Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 AM

Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) (37642 Views)

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! / Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
hardywaltz:
Wike save us
And how will he do that?
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by Nwaelohim: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Na crime to give?

That you are stingy doesn't mean others are...

Do you pay tax? Is gross corruption to do your given with tax payers Money. People like you is the reasons corruption is a lucrative business in NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by marvin906(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
naniawini:
Are u in warri �

Yes

Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
This is what happens when you put money above everything. I dont see why I should live in such a place because of money.

Make una no worry when you make enough money the soot will disappear.... or you will have enough to buy oxygen tanks.
Run for your life oo
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by princechina(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
port Harcourt is not conducive for living, just make ur money here and go to neighboring states to enjoy.
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by Citizen0(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na ehn personal money?. That frog voice wike.

Juliusmalema:

Na crime to give?

Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by naniawini(f): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
marvin906:

Yes
Me too grin
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by Evidenx(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a massive protest against this blacksoot very soon, I see the government and oil companies bribing the leaders of the protests, I see them going back home with fat pockets, I see he blacksoot problem lingering on and on. This I have seen.
YOU CAN SEE EHEN,JUST THAT U NOR DEY SEE WELL MOST TIMES..LOL
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by glo4chuks: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nedu05:
There's serious air pollution in port harcourt. I clean my house twice everyday but within few hours everywhere is covered again in this dangerous black substance that causes people to have lung pains, cough, etc. My neighbour had to cough throughout the night, even up till this morning. You could still hear him coughing while I was making this video. Gov Wike is trying but I believe some people are somewhere sabotaging his government to make him look bad. But he is a great governor that has so done well for the Rivers people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phaXTePIl-c
that black dust have always been there every dry season because port Harcourt is an oil busy place.
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by Theboss100(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
superjab:
Wike is busy spending 500million naira to appease his Fulani masters in sokoto and the north.but he doesn't know that they will only chop his money and clean mouth angry

Instead of foolish woke to plant trees and install purifying machines accross PH he wants to thread the Abiola,oshiomole and tinuba paths
Wike happened to come from same LGA as mine. But I can tell you for free that he is a fool. He has lost it. He is just like every other Nigerian politicians. He is interested in becoming VP. To him, his political ambition first. Heidi ready to sacrifice his people to achieve it. Foolish governor.
This is for Wike for been stupid.

I am really angry at him. Take a look at Rumuokoro flyover, commission it so that people won't trek a long distance before they board vehicles to their various destination no way. I hate Nigerian politicians especially the most stupid ones

Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Na crime to give?

The 22 people that like this post need their brain to be examine
Stingy with public fund right?

As if he bring any of the money from his personal pocket
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by onuman: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nedu05:
There's serious air pollution in port harcourt. I clean my house twice everyday but within few hours everywhere is covered again in this dangerous black substance that causes people to have lung pains, cough, etc. My neighbour had to cough throughout the night, even up till this morning. You could still hear him coughing while I was making this video. Gov Wike is trying but I believe some people are somewhere sabotaging his government to make him look bad. But he is a great governor that has so done well for the Rivers people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phaXTePIl-c

You admit that governor Wike is trying, why then do you bring your complaint? To PMB or to Nairalanders to solve?
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by karkel(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Oyibo go preach for against gasflaring....... Go come flare gas in rivers state....... I nofit blame them na the kind of Funny people at helm of affair
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
The refinery and the Slaughter create this bad air pollution especially in the areas near there. It’s horrible
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by marvin906(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
naniawini:
Me too grin

Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by sylve11: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
pazienza:
Blame illegal bunkering and refineries around the area.

that is just it............ cool
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Its due to greed in rivers state. Home made refineries + bunkering + bad fuel = black soot. The fact of the matter is the locals are really greedy

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by Bbbwings: 2:41am On Feb 02, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Look at an electorate and tell me if these people don't deserve the kind of leaders they get. This one is already making an excuse for a governor who is aware but yet to address the issue.
Dont mind op
He is romancing with lung cancer yet he is still praising the govt.
Re: Black Soot: Port Harcourt Dangerous Air Pollution - Eyewitness Account (Video) by calcal: 3:21am On Feb 02, 2021
pazienza:
Blame illegal bunkering and refineries around the area.

Tell me what led to illegal bunkering?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man / How 6 Ekiti Doctors Died, Survivor Recounts - Vanguard / My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.