Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) (69518 Views)

Alexx Ekubo 2004 Vs 2021 Photos (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Tobi Bakre And Banky W (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2021
One Love keep us together.......

All time great and legendary African Singer!

Pretty inside out

HBD Sweet Strong Woman.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by potent5(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Messed up when she betrayed Oga Jonah by hobnobbing with APC.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Johntemmy(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2021
She was good in everything she did
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by xtocom: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2021
wow! this front bar hair no be today thing! she looks beautiful. hbd Biati !
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Kaa4(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2021
She has one of the most sonorous voice I ever heard. Happy birthday sis. One day we'll know the Yoruba muslim who won your heart.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Princessbettyj(f): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
Beautiful woman , usually I don't like people with space between their teeth but madam onyeka's Is a beauty enhancer.

Lol grin grin grin why

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Princessbettyj(f): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2021
TheWrita:
Time was kind to her...and I have a feeling she was also kind to herself.
She drinks water and minds her busienss

You mean business grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Princessbettyj(f): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2021
Igbo amaka smiley Happy birthday Ma,grow toothless
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
Beautiful woman , usually I don't like people with space between their teeth but madam onyeka's Is a beauty enhancer.
c'mon don't be jealous,we all know spaces between teeth are usually attractive.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by femi4: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
You cannot appreciate what you don't have

6 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by adebopo: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2021
The song 'wait for me" with Sunny Ade was just wonderful...
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by viktor88: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2021
TheStranger:

That bolded part is one of the traditional practice I detest in the Igbo tradition. That's wickedness

Happy birthday madam
It's outdated Now.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Princessbettyj:

You mean business grin
Yes...typo
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by sulaak(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
Beautiful woman, usually I don't like people with space between their teeth but madam onyeka's Is a beauty enhancer.

You miss the part "beautiful and intelligent woman"
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by LaReinaa(f): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2021
She is aging gracefully..
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy Birthday Ma. You gat no controversy
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2021
TheStranger:

That bolded part is one of the traditional practice I detest in the Igbo tradition. That's wickedness

Happy birthday madam
I hate dat kind thing o. My property na for my wife ND children alone, just as by siblings things na only for his kids and wife, even if no male child

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by alexola20(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by alexola20(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by banana99(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2021
HBD to me too.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Emmerlee(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2021
TheStranger:

Happy birthday madam

Not anymore now. That shii doesn't happen anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2021
TheStranger:

Happy birthday madam

Una must find a way to talk bad about igbos , do your tribe progress more than them ? Do your tribe have better marriage system than them ? If yes name your tribe here
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by onuman: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2021
lalasticlala:
More

Happy birthday to the lady of songs.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy birthday Ma'am..... she still look elegant. Her younger version looks like Chidinma "Kedike"....
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by offset67(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2021
legendary
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2021
Why the emphasis on Yoruba Muslim angry
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Pimine: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
Aswearugaaad

Na wa o BigSarah, wetin happen? grin I'm sure you'd change your perception if you saw me wink
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Fine woman
Age gracefully.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) by YorubaPrince: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:
Flawless beauty. No wonder Yoruba men were flocking around her.. fela, sunny ade, aladin etc

Na she dey rush Yoruba men, werey! angry

Yoruba pple are apex in Nigeria!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) / Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.