Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State (6533 Views)

Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi / Troops Dislodge Boko Haram Terrorists From Sabisa Forest, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Youths In Oduma, Aninri Enugu State Chase Out Fulani-herdsmen And Their Cattles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Qelvin(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2021
This area according to several reports has witnessed a beehive of kidnappings and attacks on motorist by Fulani criminal elements, someone recently posted on Twitter how he was attacked and nearly killed by those Fulani herdsmen. So ESN was alerted and they immediately went to work, they overpowered the armed Fulani criminals and killed several of them in their flashpoint areas of operation in Isikwuato.

God bless ESN for risking their lives for the safety of the people.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=408244036937044&id=2242422276042512

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Kaduna1stson: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2021
This thread is all a lie by my fellow northern poster trying to whip up ethnic tensions.

We northerners should stop lying and start living peacefully with our host communities from now on.

I don't support evil.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Tyrant28: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2021
cheesy
Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by dumahi(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
This thread is all a lie by my fellow northern poster trying to whip up ethnic tensions.

We northerners should stop lying and start living peacefully with our host communities from now on.

I don't support evil.
Hmmm! Qelvin, I can't watch the video because I don't have a Facebook account. So, can share it on YouTube? Meanwhile, respond to this accusation.
Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Bornu1stSon(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2021
I take ESN more seriously than Sunday. Because as a northerner, we know those that are chaff and those that are Wheat.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Qelvin(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:

Hmmm! Qelvin, I can't watch the video because I don't have a Facebook account. So, can share it on YouTube? Meanwhile, respond to this accusation.
I'll try and upload it on YouTube, how come you no get Facebook account?
Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Bornu1stSon(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2021
People kept on commenting that This is a call for War.

How does killing our Cows, Juju and burning our illegal settlements in another man's land lead to war?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by PrinceOfLagos: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2021
The fulani hersdmen are no different from the dreaded boko haram

They should be proscribed a terrorist group immediately.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
OMG

It hasn't been long that my father told me that kidnapping is on the rise in Isuikwuato.

Nice one ESN.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by ThatFairGuy1: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

I don't support evil.
Ipob Criminal angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by IamWonderful: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Baby factory RITUALISM
Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by IamWonderful: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
I take ESN more seriously than Sunday. Because as a northerner, we know those that are chaff and those that are Wheat.

Nne Chinedu of Ozulubu

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
at least now buhari will be forced to comment since his cows are bin killed... hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Mysticwebb: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
This video is painful. How visitor has pushed the host into violence. The governors should address this security issues fast before we descend into war.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by ENGINEERG(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Not all Fulani are criminals, ESN should be careful, so innocent lives are not lost
But I see war Looming !!!!
Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Emperor5(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Good work to ESN....we have to flush out the terrorist in East, we don't want insecurity ordeals in the west and North to repeat itself in East, Fulani will only parmit to stay in East only if they can build ranches, rent house live legally

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by PrinceOfLagos: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
This fulani people are so desperate to conquer the whole region of Nigeria through the help of there Oga at the top but, they will fail.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by KosiGee(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
I don’t support the illegal occupation of people’s lands. I don’t support fulanis setting up illegal camps like gypsies in other people’s ancestral lands.
I don’t support the influx of herdsmen and their their brothers from other parts of west Africa and the support from Nigeria federal government with its police and military but I’m concerned about this video. I saw so much anger.
The governors must act now. This is an emergency situation.

I also didn’t like the rhetorics of the female voice in the video. There are something’s that are better not said.

Fulanis need to stop illegal occupation of people’s lands. They should stop the kidnappings and other evils that they do. I think they have become used to kidnappings, raping of local women in the farms and streams and the usual murdering of locals in Bush paths and forests. These have become habits to them.

I see war. I see bloodsheds.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by VictorUSA(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Barack Obama's thunder come and strike all fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by myright: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
following
Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by bragamycin: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Amotekun should be in the bush also, not attending street carnivals or looking for naira marley students. However, I hope this video doesn’t lead to retaliation by northerners on ibo business men in north but thinking about it gan, the north really wants to flush out the Fulani so I guess Ibos are safe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by saaron(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
The reason why ESN are very successful in their security work is because they're the 'Peoples Army' created without any input or connection with govt. If govt were involved, ESN activities will seriously be hampared just like Nigeria police.
IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu must be commended for this brilliant idea.
With ESN doing a fantastic job clearing the bushes and forests off boko haram and fulani terrorists, who needs South east govs security outfit? Anything for the protection of lives and properties must be supported.
ESN carry go!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Tranquillity360: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
IamWonderful:
Nne Chinedu of Ozulubu
They have been released through the help of Ipob lawyer.

So stop rejoicing.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by EdoDefence: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:

I'll try and upload it on YouTube, how come you no get Facebook account?

shut the fvck up flatin0
Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by EdoDefence: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Qelvin:
This area according to several reports has witnessed a beehive of kidnappings and attacks on motorist by Fulani criminal elements, someone recently posted on Twitter how he was attacked and nearly killed by those Fulani herdsmen. So ESN was alerted and they immediately went to work, they overpowered the armed Fulani criminals and killed several of them in their flashpoint areas of operation in Isikwuato.

God bless ESN for risking their lives for the safety of the people.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=408244036937044&id=2242422276042512

shut the fvck up flatin0
Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ok
Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by IamWonderful: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tranquillity360:
They have been released through the help of Ipob lawyer.

So stop rejoicing.
You mean they release their corpses because Kanu Nnamdi claimed some people were killed already
Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by BastardWike: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
What is all these videos and violent rhetorics meant to achieve?

Can't ESN be more discreet in their activities?

Odikwa egwu!

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Bigflamie(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nice one ESN. Let them leave our land, they are monstrous.

See cow meat oo

1 Like

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by castrogee(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Woowow! All hail #ESN!!!

The creation of ESN in my view is the greatest collective achievement of Ndigbo.
Those saying IPOB should not release the video of the activities of ESN are stone cold ignorant.

For once I'd say Nnamdi Kanu got it right.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
BastardWike:
What is all these videos and violent rhetorics meant to achieve?

Can't ESN be more discreet in their activities?

Odikwa egwu!
Is called scare tactics
You will be surprised to know
That they have prepared for the consequences
And worst thing Nigeria will do is go to war

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State by mike8804: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Most of them are coming to Kwara state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security: Gov. Ugwuanyi Assures New AIG, Zone 13 Of Support / Lagos Criminalises Neglect Of Pregnant Women! / Group Protests Ceding Of Bakassi To Cameroon In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.