Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Apostle Joshua Selman Msgs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Apostle Joshua Selman Msgs (294 Views)

Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car / Sufficient Grace – Wafbec 2020 Day 4 | Apostle Joshua Selman / [sermon] The Power Of Productivity – Koinonia 2019 | Apostle Joshua Selman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Joshua Selman Msgs by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dear friends
Does any one have 50 messages of apostle's messages.kindly help me with it. Need it badly.God bless u richly
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Msgs by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Dear friends
Does any one have 50 messages of apostle's messages.kindly help me with it. Need it badly.God bless u richly

How I wish I could help you !
I have it but I don't know how to get it across to you. The size is way to big !

But you can download them on sbic network.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Msgs by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
gaius01:

How I wish I could help you !
I have it but I don't know how to get it across to you. The size is way to big !

But you can download them on sbic network.
pls are u on telegram or whatsapp 0811-265-8211? U can share it with me ..plssssss.i also live in lagos.or my email address pls
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Msgs by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
pls are u on telegram or whatsapp 0811-265-8211? U can share it with me ..plssssss.i also live in lagos.or my email address pls
How do I explain this to you? Why can't you download it let me give the names of the one I have.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Msgs by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
gaius01:

How do I explain this to you? Why can't you download it let me give the names of the one I have.
alright .send d link so I can download undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet Moroufdeen Makinde AKA Blkmazzy, Signed To Award Winning Manager Emyx / Yankee Davis - Yawa Dey / Wasiu AyindeK1 Thrills Oba Elegushi &Toyin Abraham As She Knee Down To Spray Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.