Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,398 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN (2870 Views)

Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down / Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2021
The yorubas are already trapped in a serious dilemma,how can they evict the killer herdsmen from their midst.

The yorubas culture of accommodation had landed them in their present predicament hence I fear they have to live with this plaque for the rest of their lives, that's what hypocrisy and betrayal had led them into.When ipob started agitating the yorubas joined hands with the evil Fulani government to attack ipob members,but unfortunately ipob grew to become a force to be reckoned with and a major obstacle to the fulani caliphate government.What igbos saw in 1967 it's now the yorubas are starting to feel a glimpse of it.

But we can't continue to live in acrimony with the yorubas,because that's what will keep the fulanis to wax stronger and tighten their grip.i have forgiven the yorubas and I urge all my fellow igbos to join hands with me to forgive the yorubas and support them as they struggle to get herdsmen from their lands.

If you yorubas want to secure your lands,the solution is not amotekun,it's not your obas or ooni,it's not afenifere it's not tinubu,it's not APC/PDP,it's not 2023 presidential slots,it's not your representatives and governors in government,it is yorubas that should rise and set up a well equipped and heavily armed millitia comprised mostly of Yoruba recruits,send them into the bushes/forests and communities and let them flush out these herdsmen from Yoruba land even if it requires them to engage the already compromised Nigeria army as they defend their land,they have to do it fiercely and bravely just as it happened in orlu,thats the only solution because if you wait for your governors and amotekun to save yorubas,yorubas will wait till enternity and witness their land completely colonised right before their eyes just as gobir was colonised and renamed sokoto by fulani Invaders

Yorubas better wake up and see the handwriting of doom on the wall

13 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2021
Time to act is now

4 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Jones4190(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2021
ESN is a terrorist group soon to be explore, they attacks fulani settlement yesterday and killed innocent people because they are fulanis,

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Jones4190:
ESN is a terrorist group soon to be explore, they attacks fulani settlement yesterday and killed innocent people because they are fulanis,
Wether u liked it or not,ESN approach is the best for yorubas to follow since these fulanis no wan get sense and be peaceful.

29 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Jones4190:
All fulanis are evil including the so called innocent ones.its a saying that it's a rat in the house that calls the other ones outside.

They all should be routed and bondled back to the sahara derserts where them migrated from

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by tyup(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2021
Jones4190:

So the people Fulani kidnapped and killed are guilty shey??

The truth is, I can only pity you tbh esp y'all southerners playing into the hands of Fulani elite esp ur Governors. Great y'all call we Northerners illiterate n backward but you the most educated are nothing but a game of cards in the hands of the Fulanis elite being played anyhow without a choice. Hausas don't like Fulanis but we have come to live with them with less stress. but you, I really do wonder how y'all would cope

5 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2021
tyup:

So the people Fulani kidnapped and killed are guilty shey??

The truth is, I can only pity you tbh esp y'all southerners playing into the hands of Fulani elite esp ur Governors. Great y'all call we Northerners illiterate n backward but you the most educated are nothing but a game of cards in the hands of the Fulanis elite being played anyhow without a choice. Hausas don't like Fulanis but we have come to live with them with less stress. but you, I really do wonder how y'all would cope
My friend if fulanis fail to comport we would comport them by force and also note that we aren't begging anybody to be included in Nigeria government we criticise the government when it's have shortcoming and not keep silent like dumb fellows because a fulani man is president

Hausas had been conquered,you yourself had been conquered and defeated that's why u are speaking like this

SE haven't been conquered and we must resist these evil fulanis we can never be like conquered hausas

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2021
superjab:
The yorubas are already trapped in a serious dilemma,how can they evict the killer herdsmen from their midst.

The yorubas culture of accommodation had landed them in their present predicament hence I fear they have to live with this plaque for the rest of their lives, that's what hypocrisy and betrayal had led them into.When ipob started agitating the yorubas joined hands with the evil Fulani government to attack ipob members,but unfortunately ipob grew to become a force to be reckoned with and a major obstacle to the fulani caliphate government.What igbos saw in 1967 it's now the yorubas are starting to feel a glimpse of it.

But we can't continue to live in acrimony with the yorubas,because that's what will keep the fulanis to wax stronger and tighten their grip.i have forgiven the yorubas and I urge all my fellow igbos to join hands with me to forgive the yorubas and support them as they struggle to get herdsmen from their lands.

If you yorubas want to secure your lands,the solution is not amotekun,it's not your obas or ooni,it's not afenifere it's not tinubu,it's not APC/PDP,it's not 2023 presidential slots,it's not your representatives and governors in government,it is yorubas that should rise and set up a well equipped and heavily armed millitia comprised mostly of Yoruba recruits,send them into the bushes/forests and communities and let them flush out these herdsmen from Yoruba land even if it requires them to engage the already compromised Nigeria army as they defend their land,they have to do it fiercely and bravely just as it happened in orlu,thats the only solution because if you wait for your governors and amotekun to save yorubas,yorubas will wait till enternity and witness their land completely colonised right before their eyes just as gobir was colonised and renamed sokoto by fulani Invaders

Yorubas better wake up and see the handwriting of doom on the wall

Loud and clear, there is absolutely nothing to learn from ESN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by junketer(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2021
The south west governors are playing politics with yoruba lives. Left for the south east governors, they will do the same. Thank God for ipob and ESN, south east would also be going through the same predicament like the south west.
The funny part is that yorubas still think that the fulanis understand dialogue. The only way to fight the fulanis is fire to fire and once you do that you'll see them on the news crying, complaining and then Buhari will send army to protect them.
Now let me ask the yorubas, has Buhari sent the army to protect the people that are being attacked in your land? NO! But if yorubas were to attack the herdsmen now then Buhari will remember how to send the army to protect his people.
Make una dey there dey always attack igbos,ipob and esn while the fulanis are busy decimating you.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by tyup(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2021
superjab:

My friend if fulanis fail to comport we would comport them by force and also note that we aren't begging anybody to be included in Nigeria government we criticise the government when it's have shortcoming and not keep silent like dumb fellows because a fulani man is president

Hausas had been conquered,you yourself had been conquered and defeated that's why u are speaking like this

SE haven't been conquered and we must resist these evil fulanis we can never be like conquered hausas

My problem is not the Igbos as a matter of fact I'll give a huge credit to the ESN for a work well done. my problem is the Yorubas esp the ones here hitting at Igbos calling them different names instead of joining hands together in fighting a common enemy but look at them. well, let everyone or Region do as he wishes time is gonna tell what the future holds.

The other thread I was reading bout Yoruba vigilantee talking bout Fear, citing fear a reason for not acting. like for real? grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by slowice(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2021
The problem with fulani herdsmen is that the so called innocent herdsmen are the ones harbouring the killers. They know the killers but ll rather protect them. They too are not so innocent, they herd the cows to people's farms deliberately and eat up their crops. When the people fight back, they ll invite their killer brothers to finish them.... So you see, there are no innocent herdsmen anywhere in Nigeria except maybe a few

5 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by BastardWike: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2021
@superjab, you claim not to be yoruba, so why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Did the Yorubas tell you they're having any security issues?

Fayemi told fulani herdsmen to come and settle in Ekiti because the state is their home.

Makinde told the police to arrest Sunday Igboho and shoot his supporters at sight for constituting nuisance in Oyo state.

Their Supreme leader, Oni of ife went to pay homage to Buhari and assured him that their loyalty to the caliphate is unshakable even if thousands are gruesomely murdered.

Their political leader, the opolo eye bullion van commander is only concerned about becoming president in 2023, it doesn't matter if the entire SW is overran. He asked you where are the cows, have you provided them?

These are the people you want to pity for? Even their own son Sunday Igboho had his house burnt down by his own people for having the audacity to ask his masters to leave shocked shocked

Till today, they're still condemning ESN and calling Nnamdi Kanu fraudster even as they're gradually sinking undecided undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by vanunu: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2021
junketer:
The south west governors are playing politics with yoruba lives. Left for the south east governors, they will do the same. Thank God for ipob and ESN, south east would also be going through the same predicament like the south west.
The funny part is that yorubas still think that the fulanis understand dialogue. The only way to fight the fulanis is fire to fire and once you do that you'll see them on the news crying, complaining and then Buhari will send army to protect them.
Now let me ask the yorubas, has Buhari sent the army to protect the people that are being attacked in your land? NO! But if yorubas were to attack the herdsmen now then Buhari will remember how to send the army to protect his people.
Make una dey there dey always attack igbos,ipob and esn while the fulanis are busy decimating you.

Wise words.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by BastardWike: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2021
superjab:

Can't you read between the lines? The dude you're attacking is on the same page with you! He is a Hausaman warning you to be wary of Fulanis.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2021
BastardWike:

Can't you read between the lines? The dude you're attacking is on the same page with you! He is a Hausaman warning you to be wary of Fulanis.
Am not attacking him,fulanis must be pushed out someday wether they like it or not okay these fulanis guys are just cowards Ive seen how some communities in delta state handled these invaders efficiently theat they dare not take their cows anywhere near those communities.if it requires an armed millitia to flush them out so be it.the time for heavily armed millitia to rise up and defend their lands against fulanis is now!!!!
Haba

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by BastardWike: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2021
junketer:

Their attack on ESN is actually borne out of envy. I can assure you that ofenmanu people are secretly admiring ESN and wish they can have something like that to protect them. Unfortunately for them, they're too divided and believe so much in their leaders who in reality do not care about them. Igbos realized that their governors and politicians don't care about them and that is why we embarrass and humiliate them and now give our support to ESN.

In this age and time, the ofenmanu people believe that individuals like the Oni of ife or tinubu is wiser than millions of others put together, and so shouldn't be questioned. Whatever they say is the gospel to them but we Igbos are not like that. Any leader or elder that misbehaves is discarded immediately. Afterall, touts and foolish people also grow old or are sometimes empowered by the rogue Nigerian system.

20 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2021
BastardWike:
@superjab, you claim not to be yoruba, so why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Did the Yorubas tell you they're having any security issues?

Fayemi told fulani herdsmen to come and settle in Ekiti because the state is their home.

Makinde told the police to arrest Sunday Igboho and shoot his supporters at sight for constituting nuisance in Oyo state.

Their Supreme leader, Oni of ife went to pay homage to Buhari and assured him that their loyalty to the caliphate is unshakable even if thousands are gruesomely murdered.

Their political leader, the opolo eye bullion van commander is only concerned about becoming president in 2023, it doesn't matter if the entire SW is overran. He asked you where are the cows, have you provided them?

These are the people you want to pity for? Even their own son Sunday Igboho had his house burnt down by his own people for having the audacity to ask his masters to leave shocked shocked

Till today, they're still condemning ESN and calling Nnamdi Kanu fraudster even as they're gradually sinking undecided undecided
My brother,the issue is not flushing them out of the SE,even if they flush them away from the SE,what about the SW how can we travel,I think time is coming for you to travel accross Nigeria one would need a bulletproof car travelling to benue Abuja kogi even auchi ekopoma even Lagos State had become a death trap.
Yorubas need to be serious about getting these bastards from our national bushes so that we can travel in peace.

2 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2021
BastardWike:

Their attack on ESN is actually borne out of envy. I can assure you that ofenmanu people are secretly admiring ESN and wish they can have something like that to protect them. Unfortunately for them, they're too divided and believe so much in their leaders who in reality do not care about them. Igbos realized that their governors and politicians don't care about them and that is why we embarrass and humiliate them and now give our support to ESN.

In this age and time, the ofenmanu people believe that individuals like the Oni of ife or tinubu is wiser than millions of others put together, and so shouldn't be questioned. Whatever they say is the gospel to them but we Igbos are not like that. Any leader or elder that misbehaves is discarded immediately. Afterall, touts and foolish people also grow old or are sometimes empowered by the rogue Nigerian system.
It's their slave like custom that affect them physcogically,they feel like fighting against their oppressive elders is a taboo

9 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]Loud and clear, there is absolutely nothing to learn from ESN[/s].

3 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Fahdiga1: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2021
If only the Yorubas can heed this advice, the better for them
Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by BastardWike: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2021
superjab:

My brother,the issue is not flushing them out of the SE,even if they flush them away from the SE,what about the SW how can we travel,I think time is coming for you to travel accross Nigeria one would need a bulletproof car travelling to benue Abuja kogi even auchi ekopoma even Lagos State had become a death trap.
Yorubas need to be serious about getting these bastards from our national bushes so that we can travel in peace.

Lolz, you're still talking of traveling on our highways? Nothing will ever make me travel on the Asaba/Benin/Ore highway again! Nothing will make me to travel on the Okene/Lokoja/Abuja highway or any other of such dangerous roads in the North and West. If it is so crucial that I must travel, then I will use flight. Anyone using these dangerous highways now is risking his or her life!

Kidnapping by Fulanis have become multi billion naira industry and these people are seriously cashing out all over Nigeria. It is another form of empowerment to their lower class.

2 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by IduNaOba: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Even the South East governors Don pipe low ever since that orlu issue.
Now ESN dey abịa dey do serious work
It has happend in Ebonyi
Anambra is on standby
If them hear pim for enugu he he he
Knowing that these guys are serious has made the governors to shut up!

5 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by junketer(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Fahdiga1:
If only the Yorubas can heed this advice, the better for them
The problem with this is that the yoruba moslems will always be sellouts. Haven't you noticed that the yorubas that usually speak out are 80% Christians. It's difficult for the yorubas to take decisive action against the north because at the end the yoruba moslems will sabotage it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Fahdiga1: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2021
junketer:
The problem with this is that the yoruba moslems will always be sellouts. Haven't you noticed that the yorubas that usually speak out are 80% Christians. It's difficult for the yorubas to take decisive action against the north because at the end the yoruba moslems will sabotage it.
Pathetic
Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2021
Jones4190:
innocent people don't settle inside a bush

You can keep doing your taqiya till thy kingdom come.....ain't mean shit

Leave the forest.... Rent a land and a house.... Pay rent and do your business

Innocent fulani in a bush kiii you there

Innocent igbos should be allowed establish pig farm in sokoto forest

16 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Zooposki(f): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Zooposki:
When I made a comment years back that Nigeria will be split into two down the middle, people laughed at me. South East, North East, South South will be together. South West and North West will be together.
Or you think Buhari is just developing South West and North West for laughs?
Evicting fulanis would be a tough battle that requires unity and sophisticated arms used by ESN and Niger delta avengers but these ewedu Amala people thinks it about an overhypped amotekun hunters and fetish charms

Fight pass like that oooo,ESN boys got assult rifles RPGS,and sniper rifles to pick targets from far and the got bunkers to hide from air attacks

Yorubas never wake up!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
junketer:
That's why they say islambad
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by chinebu(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
well said brother, thats the truth
slowice:
The problem with fulani herdsmen is that the so called innocent herdsmen are the ones harbouring the killers. They know the killers but ll rather protect them. They too are not so innocent, they herd the cows to people's farms deliberately and eat up their crops. When the people fight back, they ll invite their killer brothers to finish them.... So you see, there are no innocent herdsmen anywhere in Nigeria except maybe a few

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
ESN IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION FOUNDED BY A FUGITIVE
Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
ESN IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION FOUNDED BY A FUGITIVE
They are chasing supporters of APC and mad and uncivilized babarians from the lands of the east

That's mostly important wink

3 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
superjab:

They are chasing supporters of APC and mad and uncivilized babarians from the lands of the east

That's mostly important wink

Delusions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa State Women Call On Tinubu To Come & Carry His Diapers After His Rally / Governor Akpabio Directly Behind Kidnappings / What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.