Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) (82824 Views)

Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions / Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road / Gunmen Assassinate Man In Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by AbdulJabbar1: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
BigBashiru:

fear no go gree me get security guards oh......

id rather just use dogs and cctv...

there are good ones sure but most arent....

CCTV is good but na for aftermath, and you can’t have that on the move, only at home and perhaps the office

The dogs can’t go everywhere with one either, las las na GOD Dey save person

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by AbdulJabbar1: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hedonini:

As abokki wey your moniker suggest say you be, you are free to continue 'corruption' by chopping public funds. After all, government money no be anybody money. The so-called national cake. Story for another era.

But, if I suffer, we do private business together you come chop my share wey be better money, my personal sweat and my personal expectation.... mallam, you must collect. At all cost.

All the people wey don dagbo you, how many done collect?
Thank you broda ode... I’m a true blooded Nigerian, mum Igbo, Dad half Yoruba half Hausa... so what is your point
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

All the people wey don dagbo you, how many done collect?
Thank you broda ode... I’m a true blooded Nigerian, mum Igbo, Dad half Yoruba half Hausa... so what is your point

Calling me brother ode announces what you think of yourself. Pity.

Nobody don dagbo me. Worst of all no be say you run go where I no fit reach. You still dey same Naija dey flaunt rubbish. Try am first.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by AbdulJabbar1: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hedonini:

Calling me brother ode announces what you think of yourself. Pity.

Nobody don dagbo me. Worst of all no be say you run go where I no fit reach. You still dey same Naija dey flaunt rubbish. Try am first.

Lool why you personifying it as though you and I have ever or will ever have any sort of business together?!

I don’t condone, I don’t support, nor do I appreciate 419ers, Azamen or Fraudsters... So you know your circle and how to handle yourselves
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by aktolly54(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

To be honest even in these foreign countries na GOD Dey save person... I lived in the US for a few years and those Haitian boys don’t play games oh, nor do the Hondurans or Cubans, it’s very easy to get caught up in the crossfire. The difference is in Nigeria it’s always targeted, and it’s someone close... Sometimes you’re good to your associates and they want your place, most times it’s money though or an opportunity that can only suit one person so one feels the need to eliminate the other, be that as it may, just cuz you and I won’t go that extent doesn’t mean the next man won’t...

My security men eat the exact same thing I eat, they have a room in my main house not at the gate post, I have a separate aboki for that. But my guys call me their brother. One of them is a football player, we just got him a visa to attend a school in Canada on soccer scholarship, he’s 26 but one of the most loyal men I’ve ever met, a sergeant but he has big dreams of playing football, I’m very happy for him, even though I will surely miss him
if you are into politics or have a friend in politics, i won't mind to serve under you or the person.I just want to have political experience because i have a dream about politics,i understand you don't know and it require a level of trust to hire someone to work for but trust me,am READY TO SWEAR with anything you want.Just to let you know my heart are pure and you should have nothing to fear.I study political science so i prefer to work for politician or something close
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Lool why you personifying it as though you and I have ever or will ever have any sort of business together?!

I don’t condone, I don’t support, nor do I appreciate 419ers, Azamen or Fraudsters... So you know your circle and how to handle yourselves

It's not about 419ers or fraudsters, no need to generalise or form sanctimonious, unless you're just being a twerp.

If you live in Nigeria and do business in Nigeria (some kinds of contracts and brokerages), you know how people can be. No need to explain much. Respect yourself.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by BigBashiru: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

CCTV is good but na for aftermath, and you can’t have that on the move, only at home and perhaps the office

The dogs can’t go everywhere with one either, las las na GOD Dey save person

you dont understand. store cctvs also capture streets.... so a killer will have been caught via cctv footage near by as he approaches the victim.

Almight protecting person is just laziness. Almighty protect those who protect themselves.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by BigBashiru: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Starzo:

women are far worse
they'd hurt both the body and soul
they're evil knows no bounds. it comes from a very dark place

its not a competition who is worse...
the truth remains that murder and brutality is largely in the domain of males.... but women can be evil too of course.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Shormiey(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
mmadu4:
drug deals went wrong . he ran away with lots of money from drug dealing came to naija to build houses and hotels with the money .
I guess you know him too well to let out this information....
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by CDCEO001: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....
Put on my intellectual cap while blazing my weed as I peruse through this article and read between lines.....I must say it looks like deal gone wrong

Probably he be azaman coming up with stories saying blah blah........blah
As in them don kill the aza........Boys nor want hear that word......
Even me as a real niggarrr i dey fear that work......very dangerous work
The funny thing be say them dey real kill the aza.....nor be all the time azaman dey fake the story....most times na true say them kill the aza....but boys nor dey want hear am at all
Who can translate in English please.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by millhouse: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Too bad
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Starzo: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
BigBashiru:

its not a competition who is worse...
the truth remains that murder and brutality is largely in the domain of males.... but women can be evil too of course.
nothing women can be evil, women are more evil

it's like you've never been on the receiving end of female evils. Only then will u realize that men are semi Angels compared to these women
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by BigBashiru: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Starzo:

nothing women can be evil, women are more evil

it's like you've never been on the receiving end of female evils. Only then will u realize that men are semi Angels compared to these women

I'm not speaking of evil. I'm speaking specifically of violence....and I'm not speaking of violence between the genders... in speaking of man - man and woman - woman.

A woman is less likely to murder another woman.

But a man is very likely to murder another man.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Starzo: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
BigBashiru:

I'm not speaking of evil. I'm speaking specifically of violence....and I'm not speaking of violence between the genders... in speaking of man - man and woman - woman.

A woman is less likely to murder another woman.

But a man is very likely to murder another man.
what did i.jusy hear u say??...a women is less likely to murder another woman??

I rest my case
you clearly don't know the gender u r talking about
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by BigBashiru: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Starzo:

I rest my case

Keep saving face. Police records of all major world police departments are there for all to see.
Men account for over 95% of brutal violent crimes in every world city

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by BigBashiru: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Starzo:

I rest my case

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Dollarremix(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]well, this most be the hand work of Fulani herdsmen assassin's. this country is in deep shit.i move
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Starzo: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
BigBashiru:

Keep saving face. Police records of all major world police departments are there for all to see.
Men account for over 95% of brutal violent crimes in every world city
Continue..
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Godsfavour78: 3:35am On Feb 02, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

boss please brief me on the process of going to Canada on a soccer scholarship.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by golddare: 6:42am On Feb 02, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/gunmen-shoot-delta-father-of-three-dead-in-vehicle-spare-others/%3famp=1

It seems the life expectancy of the rich in naija is lower than the poor now.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by AbdulJabbar1: 7:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Godsfavour78:
boss please brief me on the process of going to Canada on a soccer scholarship.

You’d have to look up a school that offers sports scholarships as well as academic scholarships. I simply put him in touch with the school I attended. Sent quite a lot of videos of him doing his thing, then he met with their Nigerian liaison officer. He told them his findings and he got a 70% scholarship to cover tuition and accommodation
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Godsfavour78: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

You’d have to look up a school that offers sports scholarships as well as academic scholarships. I simply put him in touch with the school I attended. Sent quite a lot of videos of him doing his thing, then he met with their Nigerian liaison officer. He told them his findings and he got a 70% scholarship to cover tuition and accommodation
please can I get the name of the school. Thanks.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Captain92: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Is like people kill people everyday in this God damn country��
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by vicardino(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Bought brand new but it’s not armoured, asking if it’s possible to do an aftermarket? I’ve had it over a year now though but you’d not be able to tell

I work with a company that can handle this perfectly, it's one of our services.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.