Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute (71627 Views)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Theboss100(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Men and pussy.....may his soul rest in peace
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....
The body of a woman is like
heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul And purgatory for the wallet ..
I thought he was done..then he called me again son....
Four things destroy a man easily...they are
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX

And remember son....when you banging a girl ...then be careful during the coitus...if you start hearing her screaming and moaning...faster! Faster...oh baby harder harder! Oh yeah! Hunnnn..baby don't stop....
Then you must be careful son or if possible just stop if not you might join your ancestors...there is no medal or award for best pussy banger son...
You grandfather told you all that Why are you lieng shocked

1 Share

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by neonly: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dapcity007:

Mumu Simp wants to defend woman

Then you don't know me
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:
What's the post mortem sign of extreme orgasm grin... Africans can be funny grin...Is extreme orgasm a post mortem diagnosis in forensics pathology?? grin

What're you always like this ogbeni? grin
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
This kind thing sopoz d happen for Bauch and Kano. Those guys there love sex pass money
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by MJlee31(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
heaven to the eyes
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger

And remember son....when you banging a girl ...then be careful during the coitus...if you start hearing her screaming and moaning...faster! Faster...oh baby harder harder! Oh yeah! Hunnnn..baby don't stop....
Then you must be careful son or if possible just stop if not you might join your ancestors...there is no medal or award for best pussy banger son...
Laugh wan kill me.... but all ur father said is true ooooo
What about peopel wey dey do soapy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by MJlee31(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
Bros u and this ur anthem..
U wan kill me with laugh
Wetin Nigeria girls do u sire
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jesse6:
omo that guy dey vex oo
Abi he wan shift her womb �
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by sungelsocco(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
I am not trusting all these headings any longer. I'm beginning to think � all these ladies use these men for ritual. They will come and say he died from extreme orgasm, priapism, gbogbotigbo. All na lie!!!
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by stormborn28(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Joystark:
If you follow me go na enjoyment go kill you.

lol
I can do the thing very well cool cool
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Yemisi87: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fahdiga1:
What a pleasurable death

According to local newspaper Nyasa Times, the man "died of too much sexual excitement and sweetness."
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Oblongata: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
All of una wey dey always talk ‘burst my brain’, this is for you grin
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Charlie2020(f): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hmm! Inside life
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
What kinda rubbish is this? undecided
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Felabarmudia: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:
What's the post mortem sign of extreme orgasm grin... Africans can be funny grin...Is extreme orgasm a post mortem diagnosis in forensics pathology?? grin
They didn't do anything,all they did was ask what was the last thing he did and Gbam!

Result is out
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by emaseriki: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Absolutely right!!! Slawomiir
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Adukpe19(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Very very few ladies are commenting. At least their advice to the male folks is necessary na. I guess they're not reading the post.
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fahdiga1:
What a pleasurable death
Nor be small thing. Imagine a young man dying from too much excitement and sweetness. My question is, are women of today too strong for the men when it comes to sex?
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by madukaanaya(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
;Dthat feeling when u want to release is indiscribable
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by UnusualDammy01(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
1001 way to die �

Sadly he went back to his creator through how he came to this world.... something must to kill a man...
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Fahdiga1: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Seyzcham91:
grin better than being dead by the hands of herdsmen
I de tell you
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by paschalj4(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
he died in active service...
he died a legendgrin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
heaven to the eyes
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger

You would have been a successful writer but you've chosen your path... Ọmọ ale
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Tillatalk: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
If nah Nigeria dey go still put the lady for jail despite they did postmortem
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Tundex911: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Harder..... Harder.... Harder...

Deeper..... Deeper... Deeper...

Now Mr Charles don go b that
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by petitejolie(f): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
So orgasm kills?
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Oteikwu1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Which one b extreme orgasm again ??
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
neonly:

Yur grand father must be a womaniser to know all he tolded you
Tolded cheesy
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Mstar98: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by DumbGeek(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
heaven to the eyes
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Dbrainwaves: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
king Solomon! Chai! What an epoch making way to bow out in grand style? This man has taken the shine off Abacha's record in the art of banging. For sure, Abacha must be turning angrily in his grave with envy now. He sauntered into this world the body of a woman & superbly exited through the same pathway. Men, softly softlie-oo, reckless digging of pussy is dangerful. Better read my lips & go write it down. Chikena!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.