Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,716 members, 7,895,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Your Past Is Your Past, Keep It There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Past Is Your Past, Keep It There (191 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Past Is Your Past, Keep It There by vivsravine: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2021
YOUR PAST IS YOUR PAST, KEEP IT THERE

Rivers never go reverse. Focus on your present and forget your past, be positive

The past was there to teach us a great lesson, our past could be very nice or bad but take the best of it and keep moving on positively

Many haven't being able to come out of their past successfully they drag the past to their present and definatly it would affect an innocent future.

Inasmuch as I know that you can't outrightly forget your past, as memories wiill always be there but you can forgive a bad past, focus on a good present and hope for a beautiful future,you are the only one accountable to that.

Remember every one has a past, the good news is how you allow yours to control and decide your fate in life, give in to only positivity and allow nothing hold you down.

Dear past, that is where you remain, a lesson I learnt and hence I have moved on with a better part of me, my present won't be compared with you because am making my present a better past when it comes and ny present will usher me into a beautiful anticipated future.

I am highy accountable to my present and my future and hence I won't allow you past to steal into it, your time is gone and inasmuch as i can't forget you but certainly I won't allow you drag into my present because I have a future to secure

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Is Approaching / Sister Feeling / 30+ Heart-melting Valentine Gifts For Your Partner | 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.