Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong (6407 Views)

The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by ShackWes(f): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2021
Good morning NLders, so I was checking my WhatsApp status this morning when I came across a video which seems like almost all my contacts uploaded it, it was my borther's fiancee shaking her ukhu and breast going flappy flappy like a disc .. at first I wan mad, cos about 7 people posted it on my WhatsApp list. my brother is currently abroad and he made sure he engaged this girl before he travelled out last year, the so called girl has been calling me since morning because she knows I would have seen that video. it's viral now.... do you think I should let my brother know? obviously he would get to know but don't you think he should hear from a reliable source first?
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by skimeh(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Pick up her calls and tell her to make it known to your brother within 24hrs or you'll make it known to him,it's better it comes out of her mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by ShackWes(f): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2021
skimeh:
Pick up her calls and tell her to make it known to your brother within 24hrs or you'll make it known to him,it's better it comes out of her mouth.
hmm... nice idea but let's wait for more elders
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2021
show us the video of the flappy bress or...wink

10 Likes

Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by Godmother(f): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2021
This story doesn't seem real joor. You would have been more believable if you didn't make it seem like the victim is someone close to you.

In the meantime, check out

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Killed People in Real Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTfm4IxyfO0

1 Like

Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by Madibah(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2021
I'll advice you to Start extorting money from her , start cashing out , no time
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by ShackWes(f): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2021
Madibah:
I'll advice you to Start extorting money from her , start cashing out , no time

no nah to what end?

I'm just glad my bro won't end up with such hoe

1 Like

Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2021
You want to trend like your brother's fiancé with a fake news.

The news is fake. If this gets to front page i will deactivate my account
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by ShackWes(f): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
You want to trend like your brother's fiancé with a fake news.

The news is fake. If this gets to front page i will deactivate my account

I don't want to add the said video cos of her privacy, not everything is fiction , if I needed traffic I would have added a story to my sig
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2021
ShackWes:

I don't want to add the said video cos of her privacy, not everything is fiction , if I needed traffic I would have added a story to my sig
blur her face and show us pictures to ascertain the level of damage.
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2021
SPEACHLESS
SPEACHLESS
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by Dfynboi: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
ShackWes:
Good morning NLders, so I was checking my WhatsApp status this morning when I came across a video which seems like almost all my contacts uploaded it, it was my borther's fiancee shaking her ukhu and breast going flappy flappy like a disc .. at first I wan mad, cos about 7 people posted it on my WhatsApp list. my brother is currently abroad and he made sure he engaged this girl before he travelled out last year, the so called girl has been calling me since morning because she knows I would have seen that video. it's viral now.... do you think I should let my brother know? obviously he would get to know but don't you think he should hear from a reliable source first?
have nothing to say till I watch it too��
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by sunshineV(f): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
ode ur aim to discredit d people dat partoke in the challenge will not work. ekuke many people in dat challenge live in a better country and in better health dan u are
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by ShackWes(f): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
sunshineV:
ode ur aim to discredit d people dat partoke in the challenge will not work. ekuke many people in dat challenge live in a better country and in better health dan u are

agreed.. now show us your own challenge video haha
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by sunshineV(f): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
ShackWes:

agreed.. now show us your own challenge video haha
And what does that make u? lol a Hot bastarrd that will soapy to the video multiple times den come out to judge. ekuke rest
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by Bennysam: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
ShackWes:
Save your brother from this devil by telling him , people will tell you to mind your business but at the will you like to see your brother in tears and regret?

1 Like

Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by Ojemedad: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
ShackWes:

Video here first before we advise you lipsrsealed
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by ShackWes(f): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
sunshineV:
And what does that make u? lol a Hot bastarrd that will soapy to the video multiple times den come out to judge. ekuke rest

since you are sure your ancestors are proud of you, drop the video here or fûck off my thread, who needs to soapy to a rotten, and smelly oversized kpekus, abeg swerve
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by sunshineV(f): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
ShackWes:

since you are sure your ancestors are proud of you, drop the video here or fûck off my thread, who needs to soapy to a rotten, and smelly oversized kpekus, abeg swerve
hungry Hot predator...pele go xvideos
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by ShackWes(f): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
sunshineV:
hungry Hot predator...pele go xvideos
just left now and guess what I found your M A M A
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by sunshineV(f): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
ShackWes:

just left now and guess what I found your M A M A
pufff lame attempt to act savage from a sexual predator.
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by ShackWes(f): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
sunshineV:
pufff lame attempt to act savage from a sexual predator.

that would be all, I'm busy now you can check back next year
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by kingsley38162: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by MrBachelor: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
I have a good number of those videos on my phone. Could you please give a good description so I can decipher which one is hers smiley?
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by ShackWes(f): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
MrBachelor:
I have a good number of those videos on my phone. Could you please give a good description so I can decipher which one is hers smiley?
post the ones you have first, let's see if it's amongst
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by paulolee(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
forward the videos to ur brother as fast as possible...stop being a simp to this whores...its bros over hoes for life..
dnt pray to have such a bro like u..
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by ShackWes(f): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
paulolee:
forward the videos to ur brother as fast as possible...stop being a simp to this whores...its bros over hoes for life..
dnt pray to have such a bro like u..

I have instructed her to send to him , I know he would have already though he's also a guy in vogue

and pls don't ever think I wouldn't tell my bro, I'm not a simp or snitch bro over hoes any day twice on Monday
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by Liposure: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Why not advise her to move on instead of waiting for her to show the video to your brother. What if she doesn't show him? What if she lies to your him?
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by Silentgroper(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
sunshineV:
Wetin b ur gender sef?
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by sunshineV(f): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Silentgroper:
Wetin b ur gender sef?
mtcheew rest
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by DoubleEngine007: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
SPEACHLESS

SPEACHLESS

That's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you
I am far away
And nothing is for real
When I'm with you
I am lost for words
I don't know what to say
My head's spinning like a carousel
So silently I pray
Helpless and hopeless
That's how I feel inside
Nothing's real
But all is possible
If God is on my side
When I'm with you
I am in the light
Where I cannot be found
It's as though I am standing in
The place called Hallowed Ground

MJ ...
Re: Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong by femi4: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2021
Video or....

(1) (Reply)

A Horse Mounts A Female Police Officer While Conducting A Traffic Stop in Canada / Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.