Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says (45631 Views)

ONDO DECIDES: 12 Governors Storm Akure For Akeredolu / APC Crisis Deepens As 12 Governors Set To Dump Party / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by ijustdey: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, who came out to recently to declare his sexual orientation as gay, made the claim in an Instagram post.

He shied away from naming the people.

He slammed the anti-gay law former President Goodluck Jonathan signed in 2014.

The actor called on U.S. President Joe Biden to sanction Nigerian government over the 14-years jail term for homosexuals in Nigeria.

Dear President JoeBiden i am proudly gay and i beg you to place sanctions on Nigerian government for its inhuman laws against law abiding homosexuals yet this same government pampers wicked fulani herdsmen who kidnap and cause trouble in southern part of nigeria we are tired and scared despite the fact that more than 40% of current legislatures and over twelve governors are homosexuals in naija why the hypocrisy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKqn1uxlRUE/?igshid=1sggbftu8mxpq

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by squash47(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
This guy no get sense. He think say only him can change the Constitution ?

If he get mind, make he call the governors wey be gay and present evidence.

Men who are gay are the most stupid set of humans on Earth. Tufiakwa. What's sexy about your fellow man ?

Wen erigga talk am say, "even some lekki boys dey do yansh"

I didn't believe.

Especially all these fine boys that claim model.

358 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Drilling the ass of your fellow nigga is a mental illness that requires some spiritual cleansing..

Some guys engage in this dirty act to get juicy appointments, to become rich and famous quickly, to enter into the corridors of powers without stress and just for the fun of it.

But I will never do such disgusting thing

"Road bend nor mean say I go bend waka put"

Unconfirmed sources has it that some Lekki boys like Alex Ekubo, Uti Nwachukwu and IK Ogbonna dey do "Yansh"

323 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by lahp(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
i aint suprised

one reason is some money making rituals requires u to be gay

most of these politicians are ritualist hence might be a reason.

the other could be that they are naturally.

as for me i hate the act but not the people.

check am manchi no go fit naked for ur front based on say e fellow man dy with am
not knowing that manchi ass sexy for ur eye

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Asgard13: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand..

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
They just need to lock this man up..

Attention seeking mofo.

This is like seasons of gay outing....I give up.

President Buhari please transmit a bill to National assembly to repeal the gay act.

Our prisons are already congested. Sending them there is like going on honeymoon.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dnt have much to say but to tell you to watch your back......The word of God should come down on YOU. .lest you perish!

15 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by triple996(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Continue to drill ur fellow man
Although it's true that alot of politicians of nowadays are practising it. Infact there are alot of gays in northern part of d country. It's just sad. Bt we won't legalize it. These am sure. AFRICA NO B USA

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Mcuzy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Up on all the problem we get for Nigeria na to do yansh wey get shit some people dey fight for.
Biden never sanction Nigeria for snake wey swallow money, na because we say make nobody do yansh angry angry angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by helinues: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Here we go again.

And those governor's won't have names

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by yemex04(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
The guy probably came out openly in order to get asylum from any of the developed countries who legalized gay..

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by BigSarah(f): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
In this age, people still remain hostile based on same sex relations. Out of all the bad things

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Brandonx(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
This guy obviously wants the US to grant him asylum. undecided
But y'all should stop calling him names it's his choice why not let him be? undecided
Na your yansh e shook preeq put ? Busy body will not kill Nigerians

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Karemarealty288(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
This guy madness do enter market ...Daddy Freeze was right after all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
adadike:
Tufiakwa! Gays are mentally sick patients. Coz the God I know did not and cannot create anybody gay or lesbian. There is an evil spirit behind this sickness. If you like believe me , if you like don't believe me but an very sure of what am saying. How I got to know is a story for another day. If u are gay, you are not normal you Are both physically and mentally sick. How can u be doing your fellow man yansh and you call it normal? How can you pose yansh for your fellow man and you said you are mentally okay. Well I trust my Gov Obiano. He dey do better Asa not nkem okeke his deputy

lolz...heard baba Obiano can sleep with anything on skirt

even govt house cooks and cleaners aren't left out

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by slawormiir: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Brendaniel: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
When I was telling someone in the other thread that these gay guys became bolder because of Biden, people thought we were joking, but you can see it, when we were warning about Biden presidency, some thought we were only sharing propaganda, like I said a lot of people don't like to hear the truth...

SegFault:

So how does someone's sexuality change the ecosystem, dullards full Nigeria no be small.

Gay practice is anti-nature, let's go extreme, imagine if everybody in the world becomes gay, then humanity will slowly go extinct, then let's imagine if everybody is straight what happens?, you already know which is anti nature already and which is not, whenever you test something, test it to the extreme and that's what I just did, you people don't like to hear the truth and that's why you hate God.

The question I ask is at what point do we draw the line for what is normal and what is not, today you guys are clamoring for same sex marriage, some countries have approved, some others now are clamoring for men for boys(young boys), they also need their rights, some others are saying man for animals, they also need their rights, more and more are still coming, now if I ask you if bothers and sister or son and mother or father and daughter should start having sex and getting married, I'm very sure you will say No, but is it not people's rights that you guys are also clamoring for to love who they want, or let's even take another example you have a son or a daughter and he/she becomes and adult and says he/she wants to marry a dog, does that hurt any person too, see we can go on and on, the question is where do we draw the line for wrong and right, the truth is anything that goes against nature in sexuality is wrong...

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by stchinedu: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
OK Prophet Satura J, ...we don hear

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by inoki247: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
We know ur format buh continue Asylum212...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by omoadeleye(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Money rituals

2 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Dpaulie(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
We knew it
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by GeneralPula: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by zeusdgrt(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by berrystunn(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Gay

This is crime against reproduction

HIV will kill you all now and forever more

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Queenlovely(f): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
I wouldn't put anything pass these governors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by bigiyaro(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
The way Bob risky is flashing alerts and cash upandan, show its true, that homos full aso rock.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Ceenelly(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
OK that one dey

you can do better by naming them and how you were able to know their status

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Judolisco(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
I Sha know yahaya bello is not part of them
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Myself2(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Stupid
Idiotic
Senseless
Mad and crazy allegation.

How did this idiot come about these blatant figure of lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Official Beaten Over Adamawa Governorship Election Results (Video) / Moremi Ojudu Writes A Letter To Tinubu: "You Sold Us Using Lagos As Model" / We’ve Killed Bandits Who Attacked Presidential Guards Brigade In Abuja: Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.