Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says (45626 Views)

ONDO DECIDES: 12 Governors Storm Akure For Akeredolu / APC Crisis Deepens As 12 Governors Set To Dump Party / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by nkiliuzo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
what's going on with NL, na gay news dey trend nowadays here
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Drizzy5001(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is one of the reasons why I avoid been friends or having any thing to do with guys that behave, walk and talk like ladies... 90% of them are mostly gay. Nigerian law should get rid that clown.

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by humilitypays(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Most Nigerian guys become gays out of financial frustration and poverty........while most Nigerian ladies become lesbians out of too many heartbreak from guys and inability to get their desired man cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by MasterShifu010(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
SegFault:

And please prove how evolutionary science is against it, remember too that animals engage in homosexuality.

I don't have anything against gay people, but when they say even animals do it to, for that's an insult to humanity....so if animals do it, then that means it's okay if we do it as well, male goats Bleep their mums, so we should try that too?... lols.....uf u want to argue, please don't u ever compare us to animals Abeg, it's enough u disregard God, at least dont compare His image to animals...

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by dachisom(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
chai!!
even animals wey no get sense no the right thing...how has human decended so low...God have mercy o
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Sleekfingers: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In this age and in this 21st century, people like you should know that gayism is unnatural and evil.

We are hostile to unnatural things like homosexuality, transgenderism and paedophilia.

evil?
Thats their choice and i respect that.....i got nothing against them.....and i will continue to show love to them........i got lots them as friends....abi, u want make i kill because of their sexual orientations?

All those idiots criticizing and hating gays are bunch of hypocrites.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by berrystunn(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
hashtagged:

So how do you know they don't use condoms do you fvck guys? if you do well ok, but if you don't then stop making false accusations

No am not gay

Is not a false accusations... Large number of HIV carrier are gay . Reason is because 90% of them don't use condoms.

A doctor gave me this information...

I love pusssy too much .... I have too many I can't even meet up with lol
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by johnisaola(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
this actor is a fool and useless to the society
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by AerialMapper: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Uche Maduagwu na guy man

He knows Biden is pro-gay; so he outs himself as gay.

Act 2: he starts crying that he is being persecuted and seeks asylum because his life is in danger
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by casppyjay: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Brendaniel:
When I was telling someone in the other thread that these gay guys became bolder because of Biden, people thought we were joking, but you can see it, when we were warning about Biden presidency, some thought we were only sharing propaganda, like I said a lot of people don't like to hear the truth...

Gay practice is anti-nature, let's go extreme, imagine if everybody in the world becomes gay, then humanity will slowly go extinct, then let's imagine if everybody is straight what happens?, you already know which is anti nature already and which is not, whenever you test something, test it to the extreme and that's what I just did, you people don't like to hear the truth and that's why you hate God.

The question I ask is at what point do we draw the line for what is normal and what is not, today you guys are clamoring for same sex marriage, some countries have approved, some others now are clamoring for men for boys(young boys), they also need their rights, some others are saying man for animals, they also need their rights, more and more are still coming, now if I ask you if bothers and sister or son and mother or father and daughter should start having sex and getting married, I'm very sure you will say No, but is it not people's rights that you guys are also clamoring for to love who they want, or let's even take another example you have a son or a daughter and he/she becomes and adult and says he/she wants to marry a dog, does that hurt any person too, see we can go on and on, the question is where do we draw the line for wrong and right, the truth is anything that goes against nature in sexuality is wrong...
i believe in God and I’m a strong Christian but not fanatic if u know what I mean but u can count ursef lucky I don’t av d time to really slug it out with you today buh lemme quickly give u a pinch if we may.... I noticed u didn’t actually drag the latter to the extreme or u chose to be clever by half because the world was already overpopulated hence the resurgence of global warming discussions..

Maybe someone intelligent in the gay world can take u up from there.. mind u it’s just a discuss don’t fight or ge foul lol
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by hardon1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
yemex04:
The guy probably came out openly in order to get asylum from any of the developed countries who legalized gay..

On point bro
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Starzo: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
No wonder the country is in such a mess cry
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sleekfingers:

evil?
Thats their choice and i respect that.....i got nothing against them.....and i will continue to show love to them........i got lots them as friends....abi, u want make i kill because of their sexual orientations?

Explain to us how frowning on homosexuals makes us hypocrites?

How does frowning on paedophilia makes us hypocrites?

How does frowning on rape make us hypocrites?

I want to understand your logic

So if we detest evil, it makes us hypocrites?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Starzo: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sleekfingers:

evil?

How does not liking/accepting something make them hypocrites??
Una go just dey use words without understanding the meaning
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by HelpYourself(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
lahp:
i aint suprised

one reason is some money making rituals requires u to be gay

most of these politicians are ritualist hence might be a reason.

the other could be that they are naturally.

as for me i hate the act but not the people.

check am manchi no go fit naked for ur front based on say e fellow man dy with am
not knowing that manchi ass sexy for ur eye

You are wrong

It's simply lust and debauchery

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by adadike(f): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

lolz...heard baba Obiano can sleep with anything on skirt

even govt house cooks and cleaners aren't left out
At least he is doing skirt not his fellow boxers lol
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by adadike(f): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
post=98610870:

You have started again, why are you calling Name's
Biko let me be o. All those yeye hov using penis to Bleep penis should emulate akpokuedike
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Are humans alright at all? Never read, seen or heard of gay animals. Is there Any? Someone should help me please
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Achorise: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
adadike:
Tufiakwa! Gays are mentally sick patients. Coz the God I know did not and cannot create anybody gay or lesbian. There is an evil spirit behind this sickness. If you like believe me , if you like don't believe me but an very sure of what am saying. How I got to know is a story for another day. If u are gay, you are not normal you Are both physically and mentally sick. How can u be doing your fellow man yansh and you call it normal? How can you pose yansh for your fellow man and you said you are mentally okay. Well I trust my Gov Obiano. He dey do better Asa not nkem okeke his deputy
your post is confusing ,no man chose to be gay,even gays are crying and asking God for help,many are committing sucide because they are fighting something more powerful than them,they are helpless,stucked and tired �,I know of someone’s story,so it’s more of spiritual than mental as you claim.If you aren’t gay,you can’t be gay,some of this people are born this way,my prayers for every gay is please keep fighting against the urge by the help of the Holy Spirit,what God can not change doesn’t exist.
Lift the punishment on gay,you will be shocked your elder brother is gay.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Brendaniel: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
casppyjay:
i believe in God and I’m a strong Christian but not fanatic if u know what I mean but u can count ursef lucky I don’t av d time to really slug it out with you today buh lemme quickly give u a pinch if we may.... I noticed u didn’t actually drag the latter to the extreme or u chose to be clever by half because the world was already overpopulated hence the resurgence of global warming discussions..

Maybe someone intelligent in the gay world can take u up from there.. mind u it’s just a discuss don’t fight or ge foul lol

Thank God You are a Christian, and please have the time to slug it whenever you are ready, even if any gay person comes, I have enough proof to show that it is wrong, I'm not saying homosexuality does not exist or some people do not get attracted to same sex, my stand is what is wrong is wrong and should not be encouraged or legalized, I have had gay friends and even tried protecting a gay friend from rape, because gays are human beings too, but that does not still make me support their sexual orientation...
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by mynd4409: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
Drilling the ass of your fellow nigga is a mental illness that requires some spiritual cleansing..

Some guys engage in this dirty act to get juicy appointments, to become rich and famous quickly, to enter into the corridors of powers without stress and just for the fun of it.

But I will never do such disgusting thing

"Road bend nor mean say I go bend waka put"

Unconfirmed sources has it that some Lekki boys like Alex Ekubo, Uti Nwachukwu and IK Ogbonna dey do "Yansh"
God bless you brother.
I was about creating a thread on my recent experience with a homosexual from nairaland here. Check my profile you'll see my recent replies in webmasters section.

They'll pretend they want to give you job. If you're not sharp them go tear your yansh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by chukxie(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
I can bet some quids that bloke isn't gay in the right sense of the word. Considering his antecedents as an attention seeker, I figure he's either trying to cash out or trying to get into America by claiming he's being persecuted in Nigeria because of his sexual orientation.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by adadike(f): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Achorise:
your post is confusing ,no man chose to be gay,even gays are crying and asking God for help,many are committing sucide because they are fighting something more powerful than them,they are helpless,stucked and tired �,I know of someone’s story,so it’s more of spiritual than mental as you claim.If you aren’t gay,you can’t be gay,some of this people are born this way,my prayers for every gay is please keep fighting against the urge by the help of the Holy Spirit,what God can not change doesn’t exist.
Lift the punishment on gay,you will be shocked your elder brother is gay.
my brother is not gay, he is doing pussy with cute kids and he will never be gay. So u don't know that gay is a mental problem as well as spiritual. There is a demon behind it. No one is born gay. My God is not an author of confusion. Gays or those suspecting their gay tendencies should quickly go for deliverance. Stop testing God, his anger can consume and destroy us all in a jiffy. I want the whole world to bear me witness that I spoke out and still speaking out against gay and lesbianism coz God's anger is coming fast
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
To this young man and his likes, I bring a message a hope.

God does not want the death of a sinner, but he calls everyone everywhere to repent, both Jews and gentiles.

Please repent guys for the kingdom of God is at hand.

Is it not better you are born again in order to avoid hell, only to discover that there is no hell. Than to find yourself in hell, and then start regretting not being born again?

Don't get it twisted.
HEAVEN IS REAL
HELL IS ALSO REAL.

Repent and accept Jesus today.
God bless you.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by wany(f): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
JeffreyOraz:
We gays rock grin
Whaooo you guys are really coming out of your closet,hmmmm at least not only oloshos will be echoe out on NL but also bro-oloshos, is really coming to an equilibrium. undecided
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by wany(f): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Are humans alright at all? Never read, seen or heard of gay animals. Is there Any? Someone should help me please
Google is your friend undecided
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by NaMeAboki: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Drowning in his own filth; he wants to bring down as many as he can with him.
Imagine, being fvcked in the arse - tufiakwa
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by iretinyeee(f): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Brother don't worry adult diapers is still in market. D company must cash out. They must progress in biz cos of people like u . Doctors as well will feed their families. Don't worry soon thread,needle and diapers will be ur best friend
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Tulsaguy: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
He wanted 2 things

1. Attention
2. To japa from Naija

Oloshi, instead of working hard to japa, you de find asylum. You no go even see Ashy not to talk of lum.

A good example of a lazy Naija youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#osundecides2022: Jubilation In Osogbo As PDP Wins Polling Units / Moremi Ojudu Writes A Letter To Tinubu: "You Sold Us Using Lagos As Model" / Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.