Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:36 PM

Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? (854 Views)

Does Anyone Here Know This Lady's Instagram Profile? / My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise / Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by dumahi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Something happens to me which I'm beginning to think is strange. This is it: When I hear that a guy declared himself gay, I FEEL A VERY STRONG URGE TO VOMIT. I also experience it to an extent when I see a lady wearing a leg chain.

Is it just me or is there anyone else experiencing it that you know? Again, is there any advise on how to stop it?
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by chatinent: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
It's not actually what you hear that's causing you nausea.

It's what you think they do.
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by illicit(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
The girls with leg chain are not bad....

They are bold, I don't like timid gals
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by dumahi(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
illicit:
The girls with leg chain are not bad....

They are bold, I don't like timid gals
What's bold about it?
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by mu2sa2: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
I feel with you - it is weird that insanity is being regarded as normal. No sane person will take delight in soiling part of his body with another person's shiit.When you hear gay your mind's eye see a blokos covered in shiit and this overcome you with nausea. I think you can get over it by visualizing something pleasant, like your favourite meal or movie, whenever you hear gay. Those guys are stupid. High time the pervert are decimated because they're capable of luring young, impressionable youngsters into their evil fold.
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by illicit(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:
What's bold about it?

It takes a lot of courage....
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by helinues: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leg chain, hmmmmm

Really sexy to me but, leg chain on decent skirt and office shirt... Oh la lah

As for the gay part, I can't condemn them not praise them.. So make I waka
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by gasparpisciotta: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Only ‘opios’ feeling funky wear leg chain.

Quote me anywhere...
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by paulolee(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
don't know about urs but a bea once told me same feeling whenever she is around a broke hustling gee, dt she do have dt same urge when staying or dating a broke gee..
I was pissed n brokeup with her, years later she got married to the son of a rich man dt also owns the estate I stay and am still broke..
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by dumahi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Only ‘opios’ feeling funky wear leg chain.

Quote me anywhere...
Can you educate me please? What's 'opios'?
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:
opios means smelly mess cheesy
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

opios means smelly mess cheesy
whats with you and smelly stuff
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2021
perkyB:
whats with you and smelly stuff
I got a sensitive nostrilsgrin
I'm allergic to dirts
Re: Please Help! Does Anyone Else Have This Issue? by gasparpisciotta: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2021
dumahi:

Waffi name for women of easy virtues

(1) (Reply)

I Think This Girl Might Like Me / VIDEO: Eudoxie Yao Carries Boyfriend Grand P Who Recovered From Hip Dislocation / Boyfriend Beats A Girlfriend Like Dog But She Won't Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.