Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:09 PM

Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure (1990 Views)

How Much Will This Structure Cost? Land Already Available / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure / What Is This Structure Used For At Awolowo Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by JIREN01: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
How much do you think this'll cost? I only have a picture of the front view.

Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by Sirmuel1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Looks like a 3bedroom flat. Your budget should be 5m. (You may not spend up to that depending on the location of the land)

2 Likes

Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by Kinkykinky: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Your best bet is to opt for an estimation by a QS!!!

There are variables, you can't just say X amount would complete X structure!

1 Like

Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
JIREN01:

Budget between 10 - 12m for a 3bedroom bungalow with similar view

2 Likes

Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Show all view...
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by samwash(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Someone may spend 10M or less to complete this house, another person may spend 50M then you will see someone that will spend 100M.
It all depends on the quality of materials used & the interior & exterior finishes that's what gives a house its value.

If a Nigerian politicians want to build this type of house as a primary Heath center, only the building without equipments will go from #500 billion . grin grin
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by JIREN01: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2021
southniyikaye:
Show all view...
I wish I had the side and back views.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by JIREN01: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2021
samwash:
Someone may spend 10M or less to complete this house, another person may spend 50M then you will see someone that will spend 100M.
It all depends on the quality of materials used & the interior & exterior finishes that's what gives a house its value.

If a Nigerian politicians want to build this type of house as a primary Heath center, only the building without equipments will go from #500 billion . grin grin
hmmmmm. Very true
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by MRFIXER001: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2021
Location of the site, specifications in the drawing and taste of the client determines the cost, but for standard structure with good finishes budget 7 - 10m
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by Blackman101: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2021
my take
DPC, block work and roofing 7-8m
finishing (Plastering, POP,tiling ) 2.5m
fitting (painting, electrical fitting, toilet , kitchen, wardrobe ) 3-5

likely cost=N15 m

NOTE

you can also spend 25m to 30m depending on the quality of material used.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by JIREN01: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Blackman101:
my take
DPC, block work and roofing 7-8m
finishing (Plastering, POP,tiling ) 2.5m
fitting (painting, electrical fitting, toilet , kitchen, wardrobe ) 3-5

likely cost=N15 m

NOTE

you can also spend 25m to 30m depending on the quality of material used.
3-5M for fitting?

1 Like

Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by vhuqnl(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
JIREN01:
Hi. Did you finish from OAU Rx some 4years back?
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by JIREN01: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
vhuqnl:

Hi. Did you finish from OAU Rx some 4years back?
Yeah, but 3 years back though.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by vhuqnl(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2021
JIREN01:
Yeah, but 3 years back though.
Guess you aren't the person I thought you are(the person grad 2016). Interesting though, meaning we were once classmates, but I didn't graduate, left along the line.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by JIREN01: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2021
vhuqnl:

Guess you aren't the person I thought you are(the person grad 2016). Interesting though, meaning we were once classmates, but I didn't graduate, left along the line.
You thought I was Jire/Jaccfam?
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by vhuqnl(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2021
JIREN01:
You thought I was Jire/Jaccfam?
Yea
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by JIREN01: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
vhuqnl:

Yea
Oh, I'm not. I know him though.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by okalo(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Looks like a 3bedroom flat. Your budget should be 5m. (You may not spend up to that depending on the location of the land)

5m ke, 16m to 18m
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure by Blackman101: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
JIREN01:
3-5M for fitting?
yep

(1) (Reply)

Your Quality Wall Paper Here With Affordable Price / Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors / Malaysian Gardens Dream Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.