Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria (59746 Views)

''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) / Why You Must Travel Today / This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by abnot: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Thanks for giving it back to him hawt-hawt. You've just exhibited the highest level of maturity in your response. Kudos!. They often think once you get into US or other western countries, the best thing is stay put and start a life. Many would even vow never to return home again. A few of us who did are forever fateful to God for the courage. As they're planning to to run away, many whites are looking for opportunities here. It's just because they're seeing what Nigerians can't see. I just finished a zoom meeting on a multi million dollar project here in Nigeria, to commence soon. Not even the American president would have offered me half of that, had I chosen to stay back and worked in the white house
Thank you brother. I figured out that there was no point further engaging with him. I'm also thankful for the little we've done in our respective fields amidst the challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by GallantDuke(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
caye:

What If I Told You... that this man is actually a push-him-to-graduate quota system baby. You shouldn't expect more from him.
I totally believe you.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by GallantDuke(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
He does
He absolutely does
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by GallantDuke(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Akaegwu:
That guy is a complete muntula
Abi oooo
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by tshtsh: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
valenu:
Hahahaha! You want to tell us you have traveled out (heaven) before coming back to hell, i don't believe it. Post the pictures else, na lie
You cant respond back at @abnot as he has clearly shown that he is not in the same league with you. Takeaway from this encounter and show respect to anyone you come across. Learn not to look down at people.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by linearity: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
dawnomike:
Nigeria's covid 19 case is not the worst in Africa... Citing covid as the reason for this is questionable.

Yes, Nigeria COVID case is not the worst, but I guess you didn’t read the entire article.

COVID case, however little it is, if mixed with corruption is a deadly disease. Nigeria have a way of circumventing the rules, I watched a documentary the other day, apparently you can secure a positive COVID test results from some testing sites in Nigeria, without visiting them.

All that is needed is a phone call and exchange of money and someone else will stand in your place to submit samples to be tested and you will get the results in your names.

Despite the hype about not traveling without a negative test in Nigeria, this guy was allowed to travel from Nigeria without his results....and I doubt if non of the many security checkpoints at the Nigeria Airport who are suppose to check for compliance didn’t question this guy and know the fact that he didn’t have the right documents, but he was allowed through anyway.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by valenu(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
tshtsh:

You cant respond back at @abnot as he has clearly shown that he is not in the same league with you. Takeaway from this encounter and show respect to anyone you come across. Learn not to look down at people.
for your mind, the same person, different account hahahah!
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Originalsly: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

(Hard to vouch for the IQ of most Nigerians these days).

shocked shocked ....ehmmm.... my eyes are hurting... I may try reading this later!
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by tshtsh: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
linearity:

Yes, Nigeria COVID case is not the worst, but I guess you didn’t read the entire article.

COVID case, however little it is, if mixed with corruption is a deadly disease. Nigeria have a way of circumventing the rules, I watched a documentary the other day, apparently you can secure a positive COVID test results from some testing sites in Nigeria, without visiting them.

All that is needed is a phone call and exchange of money and someone else will stand in your place to submit samples to be tested and you will get the results in your names.

Despite the hype about not traveling without a negative test in Nigeria, this guy was allowed to travel from Nigeria without his results....and I doubt if non of the many security checkpoints at the Nigeria Airport who are suppose to check for compliance didn’t question this guy and know the fact that he didn’t have the right documents, but he was allowed through anyway.

Nigeria may be underreporting its cases due to limited testing capacity outside of Lagos. Hopefully Delta will comment on it soon
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by tshtsh: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
yetunsbay:
Is 9ja Africa most affected country ?
Its equally as bad in south africa
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by MickzyDonald: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
subcbouy:
When a man wants to get to another man he uses something loophole to defend his position, that C-19 case is getting worse in Nigeria is just to tell you lies Nigeria government is using to steal from treasury. Because other nations are shouting about the increase of cases, so we too have to shout.
Its because you haven't see people die of it that's why...but i also no our governments might be lying about the numbers but its real bro
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by tshtsh: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
drlateef:

Please stop all these misinformation. South a Sudan and Somalia are worse than Nigeria in terms of economic fortunes. How many of their citizens are like Hushpuppy? There is dignity in poverty. Nigerians have lost their dignity in foreign lands due to misbehaviour of our citizens. Government is not the source of misinformation on COVID. But the teeming majority just chose to remain ignorant despite the number of deaths increasing. Nigeria needs social re-orientation. Our moral compass has broken completely.

Agree with your first statement but the second one though lol Hushpuppy isnt the standard for comparing economies
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by tshtsh: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
abnot:

Contrary to your comment most international carriers want to operate into Nigeria. Nigerian route is very profitable as we pay a lot to travel compared to other African countries. This is partly because we have no flag/national carrier and thus almost every foreign carrier operates as a monopoly on the Nigerian route as the BASA’s with Nigeria are one sided .

What happened to the much talked about air nigeria ? If that works out the routes will be more competitive
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Lifeiseazi: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
valenu:
I love this news. Many Nigerians do not know the level the inefficient leadership of Buhari has reduced them to. Most of them who don't travel and are collecting monthly stipend to oppose truth on Nairaland think they are enjoying. Ignorance is not excuse.

Bad leadership results in bad economy.
Bad economy results in increased crime rate.
Increased crime rate results in many countries keeping strict eyes on you.
Country s keeping strict eyes on u results in u remaining in ur forsaken country.
Increased crime rate results in living as a slave in your father land.
Living as a slave in your father land results in dissatisfaction about life hence, snipper!

You must support the splitting of this failed Nigeria if you love your children to come.
baba read before you comment... you just spill rubbish on this thread...if you want to leave and allow people that want to stay to stay
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by doyeni: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
dawnomike:
Nigeria's covid 19 case is not the worst in Africa... Citing covid as the reason for this is questionable.

Did you check the merits of the ban. If passengers were to present a certification of clean health before travelling, how then did our fellow Nigerian get onboard the plane without any result. It means Nigeria is getting noticed for wrong/sharp practices especially at government establishments. And I don't think any nation would want to put their business or citizenry at risks because of the misdemeanor of another country. If you've passed through our airports, you might have seen what officials do.
Peace...
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by valenu(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lifeiseazi:
baba read before you comment... you just spill rubbish on this thread...if you want to leave and allow people that want to stay to stay
Begie begie. Must one Nigeria continue?
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Originalsly:

shocked shocked ....ehmmm.... my eyes are hurting... I may try reading this later!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
And this is for the Nigerian Northern Muslims to know that North African and Middle eastern countries Muslims see them as slaves, second class, and a fake.

cheesy
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
majamajic:

Yes it's going now , they started accepting bookings just yesterday

Maybe cos they see the upcoming rush
since last week bro, first flight will be on 5th second flight 12 third 19th
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by nedekid: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Koulture:
Mtcheww.

Wetin wan carry me go dubai in the first place?

It's not even a place to hustle,no jobs in Dubai, even the few ones available pay peanuts.
Dubai good for goodtime.
Take your family go do holiday.
As per work. Me I no know.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by Koulture(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
tricksters:

Foolish talk from another foolish Nigerian. Every job in UAE both dirty n rubbish job pays beta than what your father can ever earn in his lifetime. Stop commenting on NL just to announce that you are a lunatic.
Ur mother left yansh their.

Animal.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by majamajic(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
porthouse7:
since last week bro, first flight will be on 5th second flight 12 third 19th

Yes first flight is 5th , thank God oooo

I dey fear since I hear say na only Emirates , cos Emirates no dey carry nigeria local foods stuffs wella

With airpeace we back to business now
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by GallantDuke(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
tricksters:
And you foolishly believed that.
Is it the govt at the center that transformed Akwa Ibom or is it the FG to condemned Abia to the stinking rotten state it is now ?

Why many of u no just Wan get sense 4 God sake.

You just made a senseless reply, the Akwa Ibom you used as a reference point is not even developed when compared with it's huge mineral resources. Nobody is dissociating the state governors from the underdevelopment of the states but what I am saying is that since we copied the federal system of government from the US, we should also run the system the way they do it over there of which state autonomy is part of it.
You can't blame totally blame a state governor for the security failure in his state because he is helpless, even the building of roads is not totally his duty.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by nkiliuzo(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
na the drug trafficking they want to stop not any rubbish covid 19 bullish.it ....
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by ehinja: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
As all other airlines will make a stop in their country of origin before proceding to Dubai this will make the Nigerian passengers only fly Emirates.Nice way to take out the competition without violating any rules. Only airlines based in Nigeria can otherwise operate as well if any.
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by olisaEze(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
GallantDuke:

Is like you have comprehension problem

Ego no let am close mouth, shame no let am talk with reason again. Don’t bother wasting ur time there. grin
Re: Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria by GallantDuke(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
olisaEze:

Ego no let am close mouth, shame no let am talk with reason again. Don’t bother wasting ur time there. grin
Abi ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. / Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Cow Imported From US By Ekiti Government Breaks Loose At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.