Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Witness - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Witness (269 Views)

My Adventures With Jehovah Witness (episode 1) � / Accidental Witness (morelli Family #1) By Sam Mariano / THE WITNESS (A Detective Kolapo Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Witness by lahp(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
preface: Story of a reputable family and how it engages day to day challenges.
its in chapters.
the first five chapter talks about each individual in the family.

NOTE : This work is purely fiction.

You can drop comments and suggestions.
Re: The Witness by lahp(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
--CHAPTER ONE--MEET DAD--.

Hi am dad!.Its never been an easy path for me yet I have survived.My father was a nigerian sailor, he was employed by the british to serve teas on ship.So the only times i get to meet him was when his ship gets to nigeria.The only time i spent time with was in his old age, the old man has made money for himself ,after a long life of sailing he even fought in both world wars.
A strong proud ijaw man from okoloba in bayelsa.but he died struggling in his room after struggling with a spirit.
I wasnt there to resuscitate him like i did twice,cause i had issues with my elder brothers wife.
his burial was a grand onefor the old man he truly deserves it.
I am dark with a long jaw like the ijaws got tribal mark like yorubas. I spent of my childhood in the west so i can speak fluent ife yoruba.
I am married now not long to a woman from the south like me.
'What? look at this idiot' she didnt double that water proof thats why it tore.
many times she does this never careful with things,she nags about everything i do always acting too righteous.

if she like let her not enter this car i will leave her and go.

village people all of them in the family,now they expect me to feed them.

(1) (Reply)

Law And Criminology Story / Create An Upwork Account In Less Than 1hr / I Need A Professional Ebook Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.