|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,968,598 members, 7,205,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 December 2022 at 08:15 AM
|Operations Manager Vacancy @mymedicalbank by mymedicalbank: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2021|
Operations Manager Vacancy!
MyMedicalBank is a health technology company with a vision to revolutionise access to health information in Nigeria and across Africa through creating digital solutions that connect consumers with healthcare providers, health information and their health records from their smartphone.
We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to expand our clientele and increase our revenue.
1. Coordinate and oversee internal and external business operations
2. Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
Ikeja, Lagos State with additional requirements for remote working.
Negotiable depending on experience with performance bonus added to encourage enterprise.
1. Oversee the implementation of the company’s roadmap in key aspects of the business
2. Build strategic partnership with third parties and negotiate with prospects to close deals
3. Be the principal contact person for the company’s partners and vendors
4. Monitor management tracking and performance tools against KPIs and targets
5. Be the first point of contact at management level for resolving key internal and external business issues
6. Ensure all applications and tools to support service delivery and collaborative working are functioning at all times
7. Implement processes to monitor staff performance and compliance with company’s requirements
8. Ensure safekeeping and good working condition of company assets
9. Produce regular performance reports
10. Ensure operational documents are up to date and readily accessible to staff
1. Minimum 5 years experience in a management position
2. HND/BSc in any discipline, MBA an added advantage
3. Knowledge of business management principles and practices
4. Experience of formulating business strategies and planning
5. Experience of budgeting and financial control
6. Strong negotiation and persuasion skill
7. Good computing skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and collaborative tools)
8. Ability to plan own workload and that of team members ahead daily, weekly and monthly
9. Strong leadership and people skills
10. Knowledge of trends in the healthcare/ ICT industry an advantage
To apply, complete this pre-interview form: https://forms.gle/qjUgcidg1na1yaBt9
Only the most qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
NB: get acquainted with our services @ www.mymedicalbank.com
Think Health, Think MyMedicalBank
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40