Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Confused.. Should I Go For Spiritual Cleansing Or Advance My Career - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confused.. Should I Go For Spiritual Cleansing Or Advance My Career (291 Views)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / For Believers: Bible Studies For Spiritual Growth / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused.. Should I Go For Spiritual Cleansing Or Advance My Career by pj007(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hello nairalanders. This would be a short post. I got a revelation from a close pastor of mine that I needed to embark on a spiritual cleansing in other for me to be successful. To be honest i have been finding it diffucult to succeed at anything and its quite frustrating, no Job, no skill, no income. So the pastor said the prayer is needed, and I have to pay the sum of 30,000 naira for the spiritual materials.

Now I got an offer to learn a lucrative skill that will advance my career in life and to be honest its challenging but am finding the skill quite insightful and lucrative, because I have friends doing it and also making money from it, but they wouldn't teach me, it is not illegal. it just takes hard work to master the craft. To be honest I want to venture into this career path because I know it will take me places. I have gone through the beginners level now advancing to the intermediary level so I need to require the sum of 30,000 naira for the course..

Now my question is should I pay for the spiritual cleansing or take a leap of faith and delve into this new found career.. I really need your input..
Re: Confused.. Should I Go For Spiritual Cleansing Or Advance My Career by chatinent: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
The businessman of a pastor wants to use you to complete his house already on lintel.

There's actually nothing like spiritual cleansing. It's a medium and a vantage for pastors to extort unsuspecting persons.

Did Jesus ever request anything?

It's your choice to be wise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused.. Should I Go For Spiritual Cleansing Or Advance My Career by MightySparrow: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
He that wears shoes knows where it pinches, they say. If you have been noticing a pattern in your life or family, don't ignore it. Still seek counsel from those who know. I will advise you do both together. Spiritual forces are real, yahoo plus boys that do money rituals if no results,why do we see evidence in their lifestyle?
Re: Confused.. Should I Go For Spiritual Cleansing Or Advance My Career by Bola146(f): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Why deceiving yourself 30k for clean The pastor will still continue collecting more money from you! Don't put yourself inside any bondage!!!!!! If you can get the money, then you are a little bit okay, you need to be contented with the little you have to be multiplied, why not wait unto God with faith and prayers to get to your destination? Go on your knees and seek God's face in prayer.
Re: Confused.. Should I Go For Spiritual Cleansing Or Advance My Career by JourneytoEL(f): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
if you really want to be cleansed, become born again and live a life of prayer and fasting. Anything short of that is not from God. p.s anyone who asks for money for prayers is not a pastor, you can call him a spiritualist or herbalist. What is he using the money to buy candle or goat for God or to bribe him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Confused.. Should I Go For Spiritual Cleansing Or Advance My Career by yomi007k(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin grin

Pastor cleanser....awon ti facial cleanser.

Only in Africa.

Things don hard for pastor, he wan sell him services.

My guy, if you don't have an education, a skill or a trade that offer goods or services to people then you wont earn money. It's that simple.

Things hard for everyone, even the cleanser.
Re: Confused.. Should I Go For Spiritual Cleansing Or Advance My Career by pj007(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Thanks for all the contributions... Thanks
Re: Confused.. Should I Go For Spiritual Cleansing Or Advance My Career by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Feb 01, 2021
pj007:
Hello nairalanders. This would be a short post. I got a revelation from a close pastor of mine that I needed to embark on a spiritual cleansing in other for me to be successful. To be honest i have been finding it diffucult to succeed at anything and its quite frustrating, no Job, no skill, no income. So the pastor said the prayer is needed, and I have to pay the sum of 30,000 naira for the spiritual materials.

Now I got an offer to learn a lucrative skill that will advance my career in life and to be honest its challenging but am finding the skill quite insightful and lucrative, because I have friends doing it and also making money from it, but they wouldn't teach me, it is not illegal. it just takes hard work to master the craft. To be honest I want to venture into this career path because I know it will take me places. I have gone through the beginners level now advancing to the intermediary level so I need to require the sum of 30,000 naira for the course..

Now my question is should I pay for the spiritual cleansing or take a leap of faith and delve into this new found career.. I really need your input..
you want to pay 30k to a babalawo/voodoo priest who pretends to be linked to Jesus Christ for what you call "spiritual cleansing"? undecided
That is cheap...the babalawo-pastor's business must be running some kind of sale for him to offer you that that price there . undecided
Just make sure you get your receipt and maybe buy insurance in case the voodoo fails in the end..just to have backup of sorts. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Sign Mean? / Let's Reason: Was The Water Jesus Turned To Wine Alcoholic? / What Is The Law Of The Spirit Of Life In Christ Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.