, EVERYTHING CAN BE FOCUSSED INTO ONE WORD, or ONE ACTION.

Executed in less than a SECOND.

oaroloye:

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.]
Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Didn't i say it that you're just an old fool? cheesy
If you want to chat with me first learn how to write short comments then cite wherever you'll like people to read in the Bible, everyone here already have a soft copy at least on their mobile devices if they don't have hard copies.

Jonah was not a Christian, he wasn't sent to preach (plead) with Ninevites, his mission was to declare the impending destruction on that city, so when God later forgave the people Jonah was highly disappointed because that wasn't what God told him! Jonah 4:1-11

Your grey hairs means madness when you spend all your youth days chasing shadows, where were you when your mates were patiently learning the truth from God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses)?
Come on my friend you're a worthless, useless and hopeless old fool! Ecclesiastes 12:1

Now you're demanding regard for your grey hairs when you are disregarding those whose grey hairs have gathered almost 9,000,000 people from different races throughout the earth and turned them to peace lovers and makers.

Come on my friend you're worthless with your stupid grey hairs! angry

oaroloye:

JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® ARE TRAINED LIARS: MaxinDHouse's BRAIN (such as it is,) HAS SURELY BEEN SUBJECTED TO EXTENSIVE PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE, SUCH THAT HE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH- THOUGH HE WILL SURELY BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

41. "The men of Nineveh
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
and, behold,

29. "Forasmuch then
we ought not to think
or silver, or stone,
God winked at;
but now Commandeth
whom He hath Ordained;
whereof He hath given
Assurance unto all men,
in that He hath

18. And when they were
come to him,
he said unto them,

"Ye know,
from the first day
that I came into Asia,
after what manner
I have been with you
at all seasons,
19. "Serving the Lord
and with many tears,
and Temptations,
which befell me
but have shewed you,
and from house-to-house,
and also to the Greeks,
Repentance toward God,
and Faith toward
our Lord Jesus Christ."

I was not disobedient
20. "But shewed first
unto them of Damascus,
and at Jerusalem,
and throughout all
the coasts of Judaea,
that they should
Repent and turn to God,
and do works
meet for Repentance."

4. Or despisest thou
not knowing that
The Goodness of God

9. Now I rejoice,
for ye were made sorry
after a godly manner,
in nothing.
10. For godly sorrow
not to be repented of:
worketh Death.

yet Repented not
and brass, and stone,
and of wood:
which neither can see,
nor hear, nor walk:
of their murders,
nor of their sorceries,
nor of their thefts.

I SHOULD HAVE THE GUSHING GRATITUDE AND PRAISE FROM ALL, FOR EXPOSING YOUR LIES- ESPECIALLY FROM YOU!

You should be thanking me for freeing you from deception.

Instead, all I get back is more-or-less uniform hatred. No positive responses whatsoever.

WHAT WILL BE YOUR EXCUSE WHEN YOU HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT FOR BREAKING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD? YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT ONE DAY, YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT?

32. Thou shalt rise up
before the hoary head,
and honour the face
of the old man,
and fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD.
33. "And if a stranger
ye shall not vex him.
34. " (But) the stranger
that dwelleth with you
shall be unto you
as one born among you,
and thou shalt love him
as thyself;
for ye were strangers
in the land of Egypt:
35. "Ye shall do
in meteyard, in weight,
or in measure.
36. "Just balances,
just weights,
a just ephah,
and a just hin,
shall ye have:
Which brought you
37.Therefore shall ye
observe all My Statutes,
and all My Judgments,
and do them:
I am The LORD."

The greatest lie of the Organized Christian Church is that "SINLESSNESS IS IMPOSSIBLE."

All Organized Christian Churches hate Sinless Christians and Sinless Unbelievers, pretending that they do not exist, and reviling them, when they find them.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

Which have brought thee

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
(both for) him
that is born
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. EXODUS 12:43&49.

43. And The LORD Said
unto Moses and Aaron,

"This is The Ordinance
of The Passover:

'THERE SHALL NO STRANGER
EAT THEREOF:
44. 'BUT EVERY MAN'S SERVANT
THAT IS BOUGHT FOR MONEY,
WHEN THOU HAST CIRCUMCISED HIM,
THEN SHALL HE EAT THEREOF.
45. 'A FOREIGNER
AND AN HIRED SERVANT
SHALL NOT EAT THEREOF.
46. 'IN ONE HOUSE
SHALL IT BE EATEN;
THOU SHALT NOT
CARRY FORTH OUGHT
OF THE FLESH
ABROAD OUT OF THE HOUSE;
NEITHER SHALL YE
BREAK A BONE THEREOF.
47. 'ALL THE CONGREGATION OF ISRAEL
SHALL KEEP IT.
48. 'AND WHEN A STRANGER
SHALL SOJOURN WITH THEE,
AND WILL KEEP THE PASSOVER
TO THE LORD,
LET ALL HIS MALES BE CIRCUMCISED,
AND THEN LET HIM COME NEAR
AND KEEP IT;
AND HE SHALL BE
AS ONE THAT IS BORN IN THE LAND:
FOR NO UNCIRCUMCISED PERSON
SHALL EAT THEREOF.'

49. One Law shall be
to him that is Homeborn,
and unto the Stranger
that sojourneth among you."

THERE ARE NOT DIFFERENT LAWS FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLES UNDER GOD, BUT ONE LAW THAT APPLIES TO ALL PEOPLES.

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man
in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

29. And God Said,

"Behold, I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.

30. And to every Beast
of the Earth,
and to every Fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given
every green herb for meat:"

and it was so.
31. And God Saw every thing
that He had made,
and, behold, it was Very Good.
And the evening and the morning
were the sixth day.

THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD ARE ALL ABOUT MOTION: CERTAIN MOTIONS/IMMOBILITIES ARE LAWFUL AND NECESSARY, OTHERS ARE UNLAWFUL AND UNNECESSARY.

The Commandments of God are TRAFFIC LAWS.

NICOLA TESLA, the "Father" of ALTERNATING CURRENT, invented a form of electric locomotion that works without batteries or wires, per se, but POWER WAS BROADCAST FROM A STATION.

Living Organisms are like such vehicles.

If he had had 40 more years, he should have been able to control them, too.

ANY INTELLIGENT "TRADITIONALIST" ANIMIST, SORCERER, WITCH, OR IDOLATER KNOWS TO FEAR THE BIBLE, BECAUSE THEY KNOW ALREADY THAT THE PASTORS DIDN'T WRITE IT.

They can tell the difference between those who can tap Its Powers and those who cannot.

The JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® are amongst those who have no Power.

"TRADITIONALISTS" vary in Power according to how well they understand their craft. The greatest Spiritual Breakthrough in History was achieved by Anthropologist CARLOS CASTANEDA, who analized the NATIVE AMERICAN NAGUALISM SYSTEM, and thus unraveled the Secret of Spiritual Power.

MEDITATION IS HOW OUR SOUL BATTERY IS CHARGED ON EVERY LEVEL OF EXISTENCE.

But YESHUA bar NUN was taught to learn It at the WORDS Level.

This is the best place to start.

ASIAN RELIGIONS generally start with THOUGHT- stare at something, or blank the mind.

You see the result.

MARTIAL ARTS can be considered MEDITATION.

A REPEATED SERIES OF FACSIMILES BECOMES A FIXED GROUP, WHICH COMBINE TO BECOME A SINGLE FACSIMILE.

That single Facsimile contains all the Spiritual Energy of its component Facsimiles.

Instead of creating every Facsimile- say, of strings of SYLLABLES, or KARATE/KUNG FU Movements- individually, EVERYTHING CAN BE FOCUSSED INTO ONE WORD, or ONE ACTION.

Executed in less than a SECOND.

Re: What Do You Think Jesus Would Do In This Case? by oaroloye(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
MISHIGAS?

MaxInDHouse:

Didn't i say it that you're just an old fool? cheesy

32. Thou shalt rise up
before the hoary head,
and honour the face
of the old man,
and fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD.
33. "And if a stranger
ye shall not vex him.
34. " (But) the stranger
that dwelleth with you
shall be unto you
as one born among you,
and thou shalt love him
as thyself;
for ye were strangers
in the land of Egypt:
35. "Ye shall do
in meteyard, in weight,
or in measure.
36. "Just balances,
just weights,
a just ephah,
and a just hin,
shall ye have:
Which brought you
37.Therefore shall ye
observe all My Statutes,
and all My Judgments,
and do them:
I am The LORD."

TO ABUSE YOUR SENIOR IN IGNORANCE OF THE LAW OF GOD IS A SIN; TO DO SO KNOWINGLY IS AN "INIQUITY."

INIQUITIES are much more serious than "SINS," because GOD IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO FORGIVE INIQUITIES.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

Which have brought thee

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
(both for) him
that is born
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

With SIN you can SACRIFICE a GOAT, a SHEEP, a COW, or a YESHUA- REPENT, CONFESS YOUR SIN, DO RESTITUTION- and God will forgive you.

But with INIQUITIES, there is NOTHING you can BELIEVE, THINK, SAY, or DO that will GUARANTEE God's Forgiveness.

He does not have to HEAR you.

You have ZERO RIGHTS.

NEGATIVE Rights, even.

MaxInDHouse:

I DIDN'T SHOW A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF WHERE CHRISTIANS TOLD GENTILES TO REPENT: I GAVE SEVEN.

(1) LORD YESHUA CALLED FOR ALL GENTILES TO REPENT- AS OUR DUTY.

41. "The men of Nineveh
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
and, behold,

(2) PAUL TOLD THE ATHENIANS TO REPENT.

29. "Forasmuch then
we ought not to think
or silver, or stone,
God winked at;
but now Commandeth
whom He hath Ordained;
whereof He hath given
Assurance unto all men,
in that He hath

(3) PAUL & BRETHREN PREACHED REPENTANCE DOOR-TO-DOOR.

18. And when they were
come to him,
he said unto them,

"Ye know,
from the first day
that I came into Asia,
after what manner
I have been with you
at all seasons,
19. "Serving the Lord
and with many tears,
and Temptations,
which befell me
but have shewed you,
and from house-to-house,
and also to the Greeks,
Repentance toward God,
and Faith toward
our Lord Jesus Christ."

(4) PAUL EXPLICITLY STATED THAT HE HAD PREACHED REPENTANCE.

I was not disobedient
20. "But shewed first
unto them of Damascus,
and at Jerusalem,
and throughout all
the coasts of Judaea,
that they should
Repent and turn to God,
and do works
meet for Repentance."

(5) PAUL PREACHED REPENTANCE TO THE ROMANS.

4. Or despisest thou
not knowing that
The Goodness of God

(6) PAUL PREACHED REPENTANCE TO THE CORINTHIANS.

9. Now I rejoice,
for ye were made sorry
after a godly manner,
in nothing.
10. For godly sorrow
not to be repented of:
worketh Death.

(7) YOCHANNAN PREACHED REPENTANCE TO THE END-TIME WORLD.

yet Repented not
and brass, and stone,
and of wood:
which neither can see,
nor hear, nor walk:
of their murders,
nor of their sorceries,
nor of their thefts.

MaxInDHouse:

If you want to chat with me first learn how to write short comments then cite wherever you'll like people to read in the Bible, everyone here already have a soft copy at least on their mobile devices if they don't have hard copies.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO CHAT WITH YOU.

That would be an exercise in futility.

maximus69:

Your Church taught you and my Church taught me, you'll continue to quote while i'll also continue to quote, so if you're not stupid you should know that only God can declare the one who is right!

YOU MERELY STUMBLE IN DARKNESS, AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Just being rude to a Senior, is enough to damn you for free all Eternity.

. LUKE 10:16.

16. "He that heareth you
heareth me;
and he that despiseth you
despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth Him
that sent me."

Maximus69:

I've spoken what my own God promised

NO, YOU DID NOT- YOU COMMITTED BLASPHEMY AGAINST YAHWEH GOD- YOU SPOKE WORDS IN HIS NAME THAT HE DID NOT SAY!

. DEUTERONOMY 4:1-2.

NOW therefore hearken,
O Israel,
unto the statutes
and unto the judgments,
which I teach you,
for to do them,
that ye may live,
and go in and possess
the land which the LORD God
of your fathers giveth you.
2. Ye shall not add unto
the Word which
I Command you,
neither shall ye diminish
ought from It,
that ye may keep
The Commandments
of The LORD your God
which I Command you.

MaxInDHouse:

Jonah was not a Christian, he wasn't sent to preach (plead) with Ninevites, his mission was to declare the impending destruction on that city, so when God later forgave the people Jonah was highly disappointed because that wasn't what God told him! Jonah 4:1-11

WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS JUST BLASPHEMY!

THE LORD YESHUA, THE SON OF GOD, AND HEAD OF THE CHURCH, THE GREATEST PROPHET WHO EVER LIVED, stated explicitly that YONAH PREACHED TO THE NINEVITES.

41. "The men of Nineveh
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
and, behold,

BUT YOU DIRECTLY CONTRADICT THE LORD, AND DENY WHAT HE SAID!!!

MaxInDHouse:

Jonah was not a Christian, he wasn't sent to preach

This is completely consistent with being DEVIL-POSSESSED, exactly as Lord Yeshua forewarned us would happen.

.   MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
and, behold,
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
and, behold,
is gone out of a man,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

b]'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'
[/b

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also

WHY ELSE WOULD YOU BE AVERSE TO READING SCRIPTURE, REVILING SOMEONE FOR POSTING THE WORD OF GOD, EXCEPT YOU WERE FULLY DEVIL-POSSESSED ON ALL EIGHT LEVELS OF AWARENESS?

maximus69:

You're just a kid.

maximus69:

keep ranting on social media![/b]

.   2nd PETER 1:5-9.

5. And besides this,
giving all diligence,
add to your Faith Virtue,
and to Virtue Knowledge,
6. And to Knowledge Temperance,
and to Temperance Patience,
and to Patience Godliness,
7. And to Godliness Brotherly Kindness,
and to Brotherly Kindness Charity.
8. For if these things be in you,
and abound,
they make you
that ye shall neither be
barren nor unfruitful
in The Knowledge
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh
these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off,
and hath forgotten
that he was purged
from his old Sins.

EVERYTHING YOU POST SCREAMS THAT YOUR FAITH HAS FAILED, YOUR VIRTUE HAS FAILED, YOUR KNOWLEDGE HAS FAILED, YOUR TEMPERANCE HAS FAILED, YOUR PATIENCE HAS FAILED, YOUR GODLINESS HAS FAILED, YOUR BROTHERLY KINDNESS HAS FAILED, YOUR AGAPE ALTRUISTIC LOVE HAS FAILED.

Your YOU has failed.

You are a FAILED HUMAN BEING.

You are just an extension of SATAN.

MaxInDHouse:

Your grey hairs means madness when you spend all your youth days chasing shadows, where were you when your mates were patiently learning the truth from God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses)?

WHO TALKS LIKE THAT, BUT SOMEONE WHO IS COMPLETELY CRAZY?

How can JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® represent Truth, when you kill those of you who need BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS to live?

Lord Yeshua pardoned people who committed LITERALLY CAPITAL SINS, in the interest of KEEPING THEM HEALTHY.

MaxInDHouse:

Come on my friend you're a worthless, useless and hopeless old fool! Ecclesiastes 12:1

. ECCLESIASTES 12:1.

REMEMBER now thy Creator
in the days of thy youth,
while the evil days come not,
nor the years draw nigh,
when thou shalt say,

"I HAVE NO PLEASURE IN THEM;"

HAVE YOU EVER READ THOSE SCRIPTURES YOU CITE?

You are presumably young: HAVE YOU REMEMBERED THE CREATOR?

God created OUR ANCESTORS- not US.

I know for a fact that MY Ancestors were NOT HOLY: we have no wherewithal to boast that God formed us in our mothers' wombs. If we should say that, we would have to say that God creates defective products. That is not what I believe about God.

But I spent MY youth finding out THE TRUE GOSPEL, and determining where my Ancestors and other Christians got It All Wrong.

MaxInDHouse:

Now you're demanding regard for your grey hairs when you are disregarding those whose grey hairs have gathered almost 9,000,000 people from different races throughout the earth and turned them to peace lovers and makers.

IDIOCY FOLLOWED BY 9 MILLION IDIOTS DOES NOT MAKE IT WISDOM.

If someone can come from Oyinbo lands, where they do not have this disease, to tell parents with the Sickle Cell Gene that their children have to die, because they need Blood Transfusions to live, and Africans can accept that, because they think that The Hebrews were Oyinbos- whose bodies are so defective, that they cannot even stand in the same Sunlight as us, because IT LITERALLY BURNS THEM TO DEATH, are you not all idiots?

. PROVERBS 1:10-19.

10. My son,
if Sinners entice thee,
consent thou not.
11. If they say,

"COME WITH US,
LET US LAY WAIT FOR BLOOD,
LET US LURK PRIVILY
FOR THE INNOCENT
WITHOUT CAUSE:
12. "LET US
SWALLOW THEM UP ALIVE
AS THE GRAVE;
AND WHOLE,
AS THOSE THAT GO DOWN
INTO THE PIT:
13. "WE SHALL FIND
ALL PRECIOUS SUBSTANCE,
WE SHALL FILL OUR HOUSES
WITH SPOIL:
14. "CAST IN THY LOT
AMONG US;
LET US ALL HAVE
ONE PURSE:"

15. My son,
walk not thou
in the way with them;
refrain thy foot from their path:
16. For their feet run to Evil,
and make haste
to shed blood.
17. Surely in vain
the net is spread
in the sight of any bird.
18. And they lay wait
for their own blood;
they lurk privily
for their own lives.
19. So are the ways
of every one
that is greedy of gain;
which taketh away the life
of the owners thereof.

YOU WOULD BE DELUSIONAL, JUST TO SAY THAT THE LOVE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® HAVE FOR ONE ANOTHER PROVES THAT YOU ARE SERVANTS OF GOD: BUT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT!

OYINBOS have always HATED BLACKS, and supported our subjugation and destruction.

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL
SMITE THEE ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at The Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever
shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
the Children of your Father
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye more (than others)
Do not even the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

MaxInDHouse:

Come on my friend you're worthless with your stupid grey hairs! angry

YOU JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® DO NOT HAVE THE LOVE LORD YESHUA SAID WOULD PROVE HIS DISCIPLES.

. ACTS 8:18-24.

18. And when Simon saw
that through laying on
of the Apostles' hands
The Holy Ghost was given,
he offered them money,
19. Saying,

"Give me also This Power,
that on whomsoever I lay hands,
he may receive The Holy Ghost."

20. But Peter said unto him,

"Thy money perish with thee,

"BECAUSE THOU HAST THOUGHT
THAT THE GIFT OF GOD MAY BE
PURCHASED WITH MONEY."

21. "Thou hast neither part nor lot
in this matter:
for thy heart is not right
in the sight of God.
22. "Repent therefore
of this thy wickedness,
and pray God,
if perhaps the thought of thine heart
may be forgiven thee.
23. "For I perceive that thou
art in The Gall of Bitterness,
and in The Bond of Iniquity."

24. Then answered Simon,
and said,

"Pray ye to the Lord for me,
that none of these things
which ye have spoken
come upon me."

THE LAST REFUGE OF THE HYPOCRITE IS TO ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING WHAT THEY ARE.

CEPHAS' REVELATIONS are always CORRUPT.

. ACTS 5:8-10.

8. And Peter answered
unto her,

"Tell me whether
ye sold the land
for so much?"

And she said,

"Yea, for so much."

9. Then Peter said unto her,

"How is it that ye
have agreed together
to tempt
The Spirit of The Lord?
Behold,
the feet of them
which have buried
thy husband
are at the door,
and shall carry thee out."

10. Then fell she down straightway at his feet,
and yielded up the ghost:
and the young men came in,
and found her dead,
and, carrying her forth,
buried her by her husband.

I BELIEVE SAPPHIRA RATHER THAN CEPHAS, BECAUSE TWO WITNESSES TESTIFIED TO THE SAME THING.

CEPHAS' produced no witness to corroborate his accusation.

CEPHAS VALUED MONEY MORE THAN THE LIVES OF "FELLOW CHRISTIANS."

. LUKE 9:56.

56. "For The Son of Man is not
come to destroy men's lives,
but to Save them."

IT IS CLEAR THAT CEPHAS DIDN'T EVEN LOVE THOSE WHO LOVED HIM, AND COULD NOT BLESS HIS PERCEIVED ENEMIES.

Whereas you JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® follow HIM, and NOT Lord Yeshua.

Whom Lord Yeshua called "SATAN."

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Woman Delivers After 3 Years Of Pregnancy / BREAKING!!! SCOAN Members Reject Late Prophet TB Joshua’s Wife As Successor / The Anti JW Called Courz. Spewing Lies And Misinformation About JWs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 616
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.