Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' (60703 Views)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by TMSMedia: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2021
''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect''- Teebillz Gushes Over His Woman (Photo)

Record label owner and talent manager, Teebillz has taken to his Instagram handle to gush over his woman, IgbereTV reports.

The music executive posted a photo of them with the caption;

''Without her my life won’t be perfect! Without her, you won’t have your lil 15min of fame either........ don’t get it twisted! #TheOnlyOne"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKs05Yhl50E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Teebillz was married to Tiwa Savage from 2013 until 2016.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by BusinessCity: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Dude check into a psychiatrist centre abeg. It's beginning to get more annoying.

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Flexherbal(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect

All is well!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Denique(f): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
I've been meaning to ask o...

Do they finish all these foods or is just for the gram? Why spend so much on meals you won't finish We die dia angry

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
blue pilled man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by DoubleEngine007: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Enjoy bros,as long as you don't go looking for river to jump into,few months from now undecided

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by OKOATA(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
This guy's life always revolve around women, he still use style like Tiwa which am sure of.

126 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
blue pilled man

undecided i tell You...A SimpSons Lullaby!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
My guy has moved on. grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by zeusdgrt(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Yimu

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by tegafej(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
I guess this girl is the one that gave him the emotional strength to go to dubai to meet Tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Crimrburster: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Brendaniel: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

Do they finish all these foods or is just for the gram? Why spend so much on meals you won't finish We die dia angry

My Sister same thing here o, One thing I hate in this life is wasting of food, cause there are some people suffering and praying just to eat anything edible just to keep body and soul, and then someone else will be busy wasting variety of foods, even though you might not have access to these people all the time but let nature even see that you are trying your best...

Lilpen3758:
The depth of it.........

But it's very clear u don't understand this words " life no balance"
so "nature cares less"........believe me

at least don't be guilty of it, let your conscience be clear, I know yes there are some things you cannot easily change, but each time I see food wasted my mind just goes to those who don't have to eat, that's the way I'm programmed already, because one thing that comes to mind always is regardless of what you want to be where you want to go, first thing required in this earth is good health and food, at least that is what will keep you in this earth if not you will be at the other side, and some people are struggling to have this even when sometimes it's not their fault, like little children....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Olawumi1032(f): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oko tiwa
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by veekid(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Arindin

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Octopusssy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Feel free to contact Edible Catering to cook on your wedding day.

16 Likes

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Adeling(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
To me, only a simp gush over a girlfriend.
Marry her first before gushing over her.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by pretydiva(f): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oga keep quiet and focus on yourself. Your relationship should be off social media, or are you trying to get back at tiwa by doing this?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by buygala(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Two ugly people .....angry

One immature and suicidal modafoka undecided

Spits sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by olukaygold(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
H
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Witcher69: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
How is this news OP sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Fantasticcc: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
undecided This old man is a big time simp, already putting the girl on pedestal..smh...

15 Likes

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by pretydiva(f): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sagzy172:
Go get a life. Ewu
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by beehivedata(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

LOL. Someone like me will eat what I can, and take the rest in take away packs home. Money cannor waste like that undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Pukkalolo: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is the way he was gushing over Tiwa back then

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by Hotzone(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Efulefu
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by djfabmusik(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Denique:

question begging for answers
Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by BF69BF: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
They should check very well, she's not the only one.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' by 2shaw: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Low self esteem. Fuc k off you sucker for love

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year / I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.