Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria (9863 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Cargo From Uk To Nigeria ! Cargo From London, Birmingham, Manchester To Nigeria! / Cargo Companies From London, Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by SAPNETUK: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2011
SAPNET Solutions Limited

Take advantage of our range of courier, cargo, personal shopping and many more services.

We can help with your delivery, personal shopping and freight to all destinations in Nigeria

Do you have excess luggage to send to Nigeria?
Do you want to buy an item in the UK without travelling down?
Do you want to stock your store in Nigeria and you want a reliable cargo and freight service company that can effectively handle your goods at a very competitive price?
Do you want to relocate to Nigeria and need help with moving your property?

Contact us on +44161 241 3928 or visit us online at www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk

email- airfreight@sapnetsolutions.co.uk

Join us and follow us on:
Facebook – Sapnet Solutions Limited (https://www.facebook.com/SAPNET?ref=ts)
Twitter - SAPNETsolutions (http://twitter.com/#!/SAPNETsolutions)
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by SAPNET: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
LCD/Plasma TV's, Laptops, Desktops, Clothing/Accessories, Footwear, Perfumes,Musical Equipment,Children's Toys, Mobile Phones,Books, Leather sofas , the list goes on,

These are some of the items we have freighted in large quantities to various locations in NIGERIA from the UK in just one week.

For your Air-cargo solutions, visit www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by SAPNET: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2011
Call or visit our website for your cargo from UK to Nigeria
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by SAPNET: 5:02am On Aug 17, 2011
Great discounts now available
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by SAPNET: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2011
Card Payments for your UK to Nigeria cargo now available from Nigeria using Interswitch, Verve and Visa cards.
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by 2dmax(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
from america nko?
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by SAPNET: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2011
^^^^ We cover only the UK to Nigeria route.
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by CHUKANWEZ: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2011
Hi Guys,
Didn't have much time to read everything on here but i suppose you guys are more like emmmm!!!! jack of all trade i suppose, smiley.i have a car rover 75 model 2002 reddish colour planinig shall i say to ship it back to Nigeria.just want to ask if you guys can get a qoute for it, @ cheapest you can quote smiley
Thanks
Chuka
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by SAPNET: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^ Thanks for your enquiry.However,we ONLY do Airfreight and do NOT do seafreight.
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by CHUKANWEZ: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2011
Thanks for quick reply
I will let you know if anything come up,
take care and God belss
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by ericosa: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2012
o
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by SAPNETUK: 7:12am On May 22, 2012
SAPNET SOLUTIONS CARGO SERVICE www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk

CARGO TO NIGERIA

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SUPER FAST AND EFFICIENT CARGO TO NIGERIA SERVICES. WE HANDLE YOUR GOODS PROFESSIONALLY AND PROVIDE FREE INSURANCE (subject to terms and conditions)

FREE COLLECTION
FREE INSURANCE
FREE STATUS ALERTS

FROM ANYWHERE IN THE UK TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, WE ARE THERE TO MEET YOUR CARGO NEEDS.

CALL ON US TODAY AT www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by SAPNETUK: 4:12am On Jul 21, 2012
Get your parcels professionally handled and shipped to Nigeria in less than 5 days.
Visit www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by SAPNET: 6:08am On Jul 25, 2012
Currently the fastest door to door service from UK to Nigeria
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by Mayaa(f): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
Sapnet or pixel services Is it possible dat u Can track my parcel from royale courier agents in Abuja airport wer t landed on monday an send to me in calabar?
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by Mayaa(f): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
Sapnet or pixel services Is it possible dat u Can track my parcel from royale courier agents in Abuja airport wer t landed on monday an send to me in calabar?[b]Sapnet or pixel services Is it possible dat u Can track my parcel from royale courier agents in Abuja airport wer t landed on monday an send to me in calabar?[/b]Sapnet or pixel services Is it possible dat u Can track my parcel from royale courier agents in Abuja airport wer t landed on monday an send to me in calabar?
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by ericosa: 12:02am On Oct 27, 2012
AIR FREIGHT & CARGO FROM UK TO Lagos and any city in NIGERIA!! SEA FREIGHT TO Lagos NIGERIA-

CARGO TO NIGERIA ! CARGO TO AFRICA!! CARGO TO THE WORLD, AIR, Sea FREIGHT & CARGO FROM UK TO NIGERIA!!

SEA FREIGHT TO NIGERIA - Prices from £1.50p/kg for sea freight, for your items to be cleared and delivered to you.

Do you require cheap reliable AIR cargo freight and sea freight services to Nigeria, Africa and anywhere in the world from Aberdeen, London, Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, Dundee, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness, Elgin and Scotland and UK wide?

Then PIXEL CARGO can help you. PIXEL CARGO is a UK Based cargo and freight forwarding company that specializes in providing excellent and efficient cargo services from all over United Kingdom,( Aberdeen, London, Glasgow, Dundee, Cardiff, Manchester, Belfast, and many more) to various destinations across the globe, mainly to the African continent, and with main focus in Nigeria.

We specialize in international cargo, Sea shipping and forwarding of domestic freight overseas from UK .You can be assured of our fantastic rate and prompt secured service whether you are sending parcels, documents, pallets, excess luggage, container of any size or have regular requirement for a full or part charters, you can rely on our prompt and efficient network around the world

PERSONAL SHIPMENTS

We operate a personal door to door service / pick up any where within Uk, Aberdeen, London and any Uk towns and deliver within 5 days or less to Nigeria. We can provide International air cargo services/ sea freighting and shipping to those individuals and families who regularly send domestic household items and personal effects abroad and back home to Nigeria and Africa.

BUSINESS CARGO SOLUTIONS

We also provide cargo and freighting solutions to businesses that ship goods overseas, we aim to help you remove the stress out of moving products from A to B allowing you to concentrate on your core business.

We can help those Businesses and people in Nigeria procure goods in the UK and deliver to Nigeria and anywhere in Africa.

We could help you cargo your items like: (Not Exhaustive)
All sizes of LCD flat screen TV
Laptops & Computers
Exercise and sporting items
Glassware and other fragile Goods
All Motor vehicles

Choose Pixel Cargo services as your reliable partner in the moving and sending of your goods from all over UK to Nigeria and other international destinations( with main offices in Aberdeen to attend to Scotland clients and offices in London for England clients)

Why don’t you visit our website: to look at the services we offer or get in touch or download our attached flyer.

http://www.pixelcargo.co.uk

info@pixelcargo.co.uk

Mob: 07883896664, 07588036540

Cheap rates for items to Lagos Nigeria environs
Also good rates for items going outside Lagos Nigeria.

Sea freight from 1.50p/ kilo gram for goods from Uk to Lagos tin can Apapa

Air freight
Call for rates, depends on weight of the goods you will be sending.

Call Now!!

For cheap air freight from Uk to lagos, Air and sea freight from London to Lagos, or any city in Nigeria, Air and sea freight from Aberdeen to Lagos, Nigeria, Air and sea freight from Cardiff to Lagos, Nigeria, Air and sea freight from Manchester to Lagos, Nigeria, Air and sea freight from Newcastle to Lagos, Nigeria, Air and sea freight from any where in United Kingdom wide to Lagos and any city in Nigeria.
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by ericosa: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2013
SEND YOUR BAGS, SUITCASES, EXCESS BAGGAGE, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS & VEHICLES TO NIGERIA BY OUR LOW PRICED, FAST AND SAFE AIR & SEA CARGO -FREIGHT.

DO YOU REQUIRE LOW COST AND FAST AIR & SEA CARGO/FREIGHT TO NIGERIA?

AIR CARGO TO NIGERIA! SEA CARGO TO NIGERIA!! CARGO TO AFRICA!!!

Do you require low cost, fast, safe and reliable air, sea cargo and freight services to Nigeria, Africa and anywhere in the world from UK, London, Manchester Glasgow, , Aberdeen Dundee, Birmingham, Cardiff and Scotland?

Then PIXEL CARGO SERVICES can help you. PIXEL CARGO is a UK based cargo and freight forwarding company with operations in London, Aberdeen and UK wide. We specialize in providing excellent and efficient air & sea cargo services from all over United Kingdom to various destinations across the globe, mainly to the African continent, Asia and with main focus in Nigeria.

We specialize in door-to-door, port-to-port shipping, air freight, sea freight, local removal, international cargo, shipping and forwarding of domestic freight overseas from UK .You can be assured of our fantastic rate and prompt secured service whether you are sending parcels, extra baggage ,boxes, suitcases, documents, pallets, excess luggage, motor vehicle, container of any size or have regular requirement for a full or part charters, you can rely on our prompt and efficient network around the world

Our mission is to provide you with on-time guaranteed safe air freight & shipping of your goods. We provide low cost, reliable and professional service. Our expert professionals can pack your valuable items to prevent any breakage of fragile items.

PERSONAL SHIPMENTS

We operate a personal door to door pick up service from any city in the UK or you can drop off your items at our collection centre in your city or our operational address in London & Other offices. We can also pick up your items from your door in any city in UK like London, Birmingham, Leeds, Southampton, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Manchester, Dundee, Cardiff, and all over Scotland cities, etc. Pixel Cargo is a reliable partner in the provision of International cargo services to those individuals and families who regularly send domestic household items and personal effects abroad and back home to Nigeria and Africa.

BOXES, BAGS & SUITCASE

Airlines only allow very minimal weight that can accompany you during your travel. However, we can provide you with the cheapest rates for taking your personal items along with you during your next travel requirement to Nigeria. We specialize in excess baggage, student shipping, relocation and mini moves. We understand how important it is to take your personal items which hold meaning in your life while moving temporarily to Nigeria.

We can provide you with suitcase, removal boxes, product boxes, wood crates, moving boxes and others. Call Pixel Cargo to ship your boxes and suitcase at low cost.

OTHER HOUSEHOLD GOODS

Pixel Cargo also provides low cost air freight & sea cargo services for those specialized household items. We understand how valuable this kind of cargo is and which is why we provide secure and reliable cargo facility for electrical items, Pcs, laptops and other specialized items. We understand these type of fragile cargo should be shipped with intense care, so we ensure they are packed and handled with care. We could help you air freight & cargo your items like: (Not Exhaustive)

All sizes of LCD flat screen TV
Laptops & Computers
Exercise and sporting items
Glassware and other fragile Goods

SEA FREIGHT & CONTAINER SERVICE FOR VEHICLE & BULKY ITEMS

If you want extra low cost service to Nigeria, then Pixel Cargo monthly Sea freight & container service will meet your needs. We provide container shipping services to private individuals and business shippers seeking low cost international own or groupage/shared container shipping rates.We have a regular container service departing for Nigeria Monthly, call and send your items very cheap.

We pack, load into our container, ship and clear Nigeria customs and have it ready for collection in Nigeria office. We can provide secure & speedy service to individuals and businesses requiring low cost sea freight service for their household, business industrial goods, sales items, machines and vehicles, other mechanical items that are bulky, heavy & most times fragile. We meet all government regulations and provide a low cost fast, secure monthly service at the best prices you can find in the UK

BUSINESS CARGO SOLUTIONS

We also provide cargo and freighting solutions to businesses that ship goods overseas, we aim to help you remove the stress out of moving products from A to B allowing you to concentrate on your core business.

SERVICE LIST

• Air Cargo & Freight services- Door to Door to any Nigerian City

• Sea freight & Shipping of personal items, bags household items, Cars, Vans, Trucks, industrial goods, furniture’s, sofa, freezers, TV, Any heavy items too costly for air freight.

• Next day Courier & parcels, bags, luggages, letters delivery within the UK and EU.

• Purchase Assistance service for those residing in Nigeria wanting to shop in UK. Shop in any UK store- Pay in Nigeria and have it delivered to us for resending to you- UK2Nigeria Shopping assistance service

• Can provide UK delivery address to those residing in Nigeria for their shopping from the UK.

• Can repackage and resend to Nigeria.

Choose Pixel Cargo services as your reliable partner in the moving and sending of your goods, excess baggage, boxes, suitcases internationally & to Nigeria

Why don't you visit our website: http://www.pixelcargo.co.uk/ to look at the services we offer or get in touch or our facebook page.

info@pixelcargo.co.uk..

Mob: 07883896664
Offices in London, Aberdeen & Collection drop of centres all over UK cities.

PRICES FROM
£3.80/kg for items above 100KG to Lagos Nigeria environs
Anything below 100kg is £4/kg to Lagos Nigeria environs
4.50/kg for items going outside Lagos Nigeria.
Sea Freight- From £1.50/KG
Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by ann1111: 4:06am On Jan 07, 2014
With all due respect i want to thank DR. TEBE for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found greattebespelltemple@gmail.com A great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in just 24hours after the spell has been cast. 24hours later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR. TEBE released him, to know how much i loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have share together. As I am writing this testimony right now i am the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that is why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR. TEBE for the excessive work that he has done for me. Here is his email address greattebespelltemple@gmail.com His web site address is http://greattebespelltemple.webs.com

Re: Cargo,airfreight And Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria by ann1111: 4:06am On Jan 07, 2014
With all due respect i want to thank DR. TEBE for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found greattebespelltemple@gmail.com A great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in just 24hours after the spell has been cast. 24hours later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR. TEBE released him, to know how much i loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have share together. As I am writing this testimony right now i am the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that is why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR. TEBE for the excessive work that he has done for me. Here is his email address greattebespelltemple@gmail.com His web site address is http://greattebespelltemple.webs.com

(1) (Reply)

Direct Export Links To Verified Foreign Buyers That Will Give Letter Of Credit / The Story That Change My Life Career / Landscaping And Beautification Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.