Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says (45629 Views)

ONDO DECIDES: 12 Governors Storm Akure For Akeredolu / APC Crisis Deepens As 12 Governors Set To Dump Party / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by bewla(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
Drilling the ass of your fellow nigga is a mental illness that requires some spiritual cleansing..

Some guys engage in this dirty act to get juicy appointments, to become rich and famous quickly, to enter into the corridors of powers without stress and just for the fun of it.

But I will never do such disgusting thing

"Road bend nor mean say I go bend waka put"

Unconfirmed sources has it that some Lekki boys like Alex Ekubo, Uti Nwachukwu and IK Ogbonna dey do "Yansh"
when you see them

by the way they look and act you no them
no blame at all

if u like Mouth Action don't take it personal

act of soddom is everywhere
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Carlylepneuma: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
and so? that's so unnatural, unreligious and so uncultural as a matter of fact we highly condemn LGBT THE GAY LAW #STAND
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Brendaniel:
When I was telling someone in the other thread that these gay guys became bolder because of Biden, people thought we were joking, but you can see it, when we were warning about Biden presidency, some thought we were only sharing propaganda, like I said a lot of people don't like to hear the truth...

Gay practice is anti-nature, let's go extreme, imagine if everybody in the world becomes gay, then humanity will slowly go extinct, then let's imagine if everybody is straight what happens?, you already know which is anti nature already and which is not, whenever you test something, test it to the extreme and that's what I just did, you people don't like to hear the truth and that's why you hate God.

The question I ask is at what point do we draw the line for what is normal and what is not, today you guys are clamoring for same sex marriage, some countries have approved, some others now are clamoring for men for boys(young boys), they also need their rights, some others are saying man for animals, they also need their rights, more and more are still coming, now if I ask you if bothers and sister or son and mother or father and daughter should start having sex and getting married, I'm very sure you will say No, but is it not people's rights that you guys are also clamoring for to love who they want, or let's even take another example you have a son or a daughter and he/she becomes and adult and says he/she wants to marry a dog, does that hurt any person too, see we can go on and on, the question is where do we draw the line for wrong and right, the truth is anything that goes against nature in sexuality is wrong...

But Trump was still U.S. President when end sars protest in Nigeria saw the uprising of gays and Lesbians holding placards in broad Day light demanding for their rights.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by navzla(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigSarah:
In this age, people still remain hostile based on same sex relations. Out of all the bad things
so what make gay a good thing?

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Musa2018(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jux like that u want us to take this from you? Put down d names
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
adadike:
Tufiakwa! Gays are mentally sick patients. Coz the God I know did not and cannot create anybody gay or lesbian. There is an evil spirit behind this sickness. If you like believe me , if you like don't believe me but an very sure of what am saying. How I got to know is a story for another day. If u are gay, you are not normal you Are both physically and mentally sick. How can u be doing your fellow man yansh and you call it normal? How can you pose yansh for your fellow man and you said you are mentally okay. Well I trust my Gov Obiano. He dey do better Asa not nkem okeke his deputy

Actually he did.
There is nothing abnormal about being gay. It's just your ignorance and prejudice

2 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by seniormallam(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
This guy want to seek asylum and be permanent in USA , naso baba want japa for naija, why now that they have a USA president that likes gay?
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Sleekfingers: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Explain to us how frowning on homosexuals makes us hypocrites?
How does frowning on paedophilia makes us hypocrites?
How does frowning on rape make us hypocrites?
I want to understand your logic?
So if we detest evil, it makes us hypocrites?

how is practicing homosexual evil?

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by joseph1832(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is how they start making nonsense and abstract statement just to get attention. If and when they're asked to prove what they say, they start jumping up and down like a castrated monkey that missed a tree branch and landed on his balls.

Very useless and stupid individual. If you're gay kindly keep it to yourself. Why draw attention to yourself?

You can berate this government about the state of insecurity troubling the nation without bringing your sexuality into it.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by adadike(f): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanda:

Actually he did.
There is nothing abnormal about being gay. It's just your ignorance and prejudice
everything is abnormal about penis fuuckking a fellow penis. It's insane. Learn to call a spade by it's name
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Sleekfingers: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Starzo:
How does not liking/accepting something make them hypocrites?? Una go just dey use words without understanding the meaning

i know why i use the word hypocrites.....
Most nigerians are bloody hypocrites....and i dont owe u any explanation.....
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
adadike:
everything is abnormal about penis fuuckking a fellow penis. It's insane. Learn to call a spade by it's name

Your spade is another man's shovel. My dear u are not God and have no right to dictate which creature is right or wrong. Just because u are attracted to a particular gender doesn't mean everybody was created like u. Homosexuals are here and will remain here whether u spew hate or not

2 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Starzo: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sleekfingers:

i know why i use the word hypocrites.....

Most nigerians are bloody hypocrites....and i dont owe u any explanation.....
na u Sabi
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Brendaniel: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

But Trump was still U.S. President when end sars protest in Nigeria saw the uprising of gays and Lesbians holding placards in broad Day light demanding for their rights.

Yeah, they were shooting their shots, but this social media publicity is quite different, you can see them reporting directly to Biden, something they will never try with Trump...
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by adadike(f): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanda:

Your spade is another man's shovel. My dear u are not God and have no right to dictate which creature is right or wrong. Just because u are attracted to a particular gender doesn't mean everybody was created like u. Homosexuals are here and will remain here whether u spew hate or not
I am not God and will never be. But this same God destroyed cities coz of sodomy. A spade is a spade and a shovel is a shovel. Call evil by its name. Gay and lesbianism is both a mental and spiritual sickness and if you blackpanda is gay coz I don't know why you are defending this evil then you are mentally and spiritually sick as well. Go for deliverance while there is still time

3 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
adadike:
I am not God and will never be. But this same God destroyed show cities coz of sodomy. A spade is a spade and a shovel is a shovel. Call evil by its name. Gay and lesbianism is both a mental and spiritual sickness and if you blackpanda is gay coz I don't know why you are defending this evil then you are mentally and spiritually sick as well. Go for deliverance while there is still time

Hahaha read your bible very well, I am sure homosexual sex is not the only sin God punished. Even u that is a woman, u have no right to wear trousers, speak in public or even eat catfish. All those are heavy sins in the bible yet u do them. And u want to come on social media to judge other people. Can't u see ur hypocrisy! You are neither God nor a psychiatrist to determine who is sick. What u are is ignorant and unwilling to be enlightened. You are telling me to go for deliverance when u are also full of sins. Who told u u will make heaven Lubbish. My dear go and rest. Nothing u do or say will stop Gods creations whether u like it or not. All u can really do is rant online.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by adadike(f): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanda:

Hahaha read your bible very well, I am sure homosexual sex is not the only sin God punished. Even u that is a woman, u have no right to wear trousers, speak in public or even eat catfish. All those are heavy sins in the bible yet u do them. And u want to come on social media to judge other people. Can't u see ur hypocrisy! You are neither God nor a psychiatrist to determine who is sick. What u are is ignorant and unwilling to be enlightened. You are telling me to go for deliverance when u are also full of sins. Who told u u will make heaven Lubbish. My dear go and rest. Nothing u do or say will stop Gods creations whether u like it or not. All u can really do is rant online.
this topic is about gay and I never even mentioned hell but it seems your guilty conscience is disturbing you. Stop doing your fellow men . You are mentally sick. Go for deliverance. I repeat, you are mentally sick go and get help

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=blackpanda post=98613805]

Hahaha read your bible very well, I am sure homosexual sex is not the only sin God punished. Even u that is a woman, u have no right to wear trousers, speak in public or even eat catfish. All those are heavy sins in the bible yet u do them. And u want to come on social media to judge other people. Can't u see ur hypocrisy! You are neither God nor a psychiatrist to determine who is sick. What u are is ignorant and unwilling to be enlightened. You are telling me to go for deliverance when u are also full of sins. Who told u u will make heaven Lubbish. My dear go and rest. Nothing u do or say will stop Gods creations whether u like it or not. All u can really do is rant online.[/quote
]

There's no enlightenment in a man fuckin another man in the poop hole.

You add nothing to our countrys progress and development, what's worse anyone can practice homosexuality , it requires no intelligence rather it's the antithesis of progression.

You're loud now but when the government starts clamping down, don't expect sympathy from the same people who tried to save you from your perverse mental disorder.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by NaijaCover(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
adadike:
Biko let me be o. All those yeye hov using penis to Bleep penis should emulate akpokuedike

Do u still remember
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
adadike:
this topic is about gay and I never even mentioned hell but it seems your guilty conscience is disturbing you. Stop doing your fellow men . You are mentally sick. Go for deliverance. I repeat, you are mentally sick go and get help

I didn't tell u I was gay so your assumption is both stupid and baseless. You are the one who took up Gods position to judge which sexual orientation is right or wrong. If u are truly focussed on your salvation u won't have the time to be pursuing gay people up and down. Face your God and they will face theirs. Ok.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=doxijaw post=98614000][/quote]

There was a time Nigerians said the same thing about twins and children born with certain defects. The truth is that ignorance idls what is motivating u. People fear what they do not understand, and fear lends wings to hate. Live and let live ok. Face your own salvation and leave the judgment for God
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanda:

I didn't tell u I was gay so your assumption is both stupid and baseless. You are the one who took up Gods position to judge which sexual orientation is right or wrong. If u are truly focussed on your salvation u won't have the time to be pursuing gay people up and down. Face your God and they will face theirs. Ok.

There's no way you are not gay and extremely pained about it.

I've never seen you fight for other just causes like child labour, poverty etc.

We know your type, sexual deviants , you add zero to the country's progress
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sleekfingers:

how is practicing homosexual evil?

Is homosexuality the natural way of having sex or of procreation?

How does condemning homosexuality makes us hypocrites?
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by H2ho(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
If you a gay and following me, please kindly unfollow.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by slaypapa: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
I now see where bobo risky made his money from
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanda:

There was a time Nigerians said the same thing about twins and children born with certain defects. The truth is that ignorance idls what is motivating u. People fear what they do not understand, and fear lends wings to hate. Live and let live ok. Face your own salvation and leave the judgment for God

Nope , I'm way smarter than that counter intuitive argument.

The twin killings were done by specific tribes and scientific advances has improved the outcomes for children born with defects, now that's progress.

What will homosexuality achieve?

Yep absolutely nada , so the comparison is mute.

You'll literally use anything to defend sexual deviancy, it's almost like saying there was a time when beastiality was seen as evil and now we should embrace it to prove we are not backwards.

Nah you're the socially programmed one here, the white man is your god, if he tells you sleeping with your mum is ok tomorrow, you'll accept it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:

There's no way you are not gay and extremely pained about it.

I've never seen you fight for other just causes like child labour, poverty etc.

We know your type, sexual deviants , you add zero to the country's progress

You've never seen me what Have u been following my posts and comments? Smh. So now you've moved from ignorance to telling lies. Lol

Btw who is the "we" u are referring to Lol. You ignorance is astounding! You assume people only proffer opinions in support of groups they belong abi. What a backward and quite slow reasoning. So if I support women emancipation and feminism, it means am a woman If i support kindness to the poor, then it means am poor Rubbish. Pls grow up ok. You that is not a sexual deviant, name the things u added to the country. Mtscheeeew

1 Like

Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by Cousin9999: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Stunt queen.

Please be quiet, dude.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by doxijaw: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
blackpanda:

You've never seen me what Have u been following my posts and comments? Smh. So now you've moved from ignorance to telling lies. Lol

Btw who is the "we" u are referring to Lol. You ignorance is astounding! You assume people only proffer opinions in support of groups they belong abi. What a backward and quite slow reasoning. So if I support women emancipation and feminism, it means am a woman If i support kindness to the poor, then it means am poor Rubbish. Pls grow up ok. You that is not a sexual deviant, name the things u added to the country. Mtscheeeew

The word ignorance or homophobic is useless to someone like me.

I'm well versed in different topics, i see things holistically, so try something else.

Bottom line if homosexuality isn't going to get people out of poverty, build infrastructures , allow for continuity of our race, it's simple retrogressive.

What doesn't benefit depletes and if you don't understand this simple logic, I'm sorry you're lost asf.
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:

Nope , I'm way smarter than that counter intuitive argument.

The twin killings were done by specific tribes and scientific advances has improved the outcomes with children born with defects, now that's progress.

What will homosexuality achieve?

Yep absolute nada , so the comparison is mute.

You'll literally use anything to defend sexual deviancy, it's almost like saying there was a time when beastiality was seen as evil and now we should embrace it to prove we are not backwards.

Nah you're the socially programmed one here, the white man is your god, if he tells you sleeping with your mum is ok tomorrow, you'll accept it.

Actually u are not quite as smart as u think. You support twins now, but at the time they were being murdered it's people like u that were championing it and claiming white man is God rubbish.

What will homosexuality achieve Are u serious? What will heterosexuality achieve other than population explosion, fewer resources, death and disease Lol. Being smart involved using your brain dispassionately. Homosexuality is actually an answer to depopulation, which is one of the biggest problems facing the world today. Forget emotional arguments, face facts. If we are talking in terms of contribution to society, let me tell u most of the greatest artists, poets, scientists were either gay or had no interest in heterosexuality. grin Go and read history
Re: 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says by blackpanda: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
doxijaw:

The word ignorance or homophobic is useless to someone like me.

I'm well versed in different topics, i see things holistically, so try something else.

Bottom line if homosexuality isn't going to get people out of poverty, build infrastructures , allow for continuity of our race, it's simple retrogressive.

What doesn't benefit depletes and if you don't understand this simple logic, I'm sorry you're lost asf.

Actually u don't see things holistically. U only see things one sided from what u were told or taught.

If u truly want to talk of benefit to society, then homosexuality is a million times more beneficial to society than heterosexuality.

Look around u today, the biggest problem the world is facing is overpopulation. From china to India everybody is looking for ways to reduce their over populated resource-deficient cities, all thanks to heterosexuality. Thanks to heterosexuality we have to deal with unwanted pregnancies, diseases, abortion, pregnancy complications, rape, domestic abuse and what have u. So my dear don't come and lecture on benefit to society cos sleeping with the opposite sex is not any better for society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election / INEC Official Beaten Over Adamawa Governorship Election Results (Video) / Moremi Ojudu Writes A Letter To Tinubu: "You Sold Us Using Lagos As Model"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.