Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:15 PM

How To Remember All You Read In A Book - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Remember All You Read In A Book (282 Views)

Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. / Warning: Don't Ride Your Car Until You Read This! / Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remember All You Read In A Book by Olafran6(m): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2021
Someone once sent me a message asking, “Is it possible to remember all that I read in a book?” My response was in the affirmative. It is indeed possible to remember all you read in a book. While it may not be hook, line and sinker, there are ways you can absorb all that you need to in a book. The goal of reading is for knowledge which ultimately leads to personal transformation. You can remember all you read in a book and I’ll show you how — in simple steps — in this piece.

On Highlighting…

Highlighting in your book will not help you remember what you read. Haven’t you observed that you can’t even remember what you highlighted in your book after few hours? It is because highlighting with a pen or marker in your book doesn’t help memory, remembrance or retention in any way. The best purpose highlighting serves is for location. It will help you locate something faster and easier in the book.

Read Full Piece Here: https://olamidefrancis.medium.com/how-to-remember-all-you-read-in-a-book-1bf02d7a05ff

Re: How To Remember All You Read In A Book by TrippleSource: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Candidate004:

Cc mynd44 Lalasticala Dominique have you all check This Moniker?? He is spamming and turn Nairaland to a beggers Paradise
Sorry, I have never done this before, Just trying to seek help!

(1) (Reply)

Accounts Officer At Ilupeju / Pharmacist Needed In Owerri / Personal Assistant To High Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.