Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Earning From Your Hobby: The Shortest Route To The Happiest You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earning From Your Hobby: The Shortest Route To The Happiest You (216 Views)

How To Turn Your Hobby Into Making Money Online / Route To Working As A Doctor In The Uk For Nigerian Graduates / How to Turn Your Hobby Into A Million-dollar Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earning From Your Hobby: The Shortest Route To The Happiest You by dumahi(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Money is the oil of life and relationships. Money may not buy happiness, but it helps happiness (meaning that it has bought it somehow).

But money is not an end in itself. It's aim should be to make you happier in life. So, if making money will bring you sorrow, its aim is defeated.

Based on this, I invite you to enjoy with me. One of the best poem$ you will ever read is here. It teaches you a very important lesson about making money and being happy also:

If you're not making money
From your hobby,
You'll never be happy

Most people richer than you
Are earning from what they love to do
Look and see that this is true

Click here and become a star
Wherever you are,
Earning from what you love so far

https://twitter.com/RhymespeakC/status/1355801167884935171?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning From Your Hobby: The Shortest Route To The Happiest You by 10mobile: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
My best career advice ever. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Earning From Your Hobby: The Shortest Route To The Happiest You by Welcum: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Very true. I love it.

(1) (Reply)

Career / Abc Of Payments / Career Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.