Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds (63354 Views)

Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by ebukajay184: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nigerian music star, Davido has praised Nigerian Gospel artiste, Mercy Chinwo, stating that her songs uplift his soul, IgbereTV reports.

Davido took to his Twitter handle on Sunday morning, January 31 to praise the gospel singer.

He wrote;

"Mercy Chinwo all morning ! She’s amazing !!! Lifts up my soul!! Thank you Jesus"
https://twitter.com/davido/status/1355818159144628225?s=19

Reacting to Davido's open confession, Mercy Chinwo shared a screenshot of Davido's tweet about her songs via her Instagram handle. She returned all glory and honor to God as she wrote;

“THANK YOU JESUS"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKtPpL5Dvx5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Obo grin Ifeanyi's Dad grin

He always has a way to return to the church. I remember when be play band in one church.

That video eh sweet me die, you see him cap and his sticks, rolling drums grin

Jesus is worthy to be praised.

290 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
She's one of the few gospel artists who's songs minister life into you alongside Nathaniel bassey.

Unlike those other ones who made speaking in tongues a norm in every gospel music undecided

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Eminimore: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
mercy chinwo naija best gospel artist

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by JaneYave(f): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
It really does for many of us too.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by vallycan: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jesus love me too much ooo Dat song elevates the spirit...@davido is all about Jesus

25 Likes

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by festacman(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Incredible God, Akamdinelu for Excess Love you are showering on us. Oh Jesus thank you, Obinasom!

MERCY CHINWO - strongly anointed to lift souls in awe and worship of God Almighty.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by SpicyMimi(f): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
She's one of the few gospel artists who's songs minister life into you alongside Nathaniel bassey.

Unlike those other ones who made speaking in tongues a norm in every gospel music undecided
And Steve Crown. His songs gets you connected to the Holy Spirit so fast ehn!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by DoubleEngine007: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
This woman anointing/grace na full voltage..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
OBO say make we listen to mercy Chinwo...issokay I Don begin download all her songs.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Cholls(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
My brothers na Burna boy make bros enter depression... Eiyah! Get well soon, it is only Christ that can save

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by bigjackass: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by 3gpvids: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mercy be careful of davido
i dont like what i hate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by oluwasegun007(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
You cant ove him leas
Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Nickymezor(f): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
cool
Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by theFilmtric: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
smiley
Baby mama loading...

no be me talk am o!

theFilmtricsay

3 Likes

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by 400billionman: 12:26am On Feb 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by NobleSeed(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2021
That awkward moment you spot the difference between your voice and hers.. You just belike I love ya songs it uplifts my soul.
Tell am make him open him phone if you go see any mercy song there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Kingofum(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2021
Khayceeofficial:

you're a cowward and hell bound. Is speaking in tongue a bad thing?

ogun kill you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by femi4: 6:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Davido is always blowing hot n cold
Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Soulsymbol99: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Lifts up ur soul 2 shout SHEKPE!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by ForeThinker: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Naxxo
Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by slimjosh231(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Clout chasers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Lordswazz(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2021
She's just the definition of persistence.

When she won Nigerian Idol as far back as 2012 and found it difficult to get instant success, it was as though she'll fade into oblivion like most talent competition winners.

I'm glad she has finally found her voice.

That one no go stop Davido from impregnating baby mama number 4 sha.

18 Likes

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Johnbosco77(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by FireTheMods: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Good
Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Shortyyy(f): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Na so
Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Lalaismad: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Hallelujah

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2021
David my man the biggest Twitter, Facebook and Instagram influencer
Just a single tweet made mercy Chinwo trend for the first time after a long while
I don't too much of fancy his songs, but honestly, this dude is the real GOAT of Nigerian music industry

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo / Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.