Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl (1269 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Slimdada(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
There's what my village people call
"Igba eriri"
A young man boldly going to a girl's house and declaring his interest in her,
That's Getting Married to her subsequently even when they are both are not ready ATM,
You Can buy a bottle of wine for the family or drop other stuff's which I have forgotten.

I think I have seen a girl who I would love to marry In the nearest future she has some xtics of my kind of woman,so
I want to go and see her mother then declare my intentions
With a Sharwamma I will make and a bottle of her chilled favourite drink
Is it a bad idea??
I need a girl by my side now so we can push forward and plan
Now I never blow
Not when I cash out loud
goldiggers will now choke everywhere,making it hard for me to find true love..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
cool
There's nothing to be afraid of...

When I started dating this my present girlfriend,I remembered me visiting her mum for the first time....She even compelled me to spend the night at their place and of which I did because where I came from was farther...

Over night,her mum and I became so acquainted to the extent that we played ludo games..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Part of what promiscuous men do these days to have free access to a lady's body,I pity any lady still falling for that scam,if you don't have money yet to do the necessary things then go and look for money before thinking about such visit,e no get head
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Slimdada(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Part of what promiscuous men do these days to have free access to a lady's body,I pity any lady still falling for that scam

you really think a sensible man who has no good intention for a Lady
would bodly walk up to her mum
and tell her he Love's her daughter and would love to marry her subsequently?

guy pass me wetin u dey smoke abeg....

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Slimdada:

you really think a sensible man boldly who has no good intention for a Lady
would bodly walk up to her mum
and tell her he Love's her daughter and would love to marry her subsequently?

guy pass me wetin u dey smoke abeg....
Weed people have come again, so its weed you want to offer your prospective inlaws abi? I pity the lady dating your sorry ass.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Slimdada(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=Sonnobax15 post=98619800] cool

When I started dating this my present girlfriend,I remembered me visiting her mum for the first time....She even compelled me to spend the night at their place of which I did because where I came from was farther...

Over night,her mum and I became so acquainted to the extent that we played ludo games..[/quot

wow that's very good I bet her mum would even like u more and say good thing's about u to her daughter
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Silentgroper(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Part of what promiscuous men do these days to have free access to a lady's body,I pity any lady still falling for that scam,if you don't have money yet to do the necessary things then go and look for money before thinking about such visit,e no get head
Free access, lol. I just what d unfree access is like
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=Slimdada post=98619961][/quote] Exactly,the mum no dey use me play even up till this very minute..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Slimdada(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Weed people have come again, so its weed you want to offer your prospective inlaws abi? I pity the lady dating your sorry ass.
.you be oluku

why pitying me when u don't know me or what I could offer my future in-laws

wetin come bring weed for the matter's now
if you don't have anything meaningful thing to say,can't you read and fem
you go just come online
dey cap careless??

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Slimdada(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Exactly,the mum no dey use me play even up till this very minute..

she and her family alone will even be enough reason for you as a man to double your hustle because you know you owe her and her family some obligations and Billings to pay subsequently
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Slimdada:

.you be oluku

why pitying me when u don't know me or what I could offer my future in-laws

wetin come bring weed for the matter's now
if you don't have anything meaningful thing to say,can't you read and fem
you go just come online
dey cap careless??

You stated clearly that you are a weedsmoker in your last response and your posts reeks of it
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Slimdada(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

your own reply above was the definition of what the speech of a high grade skunk smoker should look like
so I needed to know who your dealer is so I can start smoking your type of grade...
because no sensible man will type that first rubbish reply you dropped here

go and look for money before you think of woman
so if you blow suddenly you will fall prey to gold diggers
abobi you Don mumu

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool

When I started dating this my present girlfriend,I remembered me visiting her mum for the first time....She even compelled me to spend the night at their place and of which I did because where I came from was farther...

Over night,her mum and I became so acquainted to the extent that we played ludo games..
spend the night at a girlfriend family house. there must be something wrong with the girls mum head and yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
justosee:
spend the night at a girlfriend family house. there must be something wrong with the girls mum head and yours.
You no get sense?, didn't you read where I said where I came from was far,and there wasn't any hotel around on the village.....

Btw self,it wasn't under the same roof with her...it was a family compound and my girl's elder brother had a room..That's where I spent the night,but I returned the following morning...

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Slimdada(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
justosee:

what if the girls family lives in a duplex with empty room's
for The young man to spend the night since he came from a very far distance do you know if the girl already told her mum about him and she has been waiting for him to visit probably
does sleeping in their house means he had sex with her or he should have sex with her.Is he foolish?
see eh
Na negative mentality go kill una for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Slimdada:

what if the girls family lives in a duplex with empty room's
for The young man to spend the night since he came from a very far distance do you know if the girl already told her mum about him and she has been waiting for him to visit probably
does sleeping in their house means he had sex with her or he should have sex with her.Is he foolish?
see eh
Na negative mentality go kill una for Nigeria
only a foolish man will sleep in his girlfriend family house. what happened to all the hotels around?

What will be her family opinion about you when you leave? or you plan on becoming their errand boy when you get married to their daughter?

A wise man must keep a reasonable distance from his in-laws.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:

You no get sense?, didn't you read where I said where I came from was far,and there wasn't any hotel around on the village.....

Btw self,it wasn't under the same roof with her...it was a family compound and my girl's elder brother had a room..That's where I spent the night,but I returned the following morning...
You didn't see hotel? what kind of man go to his potential in-laws house without making proper arrangements?

You are throwing away the little respect they should have for you a son-in-law.

Ask your father whether sleeping in a potential in-law home is the best thing to do. we are Nigerians
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Mikester: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Slimdada:
There's what my village people call
"Igba eriri"
A young man boldly going to a girl's house and declaring his interest in her,
That's Getting Married to her subsequently even when they are both are not ready ATM,
You Can buy a bottle of wine for the family or drop other stuff's which I have forgotten.

I think I have seen a girl who I would love to marry In the nearest future she has some xtics of my kind of woman,so
I want to go and see her mother then declare my intentions
With a Sharwamma I will make and a bottle of her chilled favourite drink
Is it a bad idea??
I need a girl by my side now so we can push forward and plan
Now I never blow
Not when I cash out loud
goldiggers will now choke everywhere,making it hard for me to find true love..
If you make quick decisions in relationships especially marriages, you're likely to come to regret

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Slimdada(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mikester:

If you make quick decisions in relationships especially marriages, you're likely to come to regret

so a young man should wait until he has 100 billion dollar's before he should visit the family of a girl he loves and would want to marry

why y'all talking about going for a girl not until when a man is rich what then happens to man and woman coming together to plan together for their future and a young woman sticking with and praying for her man until he finally makes it,have you forgotten that some women brings good luck and open door's in a Mans life

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Slimdada(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
justosee:
You didn't see hotel? what kind of man go to his potential in-laws house without making proper arrangements?

You are throwing away the little respect they should have for you a son-in-law.

Ask your father whether sleeping in a potential in-law home is the best thing to do. we are Nigerians

me I get your point but bro no be every day something e fit be emergency and the guy no carry h ATM card,or maybe ATM swallowed his card and he was stranded that day lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Mikester: 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Slimdada:

so a young man should wait until he has 100 billion dollar's before he should visit the family of a girl he loves and would want to marry

why y'all talking about going for a girl not until when a man is rich what then happens to man and woman coming together to plan together for their future and a young woman sticking with and praying for her man until he finally makes it,have you forgotten that some women brings good luck and open door's in a Mans life
Your reply doesn't fit my comment one bit. Get yourself together. You're a talking bag of emotions

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:55am On Feb 01, 2021
Slimdada:

OP, you are doing the right thing by visiting the parents to show serious interest having discussed with your woman.

I tell people to deal with their fears,if you think you can/can't get a good woman when wealthy, you are right, it's on you. There are ways to know a woman truly loves you even when rich. Bill Gates has a successful marriage.

Equally having someone to plan with and succeed together can be the most important treasure a man or woman will ever have, I prefer to plan and grow with my woman.

So do your part with your woman,to solve every financial obstacles in your different areas of strength. You will be glad you did together. I just know this.

Mikester:

And how do you know it's a rushed decision?

OP of this trend, have you spoken to the girl, or you day eye from distance?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Mikester: 5:54am On Feb 01, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

And how do you know it's a rushed decision?

OP of this trend, have you spoken to the girl, or you day eye from distance?
All I advised was that he shouldn't make quick decisions in relationships as people end up regretting when they decide too quickly without carefully thinking it through. I don't know the OP or the said lady but that advice will be helpful to him... and you as well

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Slimdada:

me I get your point but bro no be every day something e fit be emergency and the guy no carry h ATM card,or maybe ATM swallowed his card and he was stranded that day lol
That is why it is good to plan well before visiting your in-laws.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by epkereamaka60858: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Slimdada post=98619961][/quote]
Exactly,the mum no dey use me play even up till this very minute..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mikester:

All I advised was that he shouldn't make quick decisions in relationships as people end up regretting when they decide too quickly without carefully thinking it through. I don't know the OP or the said lady but that advice will be helpful to him... and you as well

I'm never in denial of this sound advise, your answer seem to give a negative connotation to his logic, since you never understood the situation surrounding his decision to see the mum.

If you know me well enough, you will know where to channel this counsel. Lols
Re: Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl by Mikester: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I'm never in denial of this sound advise, your answer seem to give a negative connotation to his logic, since you never understood the situation surrounding his decision to see the mum.

If you know me well enough, you will know where to channel this counsel. Lols
Alright I've heard what you have to say now I will appreciate you stop bugging me. I'm busy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

She Will Do Anything For Money, She Does This!!! / Help! My Female Friends End Up Being Gay / #bbnaija: - Angel Deliberately Flashed Her V-gina To White Money(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.