Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens (680 Views)

Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens by IamPlato(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
THE RISE AND FALL OF SLAYQUEENS

With the way ladies have evolved I had to rewrite this article
Let me first calm myself with a cup of frozen coffee so I can reduce the number of dangerous things I am about to say.

Okay… Where do I even start? Hmmm

Okay, I Was coming back from the fuel station; I made sure I looked everyone who walked passed me in the eyes, especially ladies. and then along came this girl I knew quite well although we were not the talking type and as she walked with a guy, in order to avoid eye contacts or greeting me, she laughed at the lame thing he said then looked away, I just smiled and walked passed them
Her type of life style ran cross my mind, she was the slay queen but in her early stage.

That was years back and today she has really advanced, she has been to most parts of Lagos than Lagos itself, she has had countless number of sex, she has smoked all the flavours of shisha, she knows the taste of numerous dicks, and she is probably very good at twerking, all these and more but the funny thing is that, she is barely 18.
I usually say that young girls do not understand what they are doing, they surely know what they are doing but do not understand it, many may not understand until experience makes them understand
For those who do not understand the meaning of slay queen, let me tell you how Google defines a slay queen...
A slay queen is a woman who wants to choke everyone else with how beautiful and cool she is.
Now allow me to define slay queen
A slay queen is a woman who believes strongly that the world revolves around her ass and boobs and as a consequence becomes resistant and defensive to facts and evidences that flaws her belief.

Slay queens and social media are like man and oxygen; their headquarter is Instagram then there is face book and twitter but unlike the devil roaming about seeking whom to destroy they are busy seeking attention of promiscuous men although also seeking the destinies of men to destroy as well as destroying theirs
They are the latest spices of women in town
They are not limited to social media, as a matter of fact; social media is the platform where they advertise their goods and services (I believe you know what I mean)

Various times I have tried hitting off a conversation with slay queens, I began to feel pity for myself; their English don’t usually match their makeup polished face, their command of English is epileptic... they find it difficult to use impressive words and they end up punctuating their sentences with more than enough “As in”, “Oh my God”, “Duh” and “I was like”...

In 2020 girls were all over the internet twerking seriously, some used oil, some even used milk, the poor idiots used palm oil, the extreme ones did the twerking naked and some opened their legs wide and fingered their PUSSIES, another set of mad ones inserted dildos in their pussy or anus and twerked on dildos, all these happened on live video chats.

If you are a guy reading this, I take God beg you, I beg you with whatever you serve please make sure you see inbetween a woman’s legs before you marry her, don’t ever marry a woman because she recommended to you by anyone. Don’t save sex for marriage, I know what I am saying oh… Many girls today are completely useless oh, their vagina is out of place, I don’t want men marrying them, let them stay useless to death, there are many girls today whose pussy can not grip tight on the average dick because she has been busy fucking every thing with different dicks.

2021 there is silhouette challenge, this particular challenge looks like a challenge from hell… Ladies have lost value both physically and mentally, if you are a lady who is still mentally okay sorry dear but majority carries the vote, you may not be one of the assholes but the black sheep currently out numbers the white.
Ladies go online today and confidently tell the world that they Bleep for a living, my brother no be juju oh, it’s just that this evil don too sweet this useless girls.

There are guys online saving all your sexual madness and foolishness and will use it to destroy your future tomorrow, I will personally go and buy memory cards and save up all the sexual videos and attention seeking videos, the stupid sexual comments on it and keep it for you, just know that I am your new village people.

On a serious note, many of you ladies might commit suicide in the future when people open your pasts.

This is evil, can be very enjoyable but difficult to escape...

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens by Starthemes(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens by tyup(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
I love real Niggas like you......man i owe you a crate of Trophy

If ur here and ur in any serious relationship with a 9ja girl sorry to say but ur Mad n stupid

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens by chatinent: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hit the button if you didn't have to read that but know what it's all about.

Everytime ladies! If everyone's books are opened, the term “prostitute” will fit the males more than the females.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens by illicit(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
In the future, it will be a norm....
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens by neztar: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
These days i don't know the difference between church girls, regular girls, slay queens and hoes. Its like they all behave alike.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens by codedgalaxy: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Eh ehn let me borrow a word from dem slay queens and comment. Mm-mm-mm-mm mmm Whats that word i am looking for ? Ok sorry i now remember___
"MAD Oooooo"cheesycheesycheesy

#codedgalaxy
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens by Cutehector(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin they will say no sex till marriage... Na them, they are the real wicked people. Infact 100percent of the ladies that say no sex till marriage are either too wide, or have vaginal dryness.

No sex till marriage is a scam and a selfish ploy to get you hooked.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Slayqueens by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
I understand your fears but if you are going to keep records of women's escapade.then you need a space as large as unilag main campus library.e no dey finish.

just pray hard to God that you no enter evil hand

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

He Doesn't Know My Love Language. / "Moving on" for men / When Both Of You Get To Old Age, Will U Still Find Each Other Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.