Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Advice Concerning : Undetected Sickle Celler - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Concerning : Undetected Sickle Celler (189 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Undetected Sickle Celler / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : Undetected Sickle Celler by Ortintin: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
A whole lot has been said concerning this situation and the fact that she carried out the test 7 times to ascertain is suspicious.
Its obvious she might have been having incoherent test results thats why she had to do multiple times to confirm her genotype.

Well this can't be undone since the child has been born already, so my advice for the parents is to know what's good and what's not good for SS. In general they just have to give her extra care. And a little bit of research on their part to help their child will also help.

I have an advice running group so you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

(1) (Reply)

Surprise Your Kids With Any Of Our Product At @kiddieshome On Instagram. / Why Invest In Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling? / Most Families Don't Know Why Hospital Bills And How To Avoid It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.