Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

#FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! (45484 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Obinoscopy(m): 5:19am On Feb 01, 2021
Yes O, our local delicacy...Fufu and Egusi Soup is trending on TikTok and YouTube.

People all over the world are trying the food and posting their reactions on Social Media...and thats the trend right now.

Most of the African Restaurants in the USA and other foreign countries are really experiencing a boom in sales because of this cheesy

Below is a video of two African Americans sharing their Fufu and Egusi experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTK6WI80Q18

For more info just Google #FufuChallenge or search it on YouTube or Twitter or Instagram or TikTok. You'll be amazed at what you see wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Nackzy: 6:08am On Feb 01, 2021
Buhari is killing Nigerians, no one is making it trend, is something that you will eat and shit that's trending

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by FalseProphet1(m): 7:22am On Feb 01, 2021
I see the price of egusi increasing because of this, I see restaurants increasing the price of egusi soup, I see Nigerians complaining bitterly about the inflation. This I have seen.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by espn(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Speechless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by beardedboy(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Useless challenge.

What's the use?

Better find something sustainable to invest your (youthful) time in. Else, you'll just check time and see that you're 35 and you're still unemployed, unemployable and too broke to eat three square meals let alone invest in any business.

As the poverty capital of the world, we youths of this country don't have the luxury of plays and frivolities. We owe our future generations a lot. How can we undo the mess of our past generations when we're threading a path of hedonism, fraud and prostitution?

#think.

Alexaonfleek:
Better than silhouette challenge
"Less worse" would have been more appropriate.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by PussyKing(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2021
grin lesson

Wait for your time because it will come.

Who could have imagined fufu will blow like this across the whole world??

Finally Buhari is a natural disaster, he was born not to ever succeed but to fail.

Failure is inherent in him from birth.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by slawormiir: 7:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice combination though

But nothing like draw soup....
my love for anything draw soup especially okro..Damnnn...if you are girl and I later realize that you are good in cooking okro soup.....damn...leaving you will be a problem..
You go nowhere baby girl

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by aaamos(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Ok
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Factfinder1(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Trends that will die off this week and be forgotten

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by naijadrivablog: 7:23am On Feb 01, 2021
6 to 6 is trending.

Chai, wahala for who no de like akpu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by ZUBY77(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2021
I am waiting for Adeboye and Oyedepo to condemn it and ask the members to rather send the Egusi money to the Church

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by SHALLREIGN(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Iberiberism...
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2021
I hate FUFU, garri is my favourite swallow any day anytime,
Egusi soup is overrated too, just give me ogbono soup, I'm OK.

14 Likes

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by fotadmowmend(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Dear lord, when will I trend ?

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by steveyoungwealth: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Okay
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Kingdemi212019: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Tiktok is like new cancer now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2021
That's good.

It is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Bondinus(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Nackzy:
Buhari is killing Nigerians, no one is making it trend, is something that you will eat and shit that's trending
Lol, you no go kill me

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by chidiebere2020(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Akpu
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Birdeyeview: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Africa to the world.

2 Likes

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Patrick719(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Amazing

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by oshe11: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Is like na only trends some people enter 2021 come do oo

3 Likes

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Juell(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2021
grin ehen this makes more sense than that silhouette challenge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by ch3ckm8: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2021
You just wake up to meet one random thing trending.

1 Like

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by adebayo201: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Una good morning oh... I just say make i greet una.

Enjoy your day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by kheny12(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Too much of challenges will lead to real challenges

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Biglogo(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2021
ZUBY77:
I am waiting for Adeboye and Oyedepo to condemn it and ask the members to rather send the Egusi money to the Church
Na una
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2021
By the time fulani kidnapped them with full and egusi soup their brain will reset
Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by SamJed(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2021
ZUBY77:
is it wrong to condemn what is bad? Not all trends are wrong but everybody has the right to condemn the wrong ones just like the silhouette challenge. See let's not normalize bad and make it the new good

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by Alexaonfleek: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2021
beardedboy:
Useless challenge
Better than silhouette challenge

2 Likes

Re: #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! by fitzmayowa: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2021
This is good business for the African Restaurants in the US...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today / What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) / Show Us Your Christmas Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.