Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute (71628 Views)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by luminouz(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Emeka71:
Do you mean you release that much?

It's a joke hommie. Surely one litre of sperm being released would kill any man
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Coolx: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Men and pussy.....may his soul rest in peace
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....
The body of a woman is like
heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul And purgatory for the wallet ..
I thought he was done..then he called me again son....
Four things destroy a man easily...they are
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX

And remember son....when you banging a girl ...then be careful during the coitus...if you start hearing her screaming and moaning...faster! Faster...oh baby harder harder! Oh yeah! Hunnnn..baby don't stop....
Then you must be careful son or if possible just stop if not you might join your ancestors...there is no medal or award for best pussy banger son...
Gbamsolutely
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Chival9(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fahdiga1:
What a pleasurable death
like say them tell him make he no Bleep, he won't believe. #sweetinthemiddledeath#
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Neddyogu(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
baralatie:

hypertension dey rupture blood vessels in the brain ni

Yes. Plaque buildup can cause stenosis in the small vessels of the brain. Sexual activity increases blood pressure cos of epinephrine infact a penile erection is achieved and maintained by an increase in blood pressure. So a hypertensive person runs more than double risk when having sex.
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Nazgul45(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Something has finally killed a man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by deebrain(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
The type of death many a young man, wish for.

Lol.

Rip to the deceased.
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Lilpen3758: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
chocolateme:
please I miss them... I am checking it out immediately
Seems like you are a big fan of james?
what's your favourite novel?

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by rimam849(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
it was a good day for that nigga to die #HARD

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by baralatie(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Neddyogu:

Yes. Plaque buildup can cause stenosis in the small vessels of the brain. Sexual activity increases blood pressure cos of epinephrine infact a penile erection is achieved and maintained by an increase in blood pressure. So a hypertensive person runs more than double risk when having sex.
shocked

mehn! people should exercise and watch their blood pressure o

thanks for the heads up!
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Hassanmaye(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Some even collect far more. Yet she still no go allow una to even see her pant. Una go just dey salivate but no chopping. cheesy
Hahahahahaha that's wickedness I swear grin grin Like how my girlfriend was doing to one Randy lecturer, he was giving her A'alam without stress yet she didn't give the idiot a chance

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Sagax(m): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:
He died in Active service....The man must be very happy in his grave grin

He die a happy Man
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Bikonze(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
He came and went.
Jesse6:
omo that guy dey vex oo
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Ibeanukovic(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=98616955]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
heaven to the eyes
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger

And remember son....when you banging a girl ...then be careful during the coitus...if you start hearing her screaming and moaning...faster! Faster...oh baby harder harder! Oh yeah! Hunnnn..baby don't stop....
Then you must be careful son or if possible just stop if not you might join your ancestors...there is no medal or award for best pussy banger son...
Bad guy!!!
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by WriterX(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
he lived a active life and went out with a bang by a bang and after a bang
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Starzo: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
omoburuku:
naija o l o s h os una see una mate, even after collecting 5k for 2 nut, una no fit still make a broda go out with a bang....smh cry
naija girls no Sabi do anything
too lazy in bed
Dem nor fit make person experience this kind thing
Go to East Africa if u want ur mind blown
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Starzo: 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You think the extreme orgasm that killed him can be afforded with 5k?

The quality of your orgasm depends on your payment tongue
I can bet with all I have that the men did not pay up to 5k

sex is not that expensive in those countries and their women love giving. Dem nor be like naija girls wey stingy die for bed
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Sagay212: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Towtow too sweet. Wetin sweet dey kill.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Dollarremix(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
well I am speechless for now. so I move
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by chocboi78(m): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2021
NotGej:
RIP gentleman.

You died for NUTIN
don't lemme sir grin grin
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Polynek(m): 12:31am On Feb 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
heaven to the eyes
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger

You are indeed A REAL NIGGER
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Cuteboi98(m): 12:59am On Feb 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
heaven to the eyes
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger

Walahi over wellness dey worry this guy grin grin
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by MENofIRON(m): 1:00am On Feb 02, 2021
She Loves and Enjoys it Hard and Big. Be A Man of Iron. Last Longer With Natural Herbs and Ginseng.
https://healthyyman.name.ng/sales/
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by MENofIRON(m): 1:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Be A Real Man Of Iron. Last Longer And Stronger In The Other Room.
https://healthyyman.name.ng/sales/

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Womanizer(m): 4:46am On Feb 02, 2021
Sagay212:
Towtow too sweet. Wetin sweet dey kill.

I agree completely grin
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Raggy(m): 4:55am On Feb 02, 2021
He died a happy man
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by MrCodeSolo: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2021
luminouz:

It's a joke hommie. Surely one litre of sperm being released would kill any man
naa heart attack kill am
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by litaninja(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2021
The knacks bust him brain. Literally.
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by mechanics(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2021
Hmmm, he died committing sin.
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by chocolateme(f): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Seems like you are a big fan of james?
what's your favourite novel?
yes oo
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Neddyogu(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
baralatie:

shocked

mehn! people should exercise and watch their blood pressure o

thanks for the heads up!

Welcome
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Dawiire(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2023
heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul And purgatory for the wallet
Four things destroys a man easily...they are
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.