Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath (1241 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by chieveboy(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2021
byinks:

Ok that's really interesting but for further clarification....I want to extricate myself physically from 2021 back to 1981 and continue the remainder of my life as an adult from there....I have my reasons...

Possible or no ??

Haha lol. You're kidding right?

Well technically you would be in another timeline not compatible with the physical. You would be in the Causal dimension.

The rest of us manifesting 2021 by our collective observership, acceptance and participation in it sees that you're up against much greater amount of manifestors.

So on the physical? No. In the inner world's? Very Yes!
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by chieveboy(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I'm less than 7ft tall.
You don't need more information concerning the matter.

Too bad we only deal with 7ft above. Thanks.
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2021
chieveboy:

How tall is a spirit?
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2021
chieveboy:

Hmmmmm
I have to divert , now.
Can you help me with any amount of money?
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by chieveboy(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

How tall is a spirit?

In it's pure state is not polarized. This means it's neither tall not short, male or female, here or there....
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by chieveboy(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Hmmmmm
I have to divert , now.
Can you help me with any amount of money?

Why did you ask this?
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2021
chieveboy:

In it's pure state is not polarized. This means it's neither tall not short, male or female, here or there....
If it has no form,then it doesn't exist.
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2021
chieveboy:

Why did you ask this?
I am struggling to survive.
I still owe several people that sold some food to me.
I do home lessons but it's not as profitable as I need it to be.
In fact, I tried to borrow some money from the parents of the only two students I have.
But it didn't work out well.
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by chieveboy(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If it has no form,then it doesn't exist.

Relatively, yes it doesn't.
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by chieveboy(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I am struggling to survive.
I still owe several people that sold some food to me.
I do home lessons but it's not as profitable as I need it to be.
In fact, I tried to borrow some money from the parents of the only two students I have.
But it didn't work out well.

You can drop your account here. Someone may be of help than l can.

Challenges in life is telling us how we have deviated from the inner rhythm of the life force within. Getting back to this rhythm should be your priority cos NGN1m given to you will be like pouring water in a basket.

Thanks
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
chieveboy:

Relatively, yes it doesn't.
Ultimately,it doesn't.
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by byinks(f): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
chieveboy:

Haha lol. You're kidding right?

Well technically you would be in another timeline not compatible with the physical. You would be in the Causal dimension.

The rest of us manifesting 2021 by our collective observership, acceptance and participation in it sees that you're up against much greater amount of manifestors.

So on the physical? No. In the inner world's? Very Yes!

So the CIA and DARPA haven't figured out how to build a time machine ?
Re: Conversation In The Astral On Death And The Aftermath by chieveboy(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2021
byinks:

So the CIA and DARPA haven't figured out how to build a time machine ?

Words in the street says they had. That they even mess around with Timelines.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Noah: The Righteous Black Albino / When She Loves You More! / Was Adam Created Perfect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.